Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do People Double Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Double Date? (11200 Views)

I Need Your Opinion On Why People Double Date. / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2007
U PPL DONT KNO D MEANING OF DOUBLE DATE AT ALL o.
a double date is two sets of couples goin out on a date at d same ok?
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2007
9ja_luvin:

You PPL DONT KNO D MEANING OF DOUBLE DATE AT ALL o.

dont mind all the bush people on this thread. grin
thank you o jare.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Echidime(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2007
The reason is simple : For sexual satisfaction they can't get at home or with their partners.That type of SEX that MONEY,POLITICAL POSITION, GOLD and DIAMOND cannot give.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
Chis! I could'nt imagine somebody comparing dating to extra tire or that kind of stuffs, It's because you simply lack trust, you lost confidence,conscience. Though nobody is perfect as far as dating is concerned but you two can simpy work things out, amend points you make mistakes so far you date the person because you love him/her (not because of something else), Then I found no reason why you should double date.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2007
Simply so you can pick the better out of the two. lol compare and contrast literally

It's only hurtful if the other doesnt know that you actually have other options.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2007
9ja_luvin:

You PPL DONT KNO D MEANING OF DOUBLE DATE AT ALL o.

davidylan:

don't mind all the bush people on this thread. grin
thank you o jare.

Here come the Nairaland intellectuals!  People don answer the question finish and you come dey yarn grammar for here! grin  Sorry we are sticking with the original definition! Make una go siddon! angry

PHEESAYOUR:

Chis! I could'nt imagine somebody comparing dating to extra tire or that kind of stuffs, It's because you simply lack trust, you lost confidence,conscience. Though nobody is perfect as far as dating is concerned but you two can simpy work things out, amend points you make mistakes so far you date the person because you love him/her (not because of something else), Then I found no reason why you should double date.

That's good!  I beg speak for yourself or Like James Hardley Chase will say "TELL IT TO THE BIRDS"! cool
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2007
MILITIA:

Here come the Nairaland intellectuals! People don answer the question finish and you come dey yarn grammar for here! grin Sorry we are sticking with the original definition! Make una go siddon! angry

old woman you don come again. grin You no dey rest, oga will soon be back and i will report you.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2007
davidylan:

old woman you don come again. grin You no dey rest, oga will soon be back and i will report you.

You be zignor? I never knew you love "MAMAS" too! grin
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2007
MILITIA:

You be zignor? I never knew you love "MAMAS" too! grin

shocked child abuse!
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Okeamu1(m): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2007
I don't double date, I double fu, ck smiley Now piss off!!
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:33am On Jul 16, 2007
Shoo! who be this?? Na fight we come fight??
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2007
Oke_amu:

I don't double date, I double fu, ck smiley Now piss off!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I think I love your style! I have to try that one! tongue

PHEESAYOUR:

Shoo! who be this?? Na fight we come fight??

Fight ke? This is love! Nairaland style! grin

davidylan:

shocked child abuse!

You know as e be for America now? tongue Anything goes! If Demi Moore could get away with it, so can I! So feel free! cool
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by johnnygan(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2007
Double dating is a natural phenomenon. At one time or the other, everybody had double dated. If u haven't, soon u would. U may fink u ain't done it be4 but u're wrong. Search ur heart deep down. I never double dated but when i found out what dating could turn out, i had to stick to one lol. Double dating ain't to be measured as a high crime. Just liken it to beer. Drink but not excessively. Double dated to get the best but not excessively. What goes around comes back around. Do remember that while dating.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by karlken(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2007
It's wrong to compare dates,life and emotion with cars nd sparetyre.Certainly hurts harden up people and makes us trust others less.Material and emotional satisfaction and uncertainty about the future push people into doubledating.Life it self is an experiment.My heart has bn broken once,i cant withstand anoda.Its ok to double date but we must have d "condom culture" and avoid hurting others! cool cool
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by efuah(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
@TOPIC
well i think insecurity is the problem
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by vikisAngel: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
may be they dont want 2 keep all their eggs in one basket grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by mekoyo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
they are not sure of who to go out with. On the other hand it may be love and lust or love and like.

Confused cry cry
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Prince22(m): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2007
It is simple, eventhough u promised and zealed up ur mind not to do this,it is by grace before u can escape this eventhough u are a Pastor.

Let us just be asking for the grace.

Remember that we are all sinners and if u say u 're not a sinner u 're a liar.

No matter the name we call it either dating or relationship something start somewhere.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by tectona(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2007
its part of the fun. grin
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 4:06am On Jul 17, 2007
karl ken:

It's wrong to compare dates,life and emotion with cars nd sparetyre.Certainly hurts harden up people and makes us trust others less.Material and emotional satisfaction and uncertainty about the future push people into doubledating.Life it self is an experiment.My heart has bn broken once,i can't withstand another.Its ok to double date but we must have d "condom culture" and avoid hurting others! cool cool

Oh what a baby! cry I feel your pain "personallY'! Can I "comfort" you?! kiss

johnnygan:

Double dating is a natural phenomenon. At one time or the other, everybody had double dated. If u haven't, soon u would. You may think u ain't done it be4 but u're wrong. Search your heart deep down. I never double dated but when i found out what dating could turn out, i had to stick to one lol. Double dating ain't to be measured as a high crime. Just liken it to beer. Drink but not excessively. Double dated to get the best but not excessively. What goes around comes back around. Do remember that while dating.

WORD!------ abi no be so una dey talk am for Nairaland? tongue

vikisAngel:

may be they don't want 2 keep all their eggs in one basket grin grin grin

And the basket come get plenty holes! angry
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Mandora(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2007
Wat do u mean by double dating? Wat I understand dat term 2 mean, is going out wit ur hubby with another coupl. Is dat wat u mean?
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by pisces20: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2007
I don't see anything wrong with young people doule dating. If anything, it helps them to understand the opposite sex better and know how to handle them when they find their better half (MARRIAGE). It's as simple as that.
Also we still have some decent ones among us that don't just sleep around with every guy/chic they date.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by hamabra(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2007
militia i dey enjoy ur military approaches, doubt dating dey every where but it is not rite,the world will say u dont have 2 put all ur eggs in 1 , sha na nija we dey anytin can happen, but definately u will be down for 1 than the rest for u can neva luv 2 person at a times abi na lie
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
@hamabra

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Thank you oh! Love ke? Who said anything about love? Please this is business! grin
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by hamabra(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
@militia

haba dont sound too raw, abi sumbody dont Bleep u up b4 cos u are just too down
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Banderas(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
Double-date means you and your friend going out for a date with your mate and his/her friend. It's good because generally human beings, social beings that we are, tend to like doing stuff together.
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by MILITIA(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2007
@hambara
You and your less than 20 post!  Please stick to the topic and do not let your new account get to your "head"! Please go to the "OFFTOPC" section please! tongue
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Bebesula(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ Poster
1 Temptation
2 Youthful lust
3 Lack of Security in relationship
4 Lack of self confidence in your partner
5 Indecision
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by hamabra(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2007
@militia

war lord please, no ves i neva intended 2 be rude, only be say u no give chance to view it from both sides. Anyway we go soon crown u niaraland queen with ur less than 2000 post
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by jaymobb(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
MILITIA:

@hamabra

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Thank you oh! Love ke? Who said anything about love? Please this is business! grin

tell dem o jare wink business conscious woman, ashawo 1 kobo, y wont u know a lot about double dtin

d way body dey swit u eh! small tin u don open mouth lipsrsealed

y dont u use ur tyme in doin sometin more constructive, mumu grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by trendy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2007
@topic, people double date to get twice the normal package smiley
Re: Why Do People Double Date? by Angelheart: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2007
People double date because they are SOOOO insecure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? / Gay Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.