Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,117 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11504 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
willybaby:
I wonder why nairaland won't sit up.. OP shut up please, from your profile all the topics you've ever posted is to cause fear and instigate disunity.. where you also live in ogun and the other States
Wow!
This is so true oooooo.
I just checked that out too.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by gidgiddy: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.

I know Obigbo is in turmoil but this your story seems kind of made up. You are in Obigbo to collect your sister but you already know that there is an organised fighting force that is exchanging fire and they are made up of Igbos who left the Nigerian Army?

There is no way a civilian would stay in the thick of exchange of fire to even know the ethnic group of those exchanging fire. Thats not possible

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by giftedben: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The sad thing is that the coward that is instigating these miscreants to become violence is hiding in UK with his family members but he is pushing young men into their death.

This is not the way to get sovereignty
Kanu will cause more harm than good to his Comrades.

This won't end well!

Kindly evacuate your family to a safe place, because even Wike will give the Military his full support since Kanu has ordered his miscreants to cut off his head.

Envy will not kill you. Oya say amen
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by GeneralStan(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The sad thing is that the coward that is instigating these miscreants to become violence is hiding in UK with his family members but he is pushing young men into their death.

This won't end well!

Kindly evacuate your family to a safe place, because even Wike will give the Military his full support since Kanu has ordered his miscreants to cut off his head.

Can you explain the way to get sovereignty then, if this isn't the way...

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by GeneralStan(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

I know Obigbo is in turmoil but this your story seems kind of made up. You are in Obigbo to collect your sister but you already know that there is an organised fighting force that is exchanging fire and they are made up of Igbos who left the Nigerian Army?

There is no way a civilian would stay in the thick of exchange of fire to even know the ethnic group of those exchanging fire. Thats not possible

Don't mind the fool, he is spreading lies as usual, the army are killing innocent people in oyigbo and this one is here talking about Ipob with military grade weapons, where I ask?
He already knows about their source human and materials resources, And you want me to believe that scores of soldiers were killed and it ain't in the news already?
Nwokem just shut up for good!

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CSTRR: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Money that Nigeria should Use in developing is What we are using to fight insecurity.

Just because our politicians don't know the act of conflict resolution.

The rest of the world is zooming past us.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by arantess: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Shut up and stop spreading fear amidst chaos your people started.
There is a curfew in place and they are searching for their guns your people stole.
and you think the people who stole it are in the vicinity,
you are as dull as nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CSTRR: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Britain, a nuclear power held an election for Scotland and also for brexit.

They are strong. But they are smart enough not to waste their money fighting senseless battles.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by GeneralStan(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
Wike is dealing with terrorists,get that fact

You will cry very bitterly soon enough... You can take that to the bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MosheDayan: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.
[/s] fake news.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MosheDayan: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Charmingrascal:

This won't end well!

[/s] rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MosheDayan: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Localemperor:
Nigeria don taya me I swear....
never tire. Nigeria go still fight another civil war. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by coronavirus19: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

cheesy How u take know everything wey happen. Shey u be one of them or u just hear because me I am not understanding again
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MosheDayan: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Like I said, there's so much going on right now that I can't afford to entertain idiocy right now, people are been killed. I don't know if it's IPOB fighting the military or a different group, all I know is that armed militants have been engaging soldiers in heavy gun fights, call anybody in PH right now to confirm.
let me call PH. shocked
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by TruthinAction: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe

This is really serious. The Governor should please withdraw them and constitute a committee to know the way forward. The root cause is the brutality of police on people. Ironically, the police have not learnt. They are still declaring war. Let's give peace a chance. After all, the violence was not only in Oyigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Faithful007: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
how many ipob members are armed?
do u know the number of military vehicles that will b deployed to the troubled zone n it will b regarded as fighting terrorist so nothing like calling on international bodies again cos u are armed too.
that will make it worse because you will have created a civil war. They're not bombing or kidnapping people so they'll gather support and more arms will be acquired and boom you have a war. What has the NA achieved in the Northeast with all the military vehicles. Also remember that civilians are also there. Lastly why do you think NA can only strike cease fire deals with militants?

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Ojiofor: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

One thing you need to absorb into your head is this. Regardless of the enmity between the individuals Kanu and Dokubo, both are fighting for the restoration of Biafra.

The second point you need to note is this. A huge chunk of IPOB members are major fans of Dokubo. It is unlikely (not impossible) that Dokubo will join Wike in fighting IPOB.
How are you even certain, Dokubo's people have no hand in training the IPOB militants that are even operating in Oyigbo?

What you seen happening in Oyigbo has even gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu. It is now seen as the Nigerian army attacking an Igbo community. Dokubo will tread very carefully in such circumstances as he is an ally of Ndigbo, and he even has Igbo ancestry.

Of course the fight between the two individuals, will make Dokubo not to be too quick to join the fight on the side of IPOB. But I doubt he will join
WIke and the Nigerian army group

The same Asari Dokubo you go to his page to insult on daily basis?
IPOB knows how to born bridges instead of building bridges.You are fighting war without allies and you guys have just added Wike into the list of your endless growing number of enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by jelel6: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.

This is exactly what Desmond Elliot was talking about. Internet and social media Provocateurs championing, campaigning and instigating violence that they themselves want nothing to do with in the actual sense.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OfoIgbo: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

The same Asari Dokubo you go to his page to insult on daily basis?
IPOB knows how to born bridges instead of building bridges.You are fighting war without allies and you guys have just added Wike into the list of your endless growing number of enemies.

That is Kanu's failing, as a leader. I believe in the past I criticized Kanu for his extreme lack of leadership skills and wish to monopolise everything, in spite of the fact that he is not gifted in every facet of human discipline. He should only remain as the director of Radio Biafra, but his greed will not allow him to relinquish the leadership of IPOB to someone much more suited for that role.

I believe when I wrote the above criticism, some of his diehard, hypnotised minions started calling me all sorts of names, but that is a story for another time.

But as I wrote earlier on, this has gone further than the individual Kanu.

Oyigbo people are being killed. And Wike is the one doing the killing. Wike did not ban Fulani herdsmen, but banned IPOB. That is all that matters now.
So while I will ascribe 10% of the blame to Kanu, I will assign Wike 90% of the blame.

Wike and his family, must be mercilessly beaten for harming our Oyigbo brothers and sisters

7 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nwaotu10(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Drhealer:
If not that God will punish Kanu and his fellow terrorists, you left the entire East and brought your unrest to us in PH.
May God strike him down.

Shut up there!
Oyigbo is an Igbo community in Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe
pls send me the video
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

and you think the people who stole it are in the vicinity,
you are as dull as nigeria police

Your generation dull die.

So because the people who stole it are not in the vicinity the army should end the search?
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Ojiofor: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

That is Kanu's failing, as a leader. I believe in the past I criticized Kanu for his extreme lack of leadership skills and wish to monopolise everything, in spite of the fact that he is not gifted in every facet of human discipline. He should only remain as the director of Radio Biafra, but his greed will not allow him to relinquish the leadership of IPOB to someone much more suited for that role.

I believe when I wrote the above criticism, some of his diehard, hypnotised minions started calling me all sorts of names, but that is a story for another time.

But as I wrote earlier on, this has gone further than the individual Kanu.

Oyigbo people are being killed. And Wike is the one doing the killing. Wike did not ban Fulani herdsmen, but banned IPOB. That is all that matters now.

So while I will ascribe 10% of the blame to Kanu, I will assign Wike 90% of the blame.

Wike and his family, must be mercilessly beaten for harming our Oyigbo brothers and sisters

People like me are called names when ever I ask for caution from Igbos in order to avoid this type of disaster befalling the good people of Obigbo today..Nnamdi Kanu, the Eze Onyeagwalam1 of Afaraukwu Ibeku is not fit to be a leader,he will always lead his followers to defeat back to back because he is tactless.Wike made a statement,what did MNK do?He jumped on radio and declared fatwa on Wike,who does that?
Nnamdi Kanu should have reach out to Wike in a more diplomatic way to safe his group from destruction.The only thing he armed IPOB members with is emotion nothing else.No common sense.Oya make una come call me Fulani man cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

So are u saying presently there's movement at oyigbo?

Cause satellite images say otherwise
what software are u using
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by HotPoundedYam(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.
I gave you 1 like
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Tozic: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
[s]I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

[/s]
Come on, stop telling lies! The military are the ones doing these shits, nothing like IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LegendAnselm: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
RPG500:

but u av to promise me that u wont post it online. And let it not frm u get to another person. If u do, let whatever i will do agaist u come to pass. Within 4 market days.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by sharpwriter(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:

Please send to zero eight zero, sixty, seventy one, fifty, fifty nine.

I won't post it online. Thanks.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by PreyingMantis(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
RPG500:
DSS agent. The young man should do well and avoid you

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by PreyingMantis(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
but u av to promise me that u wont post it online. And let it not frm u get to another person. If u do, let whatever i will do agaist u come to pass. Within 4 market days.
Please avoid that DSS criminal. I mean every word of it. He's DSS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / Sign Electoral Act Amendment Now, Atiku Urges Buhari / CJN Trial: Politicians, Top Public Servants Rush To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.