Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) (66068 Views)

El-Rufai, Bello: Onokpasa Jesutega Slams APC Members Over "Dumping Of Allies" / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by blazesam(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Just like that? Let me post it on my YouTube channel to showcase a shameless government. Food that somebody will eat u are trying to bring it back? What is ur target?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
And you think a freshly dug grave won’t look suspicious to the police. This is how criminals get caught, they always assume the police are dumb. E go shock you.
IamD18:
If such order of searching house to house should happen in Igbo land.

An average Igbo man will hire boiz to dig 6 feat for him, he'll CAREFULLY wrap those palliatives and bury it until they are done with the search. He'll even put "Rest in peace" sign on the exact ground.

Have we talked about ceiling?

Calabar people are coward, they only act brave when it comes to killing innocent dogs to eat.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
If they can search house to house for stolen palliatives why coundn't they move house to house to share the same palliatives months back.

The government is the culprit here, they are only using state forces to oppress the already hungry people.

I hope our youths won't repeat the mistake of 2105/2019 in 2023?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by OgaRico(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
ATEAMS:
Issorite

No bi only "q" na double Q....small time now you go carry one picture wey you no know anything about am post here.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
if I looted it from a politician, I will set it on fire than trowing it. our politicians need to b treated how they have been treating us. wicked politicians.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2020
I think its high time politicians have a taste of thier own medicine.

First to do no dey pain.

Look at the monsters you made.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Average Nigerian is a thief. Imagine People stealing chairs, tank, used mattress, used WC
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by MagnateCalibre(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria our beloved country...Double wahala for who go loot!!!
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:
That's a loose-loose lose-lose situation, so no hard feelings kiss
2023 won't be business as usual for these wicked politicians.

Lose - the opposite of win. I lost. I will lose.
Loose - the opposite of tight. The rope is loose. The prisoners have gone loose.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
The govt needs to respond ooo. The height of insecurity going on especially inter stars travel is alarming...

Fulanis are kidnapping people and asking for high ransom oooo..

Chai.. Naija

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]
Adenrele my hunnybunny

can I be the sugar in your tea?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Which one is"Calabar hoodlums"?

Na Ojuju Calabar me I know o!!
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Average Nigerian is a thief. Imagine People stealing chairs, tank, used mattress, used WC
So what happens now?
End bad governance, form Youth party. Youth must lead in 2023.
Na the same Youth dey thief so O.
And according to you, the Average Nigerian is a thief....

That means , no hope.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by uunwanaobong3: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
I would have loved to help the girl, infact I have the money to help her......... But I can't trust you, this news seems like fake or fraud....... I know Nigerians very well... Nigerians are thieves with fraudulent character who worship money..... So I don't want to fall for your scam.

Sent me the hospital address of the girl and her ward number......... I will go there and see it for myself, that is the only way I could help her...... Else it is a fraud
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Make them thank gawd say I been no follow carry those Tv, freezers and other electronics. I for set fire and burn them. Idiot Ayade
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by amarachi06(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:

This is very bad. l rather change the bag of rice to another, then, l will empty the indomie into a bag.

These people ehhh! Their sense is in another form.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
praiseneo:
Una mumu for Calabar o

their mumuness is grade A1 pro max.

walahai.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by kikake: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
The govt needs to respond ooo. The height of insecurity going on especially inter stars travel is alarming...

Fulanis are kidnapping people and asking for high ransom oooo..

Chai.. Naija

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]

But ask southern politicians to ask for what to do to separate Fulani herdsmen from the south, the southern politicians shall be mouth agape, all looking for the day Arewa shall appoint them president of Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
That was not stealing but Anger.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by BRMN: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
It is well with this country.

We shall overcome.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:
sapphiere the confused transgender should be dumped in the waste bin coz she's also trash

What did she do to u?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Ustec: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
uuzba:

Lose - the opposite of win. I lost. I will lose.
Loose - the opposite of tight. The rope is loose. The prisoners have gone loose.
OK, I mean loose-loose again grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Danny50: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Confirm calabar boy wey i be i must say this news is fake. That waste bin am seeing is located down lemna road so real cali boy get mind pass devil.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Bible says “thou shall not steal”. Lol
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:

What did she do to u?

what did she not do to me?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
Adenrele my hunnybunny

can I be the sugar in your tea?

Take this grin grin grin

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:

what did she not do to me?

What is it
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Femuel(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
I served in crossriver state and i can attest that that state is one of the most serene and peaceful state in Nigeria except Calabar south... the govt made the people become looters
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by reiddecuti: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:
That's a loose-loose situation, so no hard feelings kiss
2023 won't be business as usual for these wicked politicians.

At least this will send a strong message to them that no matter how secure they think they are, when the mob rises, there's no safe haven for any one.

ASK THOSE WHO RULED ROME.

By the grace of God, 2023 will be so much interesting and will be my first time to vote. I must cast my vote because with this, to an extent, the people's vote will start counting for good.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Na so e be
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Take this grin grin grin
cry
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2020
amarachi06:

This is very bad. l rather change the bag of rice to another, then, l will empty the indomie into a bag.

These people ehhh! Their sense is in another form.
You think they won't know? Your envious neighbour will bring you out.
I think most of the things they returned are not edible things.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
cry

Na ur dp na...

U r a tribal bigot... Stop it... It is not good.

Be like me.. I stopped being one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.