Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112796 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Maxwellisaac: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Woman, your post has tell it all about you. Go and beg that patient man.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by calabardick(m): 2:46am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

Maybe that's where her inlaws are, the guy might have picked her online, who knows?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by richboy7(m): 2:51am On Oct 27, 2020
cococandy:
The amount of men on this thread in favor of domestic violence is alarming. I won’t argue with anyone who thinks you guys are trash . This is very disgusting
Not all men are the same my sister. #EndDomesticViolence

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Deltatoto: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.
if sex no reduce u Wetin go reduce you
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Dondsmart: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

You've said it all
May God bless you
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Praktikals(m): 3:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Valkrie:
This is yahoo yahoo...!! and even you madam would not accept it if same treatment is mented to you..!!
Dond mind the Sars woman
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by cococandy(f): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2020
richboy7:

Not all men are the same my sister. #EndDomesticViolence
I know that

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by onward4life(m): 4:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Chris2863:

grin grin Olodo, that's the profile pics of the facebook page

Ludo grin

All nah d same thing
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by hekkyboi: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!
otu nnunu. your toto go good to massacre
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Harmlesspill(m): 4:32am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:

Hm.. so one is suppose to be doing it everyday once married. Scary ooo...
Well.. I wanna believe not all men are nympho.
Does dick scare you girls? Remember, Dick is your giver of joy in the same way that the police are your friend. I wonder what would have become of you girls without bn screwed and bleeped thoroughly

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Brush1:

Is that how to dispense judgement?. Do you know the reason behind the lady's refusal? . For instance do you know if she had been out at the market hustling all day or at the farm . Got home and had to fix dinner, and also attend to the kids and finally cleaned the dishes. Then had a shower and was already a reck, entirely exhausted and sleepy and had to get out of bed at 4am the next morning. And probably pleaded with her husband who's probably a drunk and he wasn't ready hear no sex?.

Okay. My prayer is that your sister suffers similar fate for denying her husband sex. How about that?.

same to you
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

You are very foolish, so if the husband is a public preek, and a disgrace for a man, she should still be spreading her legs for him, all in the name to keep my husband happy.

Your father is very useless
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.
so u are in support women should denied their husband sex abi
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Uzomaglovani: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Abeg you guys should leve the woman along, some of this man can be very annoying atimes. She has her reason for doing it maybe he is dirty and refused to freshen up or he is lazy and don’t bring food home....... abeg if woman r going thro such there won’t be any urge for sex the man self nah stupid man assuming he is romantic he would ve play wit her dat same woman dat say no she wil be like oya let do........but since he is a useless man he thought beating is the solution
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Orpe7(m): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:

If the same man goes out to find one smallie to dey gbensh now, na d same woman go cry say the husband no touch am again
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Tremple8v: 5:39am On Oct 27, 2020
I dont support hitting a woman , But wait first, why denied him sex at first ? And you called him what ? ( Husband)
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Skillfullulu(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2020
444crop:
You should even thank god that at this stage he still finds u attractive enough to wanna have sex.... Inside life
She don finish already, the man should just go ahead and get it with another prettier lady.
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Sondeo(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Sorry for the beat, you should have given him nah
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2020
EndRape2:

Immediately u get married the house is no longer your house, but our house, u have no right to kick or pursue a woman out

If s
yeye talk
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Gracefulness: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Modified....

is that ur take on this issue do you support married women depriving their husbands of sex for no genuine reason I say genuine because she didn't state any reason pls tell her to give reason so we could help her
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by vickydevoka(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
[s]
Na rubbish we still de masturbate on
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Jhagz(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2020
444crop:
You should even thank god that at this stage he still finds u attractive enough to wanna have sex.... Inside life

You have said exactly what I had in mind grin grin
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2020
lekki1444:
More than likely you are not fucking her well and you have gained weight and your prick has disappeared. just because your wife does not want to fork you does not mean she is forking someone else. the sex sucks and she will rather use vibrator. thats the case with most wmen
The more reason divorce should come in
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by vickydevoka(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2020
chukskafor:
Women don't lyk reporting dere issues to family n Kingsmen because de will always loose due to African setting.
Imagine telling ur family u are denying ur husband sex, his conjugal right. Dem will say she's de cause. Buh social media n human right activist will blame n prosecute de man
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by vickydevoka(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Canvass:
I don't support domestic violence in any form or for whatever reason. What if she dies while beating her?

I have noticed but I still don't understand the reason. Most middle age women tend to deny their hubbies sex for days on end yet they go gaga once the man start philandering! As if that's not enough, they enjoy attention when given to them by other men not even on their husband's level and sometimes flirt with their admirers!
To understand woman takes a genius. Walahi.
Denying a man sex is a ploy use by most women, it is called manipulative ploy. A woman will deny u sex n will still go behind u n masturbate or cheat on u.
If u think de woman doesn't care about u. Try n cheat on her. If she knows about it she can kill u bcuz her power of manipulation has been reduced

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by ceeceeuwa: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Valkrie:

Madam..you can't understand because you no get prick...if to say you get prick you for know and understand why men make all the comments they made here that you term trash...!!
Really! Is that why they also stoop low to raping minors too?
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by kolade560: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2020
May ur daughter in law continuously deny ur son sex as u deny ur husband.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by mobi99(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2020
if the man still look outside now u go complain, but one of the major thing that keeps family together u deny him of it, u get luck the man na good man, if na me..... u go see better chick the next day, 3 of us go share that bed, if u no like am park ur bag find u way... when u reach u papa house u tell them wetin pursue u come out ur husband house... am sure ur Papa and mama go disown u for denying him sex, foolish woman
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by succri(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Happiness is not happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.