Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? (2625 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
I've been in Ghana for 7months now, just before the lockdown.
I've been active since the first 6months, like I don't feel lazy waking up in the morning everyday until I started engaging myself in sexual activities. Now all I feel in the morning is just to sleep a bit more and that ''a bit more" usually leads to oversleeping and therefore making me go very late for work. Not just late but very late....
Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's because of the sex or if I am even infected with any kind of sexual disease or something that makes one to oversleep. I am saying this because the girl I sex with love sleeping a lot
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
You probably kept to having sex late, or went beyond your capacity.

Try sleeping early, the oversleeping may stop. But if it persists, you may want to make inquiries if you're not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by MickzyDonald: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
HIV patient spotted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
HIV patient spotted
I use condoms each time I engage in such acts....
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Acjohn(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Transfer of spirit of sleep
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
HIV patient spotted
You sabi make person fear sha
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
I advise you dial it down on sex.
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by MickzyDonald: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:

Ah ah it's getting worse... AID patient spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by WrittyWritter(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
U re probably sleeping late because of those "sexual activities'..
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by MickzyDonald: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:

You sabi make person fear sha
My gee, it's because u are stressed out after sex thats why,try having it during daylight to save your sleeping time
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by mu2sa2: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
You're paying for not having adequate sleep at night. Try this: sleep 10pm - 5am. You wake fresh and energised. That's the ideal state to take the plunge. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by athaboi(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:
I've been in Ghana for 7months now, just before the lockdown.
I've been active since the first 6months, like I don't feel lazy waking up in the morning everyday until I started engaging myself in sexual activities. Now all I feel in the morning is just to sleep a bit more and that ''a bit more" usually leads to oversleeping and therefore making me go very late for work. Not just late but very late....
Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's because of the sex or if I am even infected with any kind of sexual disease or something that makes one to oversleep. I am saying this because the girl I sex with love sleeping a lot
the girl you are having sex with loves sleeping and you are still asking us? She simply transfered the sleeping sickness to you so enjoy your new disease

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Shortyy(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
The only thing on the minds of some youths is sex sex sex. God help us.

Get a wife please. Assuming this was your wife, she'll know the importance of you waking early to go to work. Thereby not indulging in sexual activities with you in the night to avoid you waking up too late. Or she could be your alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
The thing is, many can't control their urge.

Pre-marital sex is growing at an alarming rate.

Shortyy:

Get a wife please. Assuming this was your wife, she'll know the importance of you waking early to go to work. Thereby not indulging in sexual activities with you in the night to avoid you waking up too late. Or she could be your alarm.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

Are you a virgin? Cuz the way you carry this religion for head ehn.
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

That is not the only thing on my mind, I have other things too
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Shortyy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:

That is not the only thing on my mind, I have other things too
That's good
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
athaboi:
the girl you are having sex with loves sleeping and you are still asking us? She simply transfered the sleeping sickness to you so enjoy your new disease
Does sleeping have disease?
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by athaboi(f): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:

Does sleeping have disease?
ask him
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Afostev11(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ceejay322:

no mind Donald kontinew ur adventure rest is gud for ur body n soul
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Afostev11(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

like say u no dey enjoy am or u no go still do am today tongue tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by EmpressEmerald(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
MickzyDonald:
HIV patient spotted
MickzyDonald:
[i]HIV patient spotted
[/i]
MickzyDonald:
HIV patient spotted

hahahahaha
i cant laugh sef
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by EmpressEmerald(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Ah ah it's getting worse... AID patient spotted

Jesu!!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by EmpressEmerald(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
athaboi:
athaboi:
athaboi:
hahahaha
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by mosdii(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

Jesu!!!!

Your moniker is the names I've penned down to give my future babies....what a coincidence
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by EmpressEmerald(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
mosdii:

Your moniker is the names I've penned down to give my future babies....what a coincidence
cool
mosdii:

wetin i do na
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by MickzyDonald: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
EmpressEmerald:
[/i]

hahahahaha
i cant laugh sef
[i]i answered what he asked,he didn't know when he was having sex abi
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by EmpressEmerald(f): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2020
MickzyDonald:

i answered what he asked,he didn't know when he was having sex abi

Donald You Try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by ABOVEDELAW: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2020
IT'S QUITE NORMAL, JUST SLEEP EARLIER.
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by MickzyDonald: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

Donald You Try
Thanks dear
Re: Is It Normal To Start Waking Up Late After You Start Having Sex? by Ceejay322(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
IT'S QUITE NORMAL, JUST SLEEP EARLIER.
Yeah thanks! I wake up earlier than before now sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Gone Bad: Fashionista Toyin Lawani ‘roasted’ For Showing Everything In H / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps / Financial Domination: Any One Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.