Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

I'm Fed Up With My Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (5698 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Sixfeetbelle: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2020
LikeAking:
Get lost.

Will ur hubbi Bleep only u?

Are u is moda?

If he won't bleep only her, why did he marry only her? Is he not stupid like this?
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
dannex4adx:
I feel your pain. please take my golden advice! Firstly, continue praying and fasting for your marriage and your husband. secondly, focus more on your home, work/business/career. don't give yourself b.p because of a man. Lastly! Don't become wayward too because of his bad actions.
It will end in praise for you in Jesus name.

Or, instead of all these long epistles you put up there, she can just threaten to cut off his preek for cheating and we'll see if the man won't behave properly.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Nairalanders, one moniker is to form fine gyal, billionaires and Alphas, and another moniker for begging and crying grin

I will never advise someone who is ashamed of natrual human problems like heartbreak and poverty. tongue
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Or, instead of all these long epistles you put up there, she can just threaten to cut off his preek for cheating and we'll see if the man won't behave properly.
if a woman says these kind of words to me, she's going to her father's house no jokes.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Bellotelli: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Abeg allow ur husband some breathing space... Someone cannot cheat in peace again? My wife should only complain if am not providing for all her needs including fvcking her mercilessly.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by goldishays: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Try making him jealous, actually cheats can't take their own medicine. Arrange with one guy, go out on fake dates, go out without telling your husband, come back late...if you will tell him your location, tell him a fake one. Watch his reactions,
If he still loves you, nigga will be a complainant. If he doesn't, he won't care!
By then you should know what to do.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Sixfeetbelle: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
theForth:
if a woman says these kind of words to me, she's going to her father's house no jokes.

Wow! I'm surprised. You even know that some action require quick response. How wonderful. So you can't fast and pray and ask the good lord to deliver your wife from the evil thoughts that have prevailed over her yet you are comfortably asking her to fast and pray for a cheating husband, forgetting that while she's doing this, he goes deeper into his vice.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by emkz: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Many men have ruined their homes and themselves because they couldn't respect their families. Many women have ruined themselves, their homes and reputation by bringing in third parties into their marriages for sex or attachment.

The best advise I have for you is self-preservation. Don't kill yourself or damage yourself over someone that treats you like worthless shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.