Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

I'm Fed Up With My Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (5710 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Twoclans(f): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2020
@ OP whatever you decide to do make sure getting your husband's sidechic/ex number to call her is not part of it.My dear na express your egungun dey go like that ohhh.You did not exchange any vows with her ,hold the person you exchanged vows with accountable.

That aside ,honestly you dont have any concrete evidence.I just hope you are not worrying yourself for nothing. If he is actually cheating the ball is in your court. Ask yourself is he worth it .If he is worth it then get your man back.If he is not worth it then use this as an opportunity to take off cheesy cheesy.Marriage is not by force.

No woman can take my man from me except I am not interested anymore.Activate the bitch side of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by madampresident(f): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2020
You can either find a way to live with it or you run from it.

I doubt if any man is 100% faithful in marriage especially Naija men o.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by femi4: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Americaobea:
I'm so emotionally down, so i created a new account to speak out how i feel..
I have prayed and even fasted, now i feel i might do something bad... That's why i need your advice.
I have this strong feeling that my husband of 2years is still having something with his ex... I remember two weeks after our wedding he traveled to imo state to the girl's uncle's house for wiring, that was how i got to know about the ex... He stayed 4days yet he said nothing is going on between them, i was shocked when i realise he saved the girl's number with (electrician), and nothing is between them, and the girl in question calls him everyday yet he denials nothing is between them!
He even lied and told me he went to village one certain time and i called the brother he told me he didn't come.... All this and more i have seen..
I' m beautiful with brain, hardworking and even sexy/romantic to the core... I get alot of distractions o, but we all know those ones ...
I have told him if there's something I'm not doing right I'm ready to learn in all area, and he said I'm perfect for him the way i am.... He even told me he wouldn't have married the lady for anything... And that he will end whatever is going on (it's not the first time)
My problem now is that i don't trust him again, i don't feel what we do.. I'm losing it, I think I'm fed up and i don't know what to do. Please i need advice from mature mind pls.. [color=#000099][/color]
Report him to his family members before things get out of hand
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by KosiGee(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Madam, idi eweta oku. Na joke o.

If you can’t disconnect or terminate the current between mr wirer and his electrician....leave in peace. There seem to be very high voltage between them after all this years.

Don’t get yourself electrocuted trying to mess with the current.

Your husband is a liar and a cheat. Have you got any child in your marriage? You know where I’m going...leave/divorce/....watoo, gaa ya iru.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by stupidmod1: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Americaobea:
I have prayed and even fasted, now i feel i might do something bad... That's why i need your advice.
I have this strong feeling that my husband of 2years is still having something with his ex... I remember two weeks after our wedding he traveled to imo state to the girl's uncle's house for wiring, that was how i got to know about the ex... He stayed 4days yet he said nothing is going on between them, i was shocked when i realise he saved the girl's number with (electrician), and nothing is between them, and the girl in question calls him everyday yet he denials nothing is between them!
He even lied and told me he went to village one certain time and i called the brother he told me he didn't come.... All this and more i have seen..
I' m beautiful with brain, hardworking and even sexy/romantic to the core... I get alot of distractions o, but we all know those ones ...
I have told him if there's something I'm not doing right I'm ready to learn in all area, and he said I'm perfect for him the way i am.... He even told me he wouldn't have married the lady for anything... And that he will end whatever is going on (it's not the first time)
My problem now is that i don't trust him again, i don't feel what we do.. I'm losing it, I think I'm fed up and i don't know what to do. Please i need advice from mature mind pls.. [color=#000099][/color]
pm me lets b doing our own
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Always learn to walk away

What is now Iyooooooo cartel?

Mugu
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Hugo55(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Preshmane:
you should pray for him, how are you so sure he's not under a spell

We Nigerians, we are always so quick to point to been under spell! common. people should learn to accept responsibilities for their actions! let's assumed everything Op posted was true. He had a choice, he traveled he lied, he saw her he lied, he even saved her name with a false name 'electrician' he lied again!
just accept responsibility for the actions and stop saying been under spell. Life is always a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by policy12: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
After going tru so many comments here pls I will like to enjoin u to be careful with ur final decision. It's only on SM u see so unmarried giving advice to the married, like it has always been we are all perfect on SM that been said.

My dear, I read ur post and for now I won't like to take side but I will try to be objective as I can. How I wish ur hubby can also post his own side if the story, so we will know how best to judge him but for now going with one sided of ur story I will like to advice u to be very cautious in taking decision.

The truth is that most men are cheaters naturally, though not an excuse but of what gain is it to u to leave ur houz hurriedly for another woman to take over and just for u to get along with another man who will also cheat,pls do all u can to make sure ur marriage work, if the man worth it.

As bad as cheating and lying is in marriage, I have come acknowledge that it cut across all gender, race and tribes. Little wonder will read about pastors, Imam and those u never expected cheat, though not an excuse but just to tell u there is no perfect home or relationships. Most of the ppu advising to quit ur home on this thread are in worst relationship or situationship pls take caution.

1. My advice to you is pls the good wife u av always be.
2. Gather more evidence from his fone, u need more to substantiate his crime.
3. After show it to him and let him know u will get his family and urs into the matter.
4. Let him know he has nothing to gain chasing pleasures while trading away his treasure.
5. Do all this if he worth it and fight for ur home, don't join d millions out there who are wishing to call ur marriage failure, only on the ground of Domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by fadekemi7475: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2020
marriage in naija na stressop woke up 12:30 nigerian time to post this issuetells u she is really suffering in her marriage
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by deewhydoski(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Americaobea:
Pls put this ur write up to the family session, u won't get good advice here... Clown full for romanceland
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2020
uruba23:
ibere continue encouraging her to walk out on her marriage. You assume he is cheating without asking if she is always inquisitive of every female name on her husband phone .

You don't reason alright.
I feel disappointed engaging you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by rainerboy1010: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Ok

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:

I doubt he’s married. Single pringus are fast to give relationship advice because they’re not in that situation
So it looks easy to them.
Lol I’m not married too btw
I understand.
Neither am I.
I tend to imagine myself a married man in such a situation.
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Madam sorry about your pains,If there is no physical abuse. He takes care of the house,and all his responsibilities?

Continue to play the role of a good house wife. which one us is is good ? All Men na same,except some very small number of angelic men.

Girlfriends are always accommodating, they know their target is to make Madam look bad. Everything you complain about,they go smile on. That’s one secret Code!

Make sure say good communication dey, make sure you guys dey yarn Wella on everything and anything.

Try to increase your free zone,make him feel more relax and don’t just look sexy, act sexy, go sexy.

Learn new recipe,spend more time with him,listen when he talks very very attentively.

Na we dey kill our self, na him him go still Fall him own hand with story,except if na Pro.

If na Pro, na only Surulere be the code.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Powerfly(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2020
Dear thunder. Pls help me and fire any moniker that advices this OP To pray for her husband.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by tarantino1: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Powerfly:
Dear thunder.
Pls help me and fire any moniker that advices this OP To pray for her husband.

Op don't just pray. Add 7 days fasting as well back to back cheesy
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Coded2(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Pls don't give up on me marriage men In general are promiscuous but u as a mother and wife will have a lot to do instead of divorcing him why not call him and someone he listens to to advice him , u have to talk to the person he listens to help u beg him to tell u if u are not doing what he wants well and u will change that if he didn't think about u he should think about his children or disease which could be transferrable talk to him in a manner I call heart felt talk ok
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by mattsvibes: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Caught Him Red Handed And Ur Problem Will Be Over
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by dorin27(f): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Preshmane:
you should pray for him, how are you so sure he's not under a spell
I'd like to know the prayer point. undecided

@ Op it is well my sister. This marriage of a thing ehn! Who no go, no know.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by BigDawsNet: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Take heart dear and be strong

No physical evidence ur hubby his cheating... But probably you may he think its possible...
But right now you need to calm down and pray very well...

There nothing God cannot do...
Do not fight with him
Keep showing I'm more love
And I believe everything will be back to normal

Goodluck
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Macnnoli4(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
I guess you have to remind him constantly that there are consequences of cheating like unwanted pregnancy and STDs like HIV and that if he does not change, you and him have will have protected sex from then on to prevent HIV and he will also get reported to the church and your family for cautioning
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Twoclans:
@ OP whatever you decide to do make sure getting your husband's sidechic/ex number to call her is not part of it.My dear na express your egungun dey go like that ohhh.You did not exchange any vows with her ,hold the person you exchanged vows with accountable.

That aside ,honestly you dont have any concrete evidence.I just hope you are not worrying yourself for nothing. If he is actually cheating the ball is in your court. Ask yourself is he worth it .If he is worth it then get your man back.If he is not worth it then use this as an opportunity to take off cheesy cheesy.Marriage is not by force.

No woman can take my man from me except I am not interested anymore.Activate the bitch side of you.

Babe, they don’t take him, he goes to meet them. As I hear say even Desmond Elliot get babymama and sidechicks, I just give up for the matter.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Bluezy13:

You don't reason alright.
I feel disappointed engaging you in the first place.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGy6BJcpMKn/
Watch that video and get back to me. We don't have to reason the same way doesn't mean I don't reason alright.
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by frozen70(f): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Americaobea:

Pls cool down for the following reasons

Some men wants to flex marriage or no marriage and that is not different from flirting

He married you because he find you worthy to be his wife, even at that he has to still see his ex till he is fed up with the whole thing

Am glad you are good to go, so be yourself and don't allow him to give you BP and you will have to live on drugs for the rest of your life while he lives a normal good life

Use this opportunity of his careless lifestyle and build yourself and achieve what you want

A time will come he will no longer have your loyalty and that's when you will remind him how he lost it keeping extra affairs and giving you trauma
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Mekenz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
I can deduce from here how you're feeling in your marriage, just from going through what you posted. But please don't call the shot yet, perhaps i have made to understand that, one to five years of marriage, is the hardest, some marriages brake up within these periods, due to the fact that the couple are still in the euphoria stage, where they expected so much from each other, sometimes when those expectations are not meant, hence they tend to harbour some form of hatred for each other.

Some start questioning their own judgement that leads to the marriage in the first place, while some will still be finding it difficult to adjust from bachelorhood to committed marriage proper.

These phase also comes with a lots of temptations, if not checked and subdued will leads to alot of fracas, which might result to divorce.

I will advise you to exercise patience with him, both of you are going through the period as I mentioned.
Also for the fact that you're still in suspicious mood means that things has not gone out of hands.

Even if he is doing anything behind your back, which I doubt, he is still been discreet about it, which means that he still loves and respect you. He is still your spouse learn to trust him, until you can gather enough facts before you can confront him.

Secondly I have to say this, he knows why he choose you, instead of his ex, always remember that, also his communications with his ex might strictly be for business since she is helpful in finding contract's for him, if you think otherwise then try and go close to his ex and find out. Peace.....
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by LikeAking: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Get lost.

Will ur hubbi Bleep only u?

Are u is moda?

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Twoclans(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Babe, they don’t take him, he goes to meet them. As I hear say even Desmond Elliot get babymama and sidechicks, I just give up for the matter.

Na to kuku do kayan mata for them sure pass.Any external pussy the odogwu will not respond angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Twoclans:

Na to kuku do kayan mata for them sure pass.Any external pussy the odogwu will not respond angry

Does that thing work? I no know as I take waka for IG, come land for one kayan mata vendor page. I just dey see Bomb pussy kit, Do As I Say kit, Open Doors kit.

The vendor come dey warn them not to use it on a broke man o. If not, na intense penising go kill am. After all, he can’t give what he does not have. There was one kit that cost about 300k.

No be jazz be that? Why is government not stepping in? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Sterope(f): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
If that were true, women would hold and control the most wealth.

pocohantas:

Does that thing work? I no know as I take waka for IG, come land for one kayan mata vendor page. I just dey see Bomb pussy kit, Do As I Say kit, Open Doors kit.

The vendor come dey warn them not to use it on a broke man o. If not, na intense penising go kill am. After all, he can’t give what he does not have. There was one kit that cost about 300k.

No be jazz be that? Why is government not stepping in? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sterope:
If that were true, women would hold and control the most wealth.

I don’t know what to believe again. cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by Cassyuche86: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
You really need to calm down and think twice about this issue.

Anyway,contact me for your classy shoes and footwears both for male and female.we do self delivery too.
WhatsApp me @07010673094

Re: I'm Fed Up With My Marriage by dannex4adx(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
I feel your pain. please take my golden advice! Firstly, continue praying and fasting for your marriage and your husband. secondly, focus more on your home, work/business/career. don't give yourself b.p because of a man. Lastly! Don't become wayward too because of his bad actions.
It will end in praise for you in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / / Is Kissing In The African Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.