Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) (66069 Views)

El-Rufai, Bello: Onokpasa Jesutega Slams APC Members Over "Dumping Of Allies" / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by sylve11: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:
sapphiere the confused transgender should be dumped in the waste bin coz she's also trash

shocked cool
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na ur dp na...

U r a tribal bigot... Stop it... It is not good.

Be like me.. I stopped being one
wink kiss
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by TONIOI: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
The governor of this state is a bastard shey na palliative be him problem sha ? shameless goat .
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by dangermouse(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
ignis:

Igbo tribal bigot.
On what basis are u speaking? Obviously u r not ibo. Stop all these dry tribal jokes
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by OgaRico(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
reiddecuti:

At least this will send a strong message to them that no matter how secure they think they are, when the mob rises, there's no safe haven for any one.

ASK THOSE WHO RULED ROME.

By the grace of God, 2023 will be so much interesting and will be my first time to vote. I must cast my vote because with this, to an extent, the people's vote will start counting for good.

Do you think we talk to the dead like you do or where do you expect us to go and see "THOSE THAT RULED ROME AND ASK"?...HISS
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Omezif(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Those government stored palliatives for has ate those palliative why searching house to house if government intentions is not to sell them and steal the money.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by realstars: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2020
The Good People Of Calabar
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by omenka(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:
That's a loose-loose situation, so no hard feelings kiss
2023 won't be business as usual for these wicked politicians.
It won't be business as usual? You underestimate the stupidity of Nigerian electorates.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by neonly: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2020
ignis:

Igbo tribal bigot.

It only show how criminally minded they are bro's

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
I think its better to return them back than to dispose them as trash because the owners would be happy having thier looted goods back than seeing them in trash..
maybe the locals know their police better and felt returning them back may complicate and implicate them concerning other bigger looted good that they don't know about and the choose to play safe because nobody trust the police..
make person no go return carton of indomie and they arrest and parade am for stealing big gen...
me am jus concerned about how this gee go do him own..

grin

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Vbongkin:
Lie
absolutely true bro.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by reiddecuti: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
OgaRico:

Do you think we talk to the dead like you do or where do you expect us to go and see "THOSE THAT RULED ROME AND ASK"?...HISS

History is there. That's what I mean by 'ASK THOSE THAT RULED ROME'.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by reiddecuti: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Average Nigerian is a thief. Imagine People stealing chairs, tank, used mattress, used WC

The system permit it. Please with all due respect, people are not thief.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by euniselfyahoo: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
The governor and the commissioner of police surpose to know that the people took what belongs to them.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
I think its better to return them back than to dispose them as trash because the owners would be happy having thier looted goods back than seeing them in trash..
maybe the locals know their police better and felt returning them back may complicate and implicate them concerning other bigger looted good that they don't know about and the choose to play safe because nobody trust the police..
make person no go return carton of indomie and they arrest and parade am for stealing big gen...
me am jus concerned about how this gee go do him own..
what are you even saying as if u're not in Naija!! is better to thrash anything taking from those wicked, heartless politicians than to return it as it was!!I don't have any pity for any useless nigga-erria politicians and
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Oduduwaboy1(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-hoodlums-begin-dumping-of-looted-items-at-waste-bins-in-calabar/amp/

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

Duo I don't support the looting of private property, but I support that of politheifcian
If am there I will just find a box and bury it for like three months and everyone will have forgotten about it

cool cool cool
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
praiseneo:
Una mumu for Calabar o

Because they have a community that doesn’t stand for criminality? After endsars should be gohome. Una supposed go home go dey show this your behaviour for house, then you will start killing and kidnapping yourselves on top of it help us reduce crime in the country
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by justmondris: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
lolol come tell Edo people make them return their own na. lolololol
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lazy Nigeria youths....indeed youths are d problem of diz country

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nothing like hoodlum in this case,they are peaceful protesters and all they are doing is peaceful looting
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by GistFullGround: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stop eating Dog or fragrant meat- but you wouldn't listen; now it beginning to cloud your brains..

*simpy prats*
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
The govt needs to respond ooo. The height of insecurity going on especially inter stars travel is alarming...

Fulanis are kidnapping people and asking for high ransom oooo..

Chai.. Naija

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]
in the south abi in the northern states highways?
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by amarachi06(f): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
You think they won't know? Your envious neighbour will bring you out.
I think most of the things they returned are not edible things.

Unless that...
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
uuzba:
So what happens now? End bad governance, form Youth party. Youth must lead in 2023. Na the same Youth dey thief so O. And according to you, the Average Nigerian is a thief....
That means , no hope.
No hope as long as we rely on this current constitution
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by princechina(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
The govt needs to respond ooo. The height of insecurity going on especially inter stars travel is alarming...

Chai.. Naija

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]

Which state
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by Miracle2020: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai.. Naija

and who told you that they are Fulani.
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Miracle2020:
and who told you that they are Fulani.

They are... I listen to the audio recording with the kidnapper where dey demanded 100 m
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
princechina:

Which state

The kidnapped lady was going to kogi from edo...
Re: EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) by bizhop01: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
ignis:
Selfish government...The palliative will end up being wasted.
Not palliative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.