Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) (66058 Views)

El-Rufai, Bello: Onokpasa Jesutega Slams APC Members Over "Dumping Of Allies" / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by prayer2015(f): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
At least this will send a strong message to them that no matter how secure they think they are, when the mob rises, there's no safe haven for any one.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:
sapphiere the confused transgender should be dumped in the waste bin coz she's also trash
. Do u know her in person?. HAHA
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by ThatReporterz: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
I think its better to return them back than to dispose them as trash because the owners would be happy having thier looted goods back than seeing them in trash..
maybe the locals know their police better and Sermons felt returning them back may complicate and implicate them concerning other bigger looted good that they don't know about and the choose to play safe because nobody trust the police..
make person no go return carton of indomie and they arrest and parade am for stealing big gen...
me am jus concerned about how this gee go do him own..
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Willie007: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
I think its better to return them back than to dispose them as trash because the owners would be happy having thier looted goods back than seeing them in trash..
maybe the locals know their police better and felt returning them back may complicate and implicate them concerning other bigger looted good that they don't know about and the choose to play safe because nobody trust the police..
make person no go return carton of indomie and they arrest and parade am for stealing big gen...
me am jus concerned about how this gee go do him own..

The sign board don turn iron condemn
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Dantsito: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2020
phahahaha, so looting protesters are now afraid abi?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Andywinnie(f): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2020
richfriendsng:
If you are here to check pictures, hit the like button grin

Meanwhile, I am doing a blog giveaway, quote me to get one.

Whistles
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
The picture could be fake. By late October a place like calabar is suppose to be greener with brown wet grounds, somewhat bushy....I'm Hausa, I've never been to calabar before.....but this place looks like the middle belt or savannah north.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by richfriendsng: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Andywinnie:

Whistles
Oya hit me here

0https:///bynapl

Copy the above link and remove the zero at the beginning, past on your browser to chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.