Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (36248 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
OwenJesse27:
grin
Nonsense y nor go do ur own
Lool, I no dey beef them.

Those girls were very smart and are made for life

Kudos to them for playing their game well and walking out uncaught
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Wickedtruths: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
Will their accounts be audited?
Or we should just accept this report based on trust.

How much did your father pay as your mother's dowry?

Did a valuer value your mother before marriage or your father accepted and paid based on trust?

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by gaddafe(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

Everything you said is true. I also pointed this out to some Nairalanders when it started. Its unfortunate we have a lot of gullible internet users.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by goshen26: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
daddytime:
I dey wait for SEGA response to them.

Great accountability.

Abeg make dem keep balance money for the next action to #EndCorruption #EndNepotism #EndNassJumboPay #EndBadGovernance because #EndSars protest na just catalyst to ending every of the above.

Na the main issues wey dey disturb Nigerians be this.

Abi make we use buy form for our preferred candidate during 2023 election, while we launch online campaign

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by GARRIYELLOW: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
1x2x3:

90bn was released as Covid-19 relief fund grin. How many did you receive or do you know anyone that got a penny? This is legitimate money taken from the federation's account yet you are there glamouring over 150M your senators use to purchase one luxury bulletproof SUV. Shame on you bro.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by OwenJesse27(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:

You mean hoodlums and destroyers
No technocrats and Democrats
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by netflicks(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
The remaining balance would have been used to fund YDP so we can keep the party running till 2023....YDP won't come through so sad...
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Neddstark: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
AcidTrip:

These so called "women" are more than accountable than all the governments we have had in this country would ever be, including the ones paying you, SilverNorGold OgaRico, Hoverboy27, and blamingthedevil to type nonsense online.

I know you'll reply with nonsense as usual but deep in your mind, you know that their intention was good help your future generations from not being slaves like you already are. Selah.

To be a better human, you have to be sensitive to others plight. For you to close your eyes on the thousands of businesses destroyed, hundreds of thousands people unemployed, tens of policemen killed, tens of people robbed as a result of this conflict says something bad about you. You are about to lose your humanity because of the cause you support. Well, the life of the average selfish soul, as long as you're not a victim, it is none of your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by chiol: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
laidima88:
we told them that's not the way forward before things escalated they were abusing us.
now that they witness a taste of what violence look like their brain have been reset and they now understand the importance of peace

Fear women, they think one way. They do not consider the implication of their actions before acting.

At the end, how many of them lost their lives? They were behind their keyboards instigating guys to their early graves and now they have come back to their senses. Nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko.

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by humilitypays(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
The power of women!

Bottom power!!

Take it from me, Pa Buhari donated to them without knowing because he love young Nyarinyas so much shocked

Tinubu donated; that one no de use standing breast play grin

Orji Uzo Kalu donated well well!!

Dangote na major donor, him side hobby na pressing breast cheesy cheesy

Otedola was the major organizer because he can die for young beautiful ladies!!

Burutai has already pledged his retirement benefit to them just to have a feel of breast, take it from me, he is angry this protest ended angry

Jack Dossi the owner of Twitter was about donating Twitter to them after one of them massaged that his bald head with firm boobs shocked shocked

If I release the list of donors eh, una go fear women, but I won't to avoid setting Nigeria on fire cool

#BottomPower shocked
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wickedtruths:

How much did your father pay as your mother's dowry?

Did a valuer value your mother before marriage or your father accepted and paid based on trust?
gbam
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Passionate888: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thumbs up
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by MrRegret: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those who died during protest, did they waste their life? Like for YES, Share for NO.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Neddstark: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
All these women who hide behind their phones to ignite mayhem should be dealt with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by BreconHills(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.

Investigated by whom? Can criminals investigate? I dont care much for this LGBTQ matter but believek me its already here. Feminism is here but they aren't the real evil. The parents that neglect their children, the ones that give them money instead of hugs have opened the door and the imperial system of government we run is catalysing it.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Shadysen: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the Westt, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.
unam ikot
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Neddstark: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
chiol:

Fear women, they think one way. They do not consider the implication of their actions before acting.

At the end, how many of them lost their lives? They were behind their keyboards instigating guys to their early graves and now they have come back to their senses. Nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko.

It is really bad to be stupid I swear. Imagine someone selling an ideology and the receiver not having a mind of your own. Then it leads to death.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

#endsars
D.E.N
Failed social engineer undecided
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by olisaEze(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
I must commend this people on their transparency in the handling and distribution of received funds. I wonder if our 'minister of disaster & humanitarian whatever' can be bold to give account of her stewardship of Covid19 funds like this? Can even anyone in this administration be so bold to do this? Non I dare say... undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Oketwin(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

May God bless Nigeria.
a fool is adjudged wise until they speak, just shut, all dis open show of foolishness is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by fijiano202(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

#endsars
D.E.N
stop Wasting your time ..we all know and playing the patient Game.....
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Princerichi0(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
After people have lost there lives, properties and business. They are calling it off now. I dont know what you guys were thinking.
The 47 rules of power states that, "Do not go past the mark you aimed for. In victory, know when to stop".
The government disbanded sars and promised a reform of the police. We should have stopped the protest but no, we thought this is USA. News flash, the Nigerian government dont care about the lives of its citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by tot(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
AcidTrip:

These so called "women" are more than accountable than all the governments we have had in this country would ever be, including the ones paying you, SilverNorGold OgaRico, Hoverboy27, and blamingthedevil to type nonsense online.

I know you'll reply with nonsense as usual but deep in your mind, you know that their intention was good help your future generations from not being slaves like you already are. Selah.

He will soon come and tell you "God bless you".
Devil calling 'god', what a joke, would actually be funny if it wasn't so pathetic watching him disgrace himself.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by kayjay69(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
God bless you my brother it shall be well with you and your generation for years to come.
Pecuman:

#endsars
D.E.N

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Raskasal(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good. See accountability. Government should be ashamed upon seeing this

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by AcidTrip: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:

To be a better human, you have to be sensitive to others plight. For you to close your eyes on the thousands of businesses destroyed, hundreds of thousands people unemployed, tens of policemen killed, tens of people robbed as a result of this conflict says something bad about you. You are about to lose your humanity because of the cause you support. Well, the life of the average selfish soul, as long as you're not a victim, it is none of your business.

Stop shifting the goal post. What i posted has to do with the topic. You are not talking to a kid.

Even if you are about to talk about hoodlums destroying properties, it's an indictment on the useless government that you are working for being paid money that you'll never use to achieve much with, in your life. Taking the necessary steps earlier and not shooting at harmless protesters would have prevented a whole lot.

Anyway, you'll never be as them (your pay masters) and you'll still be here to worship their children like you worshipped their parents, all for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People foresaw this. They requested that the protests be stopped and the blocking of highways be suspended but rather we were all insulted and cursed.

Now, they stopped because of the loss of lives and properties that could have been avoided if this step had been taken earlier.

Anyway, better late than never.
Government bleeped up big time shooting at protesters. that was what touts took advantage of and started looting properties. if not for that shooting it won't have been this bad.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Farki: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:

You have gone off point, what does any of this have to do with feministco and how they handled the donations? Did feministco tell others to destroy properties or was it opportunistic hoodlums? Please do not reply until you show me where feministco paid hoodlums to do all you have mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Farki: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
chiol:

Weren't women shot at Lekki, assaulted and raped all over the country?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.