Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs (4572 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Crownstar01: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I just give him the signs in a style showing i like him and if he ignores it then i move on.
My rule is.. ''He must always hit first then you will see me in action"
Even guys i like, i never hit on them directly to tell my feelings, just give those signs and if he doesn't start hitting then i forget him. I just keep praying in my mind when i come across a guy i like ''let him hit on me'' grin grin
A Lady got to protect her esteem so you don't get disrespected. Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him, aren't those signs enough to make a guy start hitting on us??
Or you expect me to walk up directly to him asking him to be my boyfriend or telling him i like him? Oh no, that's not me!
Even when me and my ex quarrelled, he stopped talking to me and i also stopped. I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too.
The thing is when a guy makes the first move in the relationship, he respects you more.. undecided
Hey, can I see your pic?
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by WoeBetide666: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
LGTVBI people
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Kissiemu:
Inter kini?

The only inter I know is in Milan...
grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Liposure: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Most of you ladies give mixed signals. How do you expect guys to know the right sign

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by youngking22(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2020
what doesn't work for you works for another person. my GF asked me out twice before we started dating and have never regretted that decision .same with my ex she asked me out, tho we no more together we still have a strong friendship. ladies like this know what they want and went for it

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by culf: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
444crop:
Words in my mind... I will even like you more for being brave in identifying what u want

Exactly
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by fattprince(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:
I like your name...IntersexSherry
What's your real name? Want to know if I would like it too.
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
I thought you were on the verge of committing suicide some mths back. What prevented you?? cry
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Emmanuel909090:
"I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too."

This statement is the root cause of divorce this days. Its called EGO.
Work on your pride that doesn't make you less a woman.
so i should beg him? But i really miss him. I no dey find trouble oh so it was him that caused the fight
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
When u get aroused, does ur pleek get erect.
i jus wanna knw b4 i hit on u
grin
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:
you are welcome IntersexSherry
i hope u knw wat intersex is
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Sawzer(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I just give him the signs in a style showing i like him and if he ignores it then i move on.
My rule is.. ''He must always hit first then you will see me in action"
Even guys i like, i never hit on them directly to tell my feelings, just give those signs and if he doesn't start hitting then i forget him. I just keep praying in my mind when i come across a guy i like ''let him hit on me'' grin grin
A Lady got to protect her esteem so you don't get disrespected. Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him, aren't those signs enough to make a guy start hitting on us??
Or you expect me to walk up directly to him asking him to be my boyfriend or telling him i like him? Oh no, that's not me!
Even when me and my ex quarrelled, he stopped talking to me and i also stopped. I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too.
The thing is when a guy makes the first move in the relationship, he respects you more.. undecided

Not all of us get the signs
Besides y'all always appear to be rocket science.

You liked your ex and still expected him to talk first?
Well, it's good because he might not give a f.uck about you again anyway and you'll look desperate.

I must say everyone react differently, some people will disagree with you.

Modified: And you said women are scared of rejection yet they dish out the most humiliating rejections ever.
Better still, women should just know how to handle rejections to that any body can toast anybody.

I'm tired of the one sided way cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by dorin27(f): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Silentgroper:

i hope u knw wat intersex is
No I don't. Please enlighten me undecided
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by dorin27(f): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2020
fattprince:

What's your real name? Want to know if I would like it too.
it is boldly written on your screen
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Emmanuel909090: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
so i should beg him? But i really miss him. I no dey find trouble oh so it was him that caused the fight

It's so rare to find a relationship that shares equal love... You for playfully lead am... Em go still apologize. Now you are missing him and believe you me he is equally missing you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Emmanuel909090:

It's so rare to find a relationship that shares equal love... You for playfully lead am... Em go still apologize. Now you are missing him and believe you me he is equally missing you.
are you sure he is missing me? Trust me he caused the fight
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Emmanuel909090: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
are you sure he is missing me? Trust me he caused the fight

He caused it so when he encounter similar issue with other women, he will always remember you. He is missing you.
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by fattprince(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
dorin27:
it is boldly written on your screen
Oh! I don't like it then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Slept With My Pastor's Wife!!! / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.