Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (36245 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Kloenboi: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/feminist_co/status/1319412891448233984?s=19
@OP, PLEASE DONT CHANHE THE CHANNEL!! #EndSARS...... WE MOVE
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by InvertedHammer: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
/
This should be a wake up call to the Nigerian government officials and their analogue brains. The world has moved. It is easy to raise money outside the country to destabilize the country. Freezing bank accounts of dissenters does not work anymore. They should sit up and be more responsible in exercising their duties.

/

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by GARRIYELLOW: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
I give up on Nairalanders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
After siphoning and laundering hundreds of millions via bitcoin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by IMAMofWAR: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
i respected feminist because of this protest

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by OwenJesse27(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
We d youth need a party

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by atheistandproud(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
They tried. Kudos to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by laidima88(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
we told them that's not the way forward before things escalated they were abusing us.
now that they witness a taste of what violence look like their brain have been reset and they now understand the importance of peace

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol, they played their scam well. Now this is their exit strategy. After siphoning and laundering hundreds of millions via bitcoin

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by okuta007: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
daddytime:
I dey wait for SEGA response to them.

Great accountability.

Abeg make dem keep balance money for the next action to #EndCorruption #EndNepotism #EndNassJumboPay #EndBadGovernance because #EndSars protest na just catalyst to ending every of the above.

Na the main issues wey dey disturb Nigerians.

just imagine if the federal government of anogerua can launch a website like to enable citizens track government expenditures, we all can hold our representatives accountable But they won’t. It is always about the more you lol the less you see with Nigerian government
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by OwenJesse27(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Novartis:
After siphoning and laundering hundreds of millions via bitcoin
grin
Nonsense y nor go do ur own

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
bluefilm:
These lesbians sef.

Dem don taya abi na wetin?

Lol, everyone is tired at this point. I think they did the right thing by withdrawing financial support for the protest. Any casualties at this point wouldn’t be blamed on them or various leaders. So many lessons to be learned in all of this.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by GreenDee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should compensate those that lost their source of livelihood to hoodlums and thugs,and give those that lost their jobs, capital to start a business for themselves. Wow..I love d amount of money I am seeing there,it will go a long way in impacting lives kudos to the medical practitioners treating those injured.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by MagicBishop: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nothing cures feminism more than a good stiff dik

These hags need to drop their vibrators and dild0s and go beg for some dik
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
This are the people government need to arrest, they are the cause of all the death, they fueled all the protest

Evil Group, they hate men and fueled men to their death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by blamingthedevil: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Basicend:
I told them from the beginning that this END SARS thing will lead to anarchy, but no one listened.

The govt responded to you and said they disbanded SARS immediately, and later gave orders for curfew yet you continued to disobey the laws of the Land.

The police and law enforcements became powerless when no one was supporting them. You were clapping for those that kept burning police stations and breaking prisons, carting away weapons.

Don't you know these weapons will be circled back upon you guys. . Now mayhem everywhere, their eyes have cleared.

Hmm, Jesus said in Luke 14, 'Count the cost before you build a tower. .

Most of the people that their shops were vandalised in Lagos and other parts where the ones fueling and shouting end SARS. . But the consequece now. .

We need to be very calculative, because we are all going to be in this together.

Let's engage the govt through better ways next time.
They are not emotional intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Chicha77: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one.. Government pls used ur full forced on this useless and senseless animals ( hoodlums)our shop in surulere had been looted
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by gaddafe(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

Everything you said is true. I also pointed this out to some Nairalanders when it started. Its unfortunate we have a lot of gullible internet users.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by blamingthedevil: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
OwenJesse27:
We d youth need a party
You mean hoodlums and destroyers
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.

You are so correct.

They were used to cause trouble in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Benega9(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
akuko
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Diffdeef(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kudos to the feminist group.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Commentor: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
we need a sane 3rd youth powered force aside PDP and APC

Will you ban Dino, Shina Pellar and Yul Edochie from joining this hypothetical 3rd force?

Would you have any mechanism to ensure no one can hijack it using money?

You and I know this is impossible.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by 1x2x3: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
Will their accounts be audited?
Or we should just accept this report based on trust.

90bn was released as Covid-19 relief fund grin. How many did you receive or do you know anyone that got a penny? This is legitimate money taken from the federation's account yet you are there glamouring over 150M your senators use to purchase one luxury bulletproof SUV. Shame on you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Bgetto: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Tonylyte(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
See proper accountability.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Aphyz078: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice 1
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by DKM123: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
It will take an UNITELLIGENT mofo not to know that the peaceful protest that happened for close to 10days WITHOUT ANY FORM of violence was HIJACKED BY THUGS SPONSORED BY EVIL POLITICIANS to attack the protesters and cause anarchy and destruction so as to destabilize the REAL PROTEST and then put an end to it by way of bringing in the military to stop the 'violence and loss of lives' (same violence the politicians orchestrated). They thrive in anarchy as if things were to go logically, their evil looting will be exposed.

Even my 8year old niece knows the evil strategy that was employed by this thieving leaders to systematically put an end to the peaceful protest which was gaining international attention. You must note that even though the protest was peaceful, our evil politicians WERE NOT AT PEACE and so had to end it using the urchins who are always at their beck and call for a few crumbs of bread.

The initial protest was a good thing. It would have made the leaders uneasy and thus sit up and stop ruling this country like it is their private estate and be more sensitive to the plight of the people but the stupid illiterate thugs and the paid internet supporters of this polithiefcians have refused to allow this country move forward. Shame to you foolish people. big shame.

As for those cowardly imps who are too blind and unbelievably stupid to see that the purpose of the protest was for a good cause and that the enemies arent Falz, DJ Switch, Davido, Aisha Yesufu, Feminist Coalition etc but this politicians and the youths who allow themselves to be used for violence and social media paid urchins who twist the truth all for the selfish aims of their heartless ogas at the top......I HAVE NO WORDS FOR YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.