Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (40004 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Lady Calls Out MTV's VJ Ehiz For Refusing To Sleep With Her, After Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Jack005(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dating a broke woman can delay your success in life.. I really learnt some lessons by dating one.

13 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by ipobarecriminals: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Useless, broke and dumb man talk
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by EdwardRandy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
louder!! Some girls will avoid this thread cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by GamalNasser: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Only Broke women will disagree grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by favinvest: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
broke gurls are like hell..

send me money for this, for that..

Jesus wept..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by penocrat1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
One cold stout for you.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
SEE THIS ONE THAT CARRY MOPING STICK WOOLS ON HIS HEAD,

WITH HIS LOOKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS BROKE LADIES THAT WILL COME TO HIM,AFTER ALL HE HIMSELF IS NOT RICH.

WELL,BASE ON EXPERIENCE, SOME BIG BOYS REALLY PREFER TO DATE A LADY THAT THEY ARE RICHER THAN.

I MEAN THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL YOU WITH THEIR MONEY EVEN WHEN YOU THE LADY HAVE YOURS.

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by OBku4(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
[s]SEE THIS ONE THAT CARRY MOPING STICK WOOLS ON HIS HEAD,

WITH HIS LOOKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS BROKE LADIES THAT WILL COME TO HIM,AFTER ALL HE HIMSELF IS NOT RICH.

WELL,BASE ON EXPERIENCE, SOME BIG BOYS REALLY PREFER TO DATE A LADY THAT THEY ARE RICHER THAN.

I MEAN THEY JUST WANT TO SPOIL YOU WITH THEIR MONEY EVEN WHEN YOU THE LADY HAVE YOURS[/s].
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Beedude(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
csn01:
Everything na problem to you guys
You date a rich babe, they will say you are aiming her wealth
You date a broke babe, they say you are dating liability. Nawa ooo as in nawa ooo. Person wey broke today feat get fixed tomorrow ooo, and a rich babe fit get broken tomorrow oooo. Haba...... What of broke guys too. Nna ehh, this world self, people go just dey talk anyhow because say they woke up from their sleep. Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ was not even rich to me, yet she married the most respectful husband whether we call it spouse or husband. Yet she born the most loving God made man. HABAAAAA, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOO
Being broke goes beyond all you mentioned.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
God bless you..
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Starzo: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
I hear u sir! grin
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by candyguyofficia(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be the Ehiz of mtv base be this
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing

The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one... i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. an still the real niggarr
I actually thought this your account is parody but with the pic you just uploaded I'm beginning to think it's really you. Where you banned earlier?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Do MEN still do this RUBBISH...?
MEN have been brainwashed to believe that they need LADIES to emerge successful in Life.
That's a BIG and TERRIBLE life.
Here are the Reasons why you need a LADY:
1. Procreation.
2. Companionship.
3. 1 & 2.
4. 1, 2 & 3.
5. 1, 2, 3, & 4.
That's all.
Quote me wrong.
Senator ARTHUR NZERIBE is one of the wealthiest Africans.... He has got no wife but got kids.
He is almost 90years old. Who knows wot wuld hav happened to him if he had married.
Pls.! Allow these Ladies be. We've disturbed them a lot and such has become their entitlement.
They no longer respect you.
STOP it and make MONEY...

Marriage is not a TICKET to HAPPINESS.
MEMORY VERSE:
U can achieve those TWO without getting MARRIED........period.
U don't need a LADY to stay FOCUS in life.
Ask SAMSON, and Solomon.

God will continue to enrich u wisdom wise

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Women shouldn't date broke men.

Men shouldn't date broke women.

Equality for all.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by humilitypays(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
and how many unbroke abi rich abi well to do women do you have in Nigeria angry angry

You are indirectly telling Nigerian guys to learn how to mastu*rbate and forget about Nigerian women shocked shocked

If we have 50million dateable and marriageable single women in Nigeria, like 1500 of them are rich by birth (born into rich family), 200 are rich by their own struggle and hardwork, maybe 3000 are comfortable through gainful employment......which means around 6700 women pass your mark, are you saying the over 100 million Nigerian single guys should be chasing after just 6700 non-broke Nigerian ladies

This is a risky advice my brother.....our ladies are broke all thanks to dead Nigerian economy and their laziness too....so Nigerian guys have no option than to date and marry broke Nigerian ladies that liter every street of Nigeria, unless they are lucky to migrate out of Nigeria and marry one middle class oyimbo granny shocked shocked

The odds to meet a comfortable or well to do Nigerian single lady as a Nigerian guy is very slim, its an impossible task bro cry cry

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Beedude:

Being broke goes beyond all you mentioned.
so because one is jobless you call her broke. So because one is an apprentice, you call her broke, so because one is a student you call her broke, so because one is earning 15k per month you call her broke? Is this for real?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by StUriah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Majority of broke girls are easy to get particularly when they know you may support them financially.

If kongy is disturbing someone, broke girls can easily come around to ease the tension. If Amaka disappoint you, call Amina but if Amina is busy with prayer, call Amope. By the time you finish calling 5 of your broke ass babes, one will come around to service you.

Rich babes may break your heart and you will do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by humilitypays(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Starzo:
I hear u sir! grin
if you like hear him till next century, it won't change the fact that there are very insignificant number of successful single ladies in Nigeria, and those few successful single ladies will rather die single than date or marry a broke man.....their dream is to marry an entertainment star or any successful business guy....so if you want to have a little chance at getting any successful Nigerian single lady to date, then you must stop whatever you are doing now and run to Mohit record studio to start mixing your songs to become the next Wizkid, if not, forget it grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The guy don dey chop money....I remember when he start that year...he be like wetin i nor know

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr

Bros I never see the name when I know say na you post am ....meanwhile I Dey enter Benin tomorrow...my bottles unko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Gotze1: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
duduade:
Giggolooo

Continue to advice o
How e take be gigolo. He is 100% right.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Silentgroper(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
csn01:
Everything na problem to you guys
You date a rich babe, they will say you are aiming her wealth
You date a broke babe, they say you are dating liability. Nawa ooo as in nawa ooo. Person wey broke today feat get fixed tomorrow ooo, and a rich babe fit get broken tomorrow oooo. Haba...... What of broke guys too. Nna ehh, this world self, people go just dey talk anyhow because say they woke up from their sleep. Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ was not even rich to me, yet she married the most respectful husband whether we call it spouse or husband. Yet she born the most loving God made man. HABAAAAA, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOO
Bt mary was a virgin b4 all of dat happened

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Am tired of you guys o...have been saying it.....am the one...i posted a picture of Nokia touch light phone this morning.. am still the real niggarr
what happen to ur old account and can u post pics of ur voltron car
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by toxtimmy: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Women are biologically predisposed to certain things in life... It’s not their fault but just as Nigerian men over do things so some Nigerian women too.

A woman carries a child for 9 months and is primary provider for the child for almost the rest of the child’s life... A woman before she sleeps with a man does all the calculus as in is he a reliable man? Can he provide for me and children? At a certain age a woman cannot have children while a man can...etc...

Until Nigerian men understand why a woman will prefer watch a soap opera than football then people like this guy called Ehiz go dey talk crap... Anyway dem say in the land of the blind the person when get camera na king... Point is I no get money but I challenge Ehiz to give me 30 minutes with his wife or girlfriend over a conversation in a public place and he will regret his comments.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ugolistikp:
True talk ehiz...
It's funny how women remain comfortable in poverty and the only way out for them is to find a rich boyfriend I find this very appalling..Not all though
Please, say 'some women' abeg, it's like you saying all men are cheats abeg.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by bizhop01: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Broke girls with pride dominate nairaland
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
tfash96:
God will continue to enrich u wisdom wise
Amennnnnnnnn, my BROTHER.
MEN don't know that these LADIES do not Fall in Love.
They just move towards wealthy people and fall in Love.

REGINA DANIELS remains a typical example.
Whoever told her in her TEENS that she would emerge a 6th WIFE to an UGLY MAN, she would Curse that person.
But that's the REALITY.
MEN are becoming too Loose and BABYISH...
That's preposterous and horrendous..

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by EmperorMaria: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Men will still date broke women,,,it didn’t start 2day & won’t end today

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by tfash96(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
humilitypays:
if you like hear him till next century, it won't change the fact that there are very insignificant number of successful single ladies in Nigeria, and those few successful single ladies will rather die than date or marry a broke man.....their dream is to marry an entertainment star or any successful business guy....so if you want to have a little chance at getting any successful Nigerian single lady to date, then you must stop whatever you are doing now and run to Mohit record studio to start mixing your songs to become the next Wizkid, if not, forget it grin grin
God bless you sir but is mohit still in existence
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Djdeebrain(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
What of guy that are dream broke and financially broke also. Ladies beware of such guys.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by toxtimmy: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
No mind them...FACT - failures in life see everyone as failure... They see nothing good in oxygen and H2O.

UndauntedYOCA:

Please, say 'some women' abeg, it's like you saying all men are cheats abeg.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
RightToReject:
Balderdash. A conscientious broke woman is better than an opportunistic and/or crass woman who holds the key of the universal wealth. You can take the former out of brokenness/poverty, but you can't stop the latter from meting out pernicious acts against you.

Summarily, a conscientious woman is deserving of a purposeful relationship from any sane man regardless of her financial standing.

He asked a simple question. Would she date or do the same for you if you were broke? Think, brother!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men by nerd004: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
ednut1:
Majority of 9ja ladies are broke. So make boys no date again be that

100;bottles of beer 4 u......lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.