Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,153 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11505 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
nobilie:
How do u know they are Ipob? IPOB strong hold is in Aba. Why will they be shooting in Obigbo(Obigbo)? Are they wearing anything/tag that shows they are IPOB? Rivers state has always been a tense state with very high security risk seen in militant activities, high level of cultism and clashes with SARs and self.
I am still in doubt why IPOB will decide to attack from Rivers state take separate themselves from Igbo's.
Well, I am not there currently and I know that every part of Nigeria is hot now. They'll soon say its IPOB that seized riffles from soldiers in Osun state causing the killing of civilians.

Or IPOB caused the jail break in Benin. Well, this country is not united and it is sure, we can't be a country for too long. I pity though that will go down for it. Me, I just dey natural. God dey my side

IPOB burnt Lekki Toll Gate and looted Palliatives in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Barryseal: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
MajohBankz:

Dreamers everywhere. Ipob and avengers are in an unbreakable undercover alliance.
Ipob is actually avengers. Most Nigerians are not aware.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Don't worry yourself, when the jungle mature finish, they will start shouting genocide upandan.

Kanu ordered them to armed themselves, kill soldiers, and police, and behead them as well, they are simply carrying g out his instructions.

Go and listen to the tape Asari played, one of the caller asked for guns, but Kanu asked him to join the volunteers (Who are the volunteers? Those are the armed wings of IPOB?

You think dey are scared to fight for their dream country am edo and i support biafra, everyday and i support how dey kill those northerns

I support people who fight for whatt they want and believe in
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2020
arantess:

6 div bori camp,
you're welcome

If your morale touch you try am. You go believe.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.
Screenshot this for reference purpose, 'cause I know una go still come here begin cry say dem dey massacre igbos.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by arantess: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
uniqueboi1:

If your morale touch you try am. You go believe.
I gave you address you still dey cap nonsense
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.

Noted for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2020
arantess:

I gave you address you still dey cap nonsense

Abeg no vex, try put your real address. If you dae bori camp you no fit talk rubbish. Son of a bastard.

Or you are an ipob soldier. We will fish you out.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by arantess: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Abeg no vex, try put your real address. If you dae bori camp you no fit talk rubbish. Son of a bastard.

Or you are an ipob soldier. We will fish you out.
Son of a rancid wombed whoree, you remain a uniquefool number 1, u have the address, so act or keep still, rabid dog
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by uniqueboi1(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
arantess:

Son of a rancid wombed whoree, you remain a uniquefool number 1, u have the address, so act or keep still, rabid dog
[/s]

Arrantnonsense!
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

I support people who fight for whatt they want and believe in therefore I support the Army who are fighting for their belief in Nigeria and wiping out those Igbo terrorists.

I support you.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LivingSage: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Let's see how the gun dwell goes between NA and the Terrorists. Innocent citizens should stay indoor
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I support you.

Aboki,

You think this is a joke,

I would reserve my comment
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Let's see how the gun dwell goes between NA and the Terrorists.
Innocent citizens should stay indoor

Terrorists, you say and you're a lady....

And you have an husband,
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by LivingSage: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

Terrorists, you say and you're a lady....

And you have an husband,
Yes, Terrorists.
Only Terrorist shot and kills security operatives WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED.
only Terrorist heed to the advice of one bigoted albino to behead a siting Governor.

Less I forget, I have a husband not an husband
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:

Yes, Terrorists.
Only Terrorist shot and kills security operatives WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED.
only Terrorist heed to the advice of one bigoted albino to behead a siting Governor.

Less I forget, I have a husband not an husband

Maybe you are the Terrorists, yourself you read your the news from the back of the tv, if i have as a wife or sister i will cease your phone

An plan to divorce you after this statement

Terrorists kee you there

Let biafra goand dey will stop attacking your boko haram loving soldiers unproked

You're a disgrace to ladies, see how ill you speak of freedom fighters calling them terrorists

Mtcheew you fit abandon your pikin self
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

My aboki

I know I am a joke.

As the Osu wishes.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

As the Osu wishes.

Aboki, go meet your boko brother and your alimajiri relatives on the street, a typical aboki dont go to skul, because its an haram, Allah will never allow you in heaven
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

I am a typical endangered osu not allowed in school because i will be lynched & my family will be forced to drink my corpse water to prove innocence.

Intriguing.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Intriguing.

Aboki, the power of their elite,

Why we fight our elite, you guys lick their ass, and Mohammed looks away
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

Osu, the power of their elite,

Why we lick their ass like ikpeazu, and civil war ghosts look on in admiration

Enlightening.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Baba40(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

He got likes? We are doomed already
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Southern nigeria have been Enlightening aboki since 1960 from the hands of their elite.

This is why uthman fought against political oppressors of the north at 1800 the same people in a few century came to worship their oppressor

After southern nigeria has been archive you all csn go back to start the fulani and hausa war of injustice this time the hausa will kick you all out to Senegal
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

I am a frustrated Osu bitter at the oyigbo killings but too excited to be chatting with a freeborn northerner. Pls can I continue?

Anything to make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by alizma: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.
All the roads are blocked and they are killing everyone, how did you get to obigbo to pick your sister?
It is true that there are soldiers on ground but people still operate from obigbo to PH. Dress normal and go about with your means of Identification
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Edeyoung: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Anything to make you happy even if you have to rewrite my writeup to suite your ego its fine by me.

Just clean your tears aboki make una dey go skul, the wisest aboki i know are the ones in south and wen dey travel back to d north they take leadership role to have been exposed to southern educated mentality
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by QuotaSystem: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edeyoung:

Even if I wasn't an Osu, I will still prefer apprentice than school like most of my illiterate friends in Upper iweka that go to the north to hawk okirika and otapiapia

So you would have been one of those that pack yourselves inside night bus like sardine every day to look for money in the North?

Stop crying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP: Last Minute Efforts To Dissuade Secondus Fails As Appeal Court Rules Today / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks / Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.