Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (36247 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by GeneralPula: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by tot(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2020
They are even more accountable and transparent than the Nigerian politicians. Kudos ladies. Who runs the world?... Girls! grin

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Stae(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.

You are senseless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by blamingthedevil: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Stop the Protest
Stop blocking roads

But the #Endsars idiots refused to listen

They should be arrested ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by patani(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2020
You mean Kiki Mordi is one of these guys...You people that fell for prolonging this protest are very stupid.

Kiki that thinks though her unwashed head??

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by SirJerrie(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank you for being ACCOUNTABLE...

A quality ALL Nigerian political Leaders Lack
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by capitalzero: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/feminist_co/status/1319412891448233984?s=19

They tried!!!!
Educated women are backbone of any developed nation

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by OgaRico(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
The worse pretenders on earth are those claiming FEMINISTS.Bunch of confused bags of shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by oyeb15: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari must go.
FG tell people to apply for survival fund...they open only d employers option and lock the ones for artisans,students ,teachers etc Buhari transfer d money to d state governors who promised to share manually. Governors pocketed 80% and share the remaining among party leaders.
The novice are still waiting for when the options will be open Online for application whereas the funds have been shared already.
The fraud of this present government to much.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by AcidTrip: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:
All these women who hide behind their phones to ignite mayhem should be arrested. Let them know what it is like to be an enemy of the government..

These so called "women" are more than accountable than all the governments we have had in this country would ever be, including the ones paying you, SilverNorGold OgaRico, Hoverboy27, and blamingthedevil to type nonsense online.

I know you'll reply with nonsense as usual but deep in your mind, you know that their intention was good to help your future generations from not being slaves like you already are. Selah.

9 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by SmartyPants(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
daddytime:
I dey wait for SEGA response to them.

Great accountability.

Abeg make dem keep balance money for the next action to #EndCorruption #EndNepotism #EndNassJumboPay #EndBadGovernance because #EndSars protest na just catalyst to ending every of the above.

Na the main issues wey dey disturb Nigerians.

Well not to be a cynic but providing unverified figures is not accountability, though that is not to say that they have not be upright.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by chatinent: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
cry
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by TecM0: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Well the Feminist did remarkably well, unfortunately political thugs Hijacked everything

Kudos to them

And we Nigerians genuinely appreciate their efforts

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by 1x2x3: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:
All these women who hide behind their phones to ignite mayhem should be arrested. Let them know what it is like to be an enemy of the government..

They are much more accountable than the government. They managed mere 150M to feed protesters and provide them support whereas the govt would release billions to feed imaginary school children grin

For all I care, you could be one of the politicians or beneficiary of the wasteful govt after all we are on a faceless forum where politicians have accounts and agents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by TONIOI: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Are they registered NGO ?

Ask Google , abi u no get data grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Incandescent(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
God bless you guys.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by daddytime(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
SmartyPants:

Well not to be a cynic but providing unverified figures is not accountability, though that is not to say that they have not be upright.

Well, if na work dem dey set for the gullible and future magas na dem sabi. I wish dem well because everybody go collect him reward according to him hands work.

Their nyansh go still open one day. Na one of dem go still open their nyansh

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by calmG(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Hh
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Basicend: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
I told them from the beginning that this END SARS thing will lead to anarchy, but no one listened.

The govt responded to you and said they disbanded SARS immediately, and later gave orders for curfew yet you continued to disobey the laws of the Land.

The police and law enforcements became powerless when no one was supporting them. You were clapping for those that kept burning police stations and breaking prisons, carting away weapons.

Don't you know these weapons will be circled back upon you guys. . Now mayhem everywhere, their eyes have cleared.

Hmm, Jesus said in Luke 14, 'Count the cost before you build a tower. .

Most of the people that their shops were vandalised in Lagos and other parts where the ones fueling and shouting end SARS. . But the consequece now. .

We need to be very calculative, because we are all going to be in this together.

Let's engage the govt through better ways next time.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Brandonx(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
This is a very good time for our security personnel to go out and pack all those burning and looting under the guise of #EndSARS. Anyone resisting arrest should be killed.
Pack eyafèh fèh fèh let our country be free from rogues .
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Incandescent(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Criminals.
Inflate amount spent and deceive the public.
Remaining amount will go under the radar.
No be today.

They're better than your paymasters - the politicians

Stupid political hooligan

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by jplusnaira: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
You ladies are heroines, you have showed us that truly women when giving the opportunity to rule or lead will perform more than expected.

I salute your courage and if by any chance in the future you feel the need to start receiving funds again for a just course like this please let me know I will contribute my widows might. God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria united we stand united we move....aawuu!!
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by bluefilm: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
These lesbians sef.

Dem don taya abi na wetin?
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by richie240: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Saddens me that the lives of some youths were wasted and the culprits hasn't being brought to book. We need justice for them
Starting from those who raised d false alarm that army killed 78 ppl on lekki tollgate which led to d anger that escalated the anarchy!
cool

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by OwenJesse27(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
we need a sane 3rd youth powered force aside PDP and APC

We d youth need a party....am from Edo state let start from now...PDP and APC got notin to offer

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Celebsnews2: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
They are being transparent in their doings.
Meanwhile, Watch the touching story of CSP JAMES NWAFOR of Awkuzu Sars and 20 Years old Chijioke Iloanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6dQ1op6xhU
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Daroldigits: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
You have problems and you will continue to have problems till Jesus come
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by SalamRushdie: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Useless group of sponsored witches ...they have gotten the blood and destruction they want

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.