Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11525 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.

Propaganda !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello-Koko: I Was Appointed NPA's Acting MD On Merit / PDP Holds Rally In Isa LG, Sokoto State (Pictures) / Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.