Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Would You Feel If... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If... (861 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If... by nurabela: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
How would you feel if someone you liked or were dating said this about your appearance?
I really like you/adore you and think you are beautiful but I think you would look more beautiful or even more attractive if ________ and referred to changing your hairstyle and the way you dress. Would you be offended? Do you think this person loves you and accepts you for who you are?
Re: How Would You Feel If... by chikeorji123(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2011
On my little opinion,he or she have interest in u just trying to upgrade u to his normal standard.Maka na onwere ihe ana ewepu na anu tutu erie ya, inugo ga nke oma oo cool
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Goldieluks: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2011
@Op,chike is right,i don't see any reason   for one to be angry,i think it is for the interest of both parties.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Brite02(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2011
@OP.
Reading b/w d lines. Itz nt abt hate itz abt attitude. Bone d talk change ya swags.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by chikeorji123(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2011
@op
Amam na ya bu ajuju ijuru aza goya nke oma ya gaziere gi  cool.okwanu ihe oji adi mma izuko ebea cool onwe nke bara onye yarii ojuo nwanne ya.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Brite02(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2011
chikeorji123:

@op
Amam na ya bu ajuju ijuru aza goya nke oma ya gaziere gi  cool.okwanu ihe oji adi mma izuko ebea cool onwe nke bara onye yarii ojuo nwanne ya.

English english plz?
Answer d questn, plz.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 11, 2011
That is constructive criticism.

Nothing wrong with that.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Coolabbie: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Yup. It wuld be nice 2 kno dat he is interested in my appearance.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by livedit(f): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
No, I wouldn't be offended. It's not like he was saying, you would be attactive if you did this or that. Instead, it was you would be even prettier or more attractive if _____. He/she is simply admiring your beauty already and feel by doing this, you really going to be on point. I'm all for making myself look even better for my partner. I care about his happiness as well as mine.
Re: How Would You Feel If... by iice(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
Depends on my mood undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If... by MRBrownJ: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
Simply reply:"babe, I fully understand you but I am comfortable the way I look NOW. Yes, I could change and look just the way you would want me to but I wouldnt FEEL/BE myself any longer and that could have consequences on our r/ship. Pls accept me the way I am and don't try to change/improve my looks."
Re: How Would You Feel If... by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Why do people gravitate toward the opposite of what they prefers or desires?

If you want a woman with long hair why would you go after a bald headed woman?
If you want a man with ALL of his teeth why would you go after a BARE MOUTHED Negro?
If you want a woman with two good eyes why would you go after a woman with a dead eye?
If you want a man with clean body hygiene why would you go after a man that is a bum?
Re: How Would You Feel If... by desholah(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
OP.
It's depends on the tone being used wink
Re: How Would You Feel If... by Pweety4me(f): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2011
Depends on who is telling me & when they are telling me.

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Woman: Which Inspire/motivate Or Have The Highest Spirit. / My Pally Don Break Im Babe Heart because Of Fuel Subsidy Ooooo / Second Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.