Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11521 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Daniel058(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe

I pray Wike become wise enough to run to ugwu awusa Make him Head no reach ground .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Daniel058(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
how many ipob members are armed?
do u know the number of military vehicles that will b deployed to the troubled zone n it will b regarded as fighting terrorist so nothing like calling on international bodies again cos u are armed too.

Don't be surprised that deployment won't work this time because I heard that they are going to be using nails on plant to destroy milliary vehicle Plus bottle Bomb......we all should be praying for peace to resign in this country.

I want Biafra but not by All means o! angry

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Like I said, there's so much going on right now that I can't afford to entertain idiocy right now, people are been killed. I don't know if it's IPOB fighting the military or a different group, all I know is that armed militants have been engaging soldiers in heavy gun fights, call anybody in PH right now to confirm.

Dont argue with Igbos like Okoroawusa this clash with IPOB and soldiers wasnt of recent was a week ago. But it happened but not today.

Ipob the food una cook don done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe

Oboy I can't sent u my phone number o. Abeg send me to my email.
Gossipcelebrity247@gmail.com
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Don't worry yourself, when the jungle mature finish, they will start shouting genocide upandan.

Kanu ordered them to armed themselves, kill soldiers, and police, and behead them as well, they are simply carrying g out his instructions.

Go and listen to the tape Asari played, one of the caller asked for guns, but Kanu asked him to join the volunteers (Who are the volunteers? Those are the armed wings of IPOB?

Do you have a link to the said tape
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Drhealer:
If not that God will punish Kanu and his fellow terrorists, you left the entire East and brought your unrest to us in PH.
May God strike him down.
Amen o. We don suffer well well
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

The guy might be lieing, same people that are saying oyigbo is on 24hours curfew is the same people saying he went to the LGA to pick his sister, how did he get into a city that's on 24hours curfew?
It started yesterday
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

We need more confirmation about this please.
Apart from having family and friends in Oyingbo,
Every one living in oyingbo must be save

Oga it's TRUE. See screenshots. I videod them now again. They killed a bike man.

But if I upload the screenshots my place is a very popular place in oyigbo they'll know my vicinity.
This one was whatsap status yesterday

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=95508916]

2. Don't abuse

I'm sure you did not see that fool insult.
You must be a fool yourself.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by NewBalance: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
boyjo:

You Dont know that the whole of South are united?
They can separate later, but for now, unity

You are speaking for us or what?

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Bros if you no dey Oyigbo just STFU abeg. I'm typing this now amidst heavy tension live in Oyigbo and I'm getting all my facts directly from the reliable sources around on what's going on. I hate when opinionated idiots like yourself who are not even anywhere close to the crisis location/situation and just pop up from nowhere to give their useless opinions. I no get time to entertain your brash stupidity right now abeg, come to oyigbo if you want to know what's going on.

record it and post the video here so all of us can see what's really going on there...

Are you from Rivers?

Guy, if your from Rivers, just know that wike wants to destroy una state...

make una dey there dey shout Ipob Ipob, while hausa fulani soldiers go wipe una out and hand over Rivers to Fulanis...

stay safe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Paretomaster1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thiwalade:

Do you have a link to the said tape

Only Video.... Kpakpando TV, uploaded it on facebook..
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by ludd2018: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why cant Nigeria military use Helicopter gun ship to fight bokoharam? You see but they are using it in Obigbo.in ph harcourt

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Amen o. We don suffer well well
can we communicate on phone
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by arantess: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Your generation dull die.

So because the people who stole it are not in the vicinity the army should end the search?
you are indeed a uniquefool1 as ur moniker depicts
how about searching without violating peoples rights and shooting at peoples houses?

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

you are indeed a uniquefool1 as ur moniker depicts
how about searching without violating peoples rights and shooting at peoples houses?

Arrantnonsense or whatever you call yourself
What's your address again? Let me send army to you.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MadamExcellency: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kyase:

You support ipob abii I no wan hear, oyingbo massacre later oo

I am yet to hear Borno massacre. You fool.

Why is Nigerian Army not massacring Northerners who are supporting Bokoharam?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by myright: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oga it's TRUE. See screenshots. I videod them now again. They killed a bike man.

But if I upload the screenshots my place is a very popular place in oyigbo they'll know my vicinity.
This one was whatsap status yesterday
Hello bro, please we need update
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
can we communicate on phone
For security purpose sir I cant give anyone my number on nairaland base on my account thanks for your understanding.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OyigboUpdate: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
myright:
Hello bro, please we need update
They just left. But no going in and coming out. As we are sleeping now gun shots everywhere.
No keke no okada.
Oyigbo is like a 100 percent lock down. Only fowls move the streets
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

For security purpose sir I cant give anyone my number on nairaland base on my account thanks for your understanding.
OK I understand but can upload some pics and explains better in a detailed word what is happening
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:

Video please 0815502814
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Judas goat.

I am waiting to see how Judas will fall their hand big time again and side with the Jihadists to kill Igbo Christians .

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
DjSwitch, food don come o. Are you not on ground? We need report from this side. We need figures, how many kill already?
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by arantess: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Arrantnonsense or whatever you call yourself
What's your address again? Let me send army to you.
6 div bori camp,
you're welcome

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LegendAnselm: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Please avoid that DSS criminal. I mean every word of it. He's DSS
thanks
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by nobilie: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
How do u know they are Ipob? IPOB strong hold is in Aba. Why will they be shooting in Obigbo(Obigbo)? Are they wearing anything/tag that shows they are IPOB? Rivers state has always been a tense state with very high security risk seen in militant activities, high level of cultism and clashes with SARs and self.
I am still in doubt why IPOB will decide to attack from Rivers state take separate themselves from Igbo's.
Well, I am not there currently and I know that every part of Nigeria is hot now. They'll soon say its IPOB that seized riffles from soldiers in Osun state causing the killing of civilians.

Or IPOB caused the jail break in Benin. Well, this country is not united and it is sure, we can't be a country for too long. I pity though that will go down for it. Me, I just dey natural. God dey my side

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LadySarah: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
thanks
Biko don't send anything. you will be whisked away by govt immediately.
Have you wondered why news agencies aren't reporting it?
I'm being furnished with all the details cos my family house is there.
but pls keep it to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MJluv(f): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.
No pictures, no videos, no audio recordings, all we have is your word. For all we know you could be in Ghana typing and spreading false news and chaos in Nigeria.

If this senseless proliferation of falsehood is not curtailed by the owners of this platform, know that you(owners) will be held responsible for whatever negative outcome this leads to.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by psyco: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Raylight2:
add "NOT" between "must" and "be". This is our home, this is our country, this is where we belong
he is probably underage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks / IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock / Exposed!!! Phone Numbers Of Top Nigerian Politicians And Oil Tycoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.