Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (68435 Views)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nchenches: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:
Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

Families of victims of the scores of IPOB people killed by Nigeria soldiers cried to heavens. What did you do?

It’s no offense anywhere in the world for citizens carrying secessionist flags and marching on the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

Please which of the CCTV was removed?
The one inspector fashola discovered at the crime scene
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by subcbouy: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
tsagir:
WHAT ABOUT OYIGBO MASSACRE ?
Fulani is here!
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by MartinsD12(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary
This country is cured, nothing good will come out of it, it's a terrible place to live in
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
ceejayluv:

Would you still doubt that there's a massacre going on in Oyigbo, Rivers. Also in Nworieubi, IMO state over a week ago.?

That's between ipob and the security agencies
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:
Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

This is Nigeria we are talking about, thousands of people go missing every year and no one hears about it.

If you still doubt that this was a massacre you need to go for a brain transplant ASAP.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by twilliamx(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. Soldiers truly shot at protesters and people were killed.
2. Soldiers carted away bodies that night (There are video evidences of soldiers freely walking into the midst of protesters to take away bodies).
3. We all watched how someone died during the live session of DJ Switch after being hit by a bullet.
4. Bullet shell casings were also found the next day.
5. Several were wounded and rushed to the hospital.
6. Sanwo-Olu initially said no one died but later came around to say only two persons were confirmed dead. (What killed them?).
7. The military denied ever been at the Lekki toll gate that night. As a matter of fact, they planted badges and ranks on the scene after they left.
8. If families aren't coming out, it is because they are either scared or not living close to the dead victims to even suspect they went to protest.
9. Several missing person cases took over Twitter 3 days after the Lekki onslaught and families were directed to several hospitals which took in these victims.

There is no denying that the Nigerian Army, through the soldiers, took away bodies that night, possible to reduce the outrage of the military killing unarmed protesters in modern age.

What's worse is that the event of that was premeditated and carefully executed. First, they took out cameras, then cut off power around the area to prevent people from recording their atrocities. We all saw videos of on and off the scene of that night.

Anyone with a straight head knows there is a massive cover-up attempt by the government. People were shot at; people were killed and soldiers took bodies away that night.

My guy ..your brain is 100% working..same analysis have being giving people since
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Winneygirl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

I'm yet to see the video though and i didn't support the stupid actions of the senseless army.

My worry is why are the concerned families are yet to talking about it, one week plus after.

Lagos is no-mans land. A lot of people travel alone from far away states to hustle in Lagos. Their family members do not live with them and maybe they only talk once in a while on the phone. It will be a long time before some family know that their loved one died, and some will say that their loved one went missing... forever. They'll never know.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by femmy2010(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

I actually do not expect something meaningful from a follower of Tinubu.

20 dead heroes of the struggle should at least have a spouse, father, mother, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, friends, and well-wishers.
I am very concerned about the conspiracy of silence from them all.

By the Way, what has Tinubu got to do with the topic on the ground?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by stormborn28(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

Good narrative but purely a conjecture. Do you agree?
hmmmmm...this is for you

Intelligence no be nyash o,na nyash everybody get.

Make una Ignore that Olodo wey comment up there.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nchenches:

Families of victims of the scores of IPOB people killed by Nigeria soldiers cried to heavens. What did you do?

It’s no offense anywhere in the world for citizens carrying secessionist flags and marching on the streets.

You mean the terrorist organisation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Theboss100(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. Soldiers truly shot at protesters and people were killed.
2. Soldiers carted away bodies that night (There are video evidences of soldiers freely walking into the midst of protesters to take away bodies).
3. We all watched how someone died during the live session of DJ Switch after being hit by a bullet.
4. Bullet shell casings were also found the next day.
5. Several were wounded and rushed to the hospital.
6. Sanwo-Olu initially said no one died but later came around to say only two persons were confirmed dead. (What killed them?).
7. The military denied ever been at the Lekki toll gate that night. As a matter of fact, they planted badges and ranks on the scene after they left.
8. If families aren't coming out, it is because they are either scared or not living close to the dead victims to even suspect they went to protest.
9. Several missing person cases took over Twitter 3 days after the Lekki onslaught and families were directed to several hospitals which took in these victims.

There is no denying that the Nigerian Army, through the soldiers, took away bodies that night, possible to reduce the outrage of the military killing unarmed protesters in modern age.

What's worse is that the event of that was premeditated and carefully executed. First, they took out cameras, then cut off power around the area to prevent people from recording their atrocities. We all saw videos of on and off the scene of that night.

Anyone with a straight head knows there is a massive cover-up attempt by the government. People were shot at; people were killed and soldiers took bodies away that night.
If after taking time to explain all this things which I know is true, and Zombies and their chief zombies quote or start commenting by saying picture or I don't believe. May a fully hatched thunder fire all of them that minute.
#EndBadGovernance
#RestructureOrBreak
Rubbish and Cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

Good narrative but purely a conjecture. Do you agree?

If you are still doubting look at this https://twitter.com/ENDSARSNOWPLS/status/1321351125702975488?s=19
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
strangest:

The one inspector fashola discovered at the crime scene

I'm talking of the one that you said was removed
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is it logical to ask where the pics of the bodies are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Midas01: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Don't let me swear for you. Who told you people are not looking for the missing persons?

Is NL the only social media? That you didn't see any thread of missing persons on NL doesn't negate the fact that people are seriously looking for their sons, daughters, husbands and wives that went out to protest that day.

Now let me cure your ignorance, go to Twitter, type "missing persons lekki", swipe right to pictures or images and you will see lots of people who are missing and were last seen at the lekki toll gate on the day of the massacre.

If that doesn't cure your ignorance then I will release curses upon you.
HundHunter:

I'm yet to see the video though and i didn't support the stupid actions of the senseless army.

My worry is why are the concerned families are yet to talking about it, one week plus after.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
SmartyPants:

So you mean of all the victims, an entire two dozen or more, there cannot be found one single relative to speak? Not one?

Are you normal?

https://twitter.com/ENDSARSNOWPLS/status/1321351125702975488?s=19
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

Can you please show us the evidence on twitter because I can't find any

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobleladycakes1(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
God bless DJ Switch
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by latebloomerr: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
and the bullet shots only hit these ones that left their villages to lagos?! I don't know o but i doubt kinda with my own psychic that many died there that day
Guy you are too wicked! Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Farki:

That link shows nothing

Please stop ridiculing your self by spreading that link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

I'm talking of the one that you said was removed

Since the cctv is there, why can't they play the video for everyone and calm the situation?

Why are they going to Mortuary to look for bodies after they have seen the videos within themselves....

The cctv
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by zudozz: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
5 days ago in lekki, a boy who was present at d time of d shooting told us d soldiers took some dead bodies away with them after d shooting. He told us. We were just talking abt d whole mayhem n he said it. We did nt even ask him. So obviously this is true.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by bluefilm: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
chaloner:
obvious u re under age, likely not upto 15years old. Nairaland needs age regulation

But you have not answered the question he raised.

Seems to me like you are going on the defensive as a ploy to smartly dodge the question

Why are the families of the Dead not looking for them?

It's been more than a week now and I haven't seen so many families coming up to claim that their sons and daughters who went for the protest didn't make it back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Kaylet: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Well said.

Anyone who doesn't believe that there was a massacre, you're right and it's good.

And for those of us who believed there was a massacre, we are wrong and that's bad.

On different occasions have they spent billions on our satellite, but it's no where to be found, abandoned project.

Who ordered that the CCTV to be disconnected?

Why was the light interrupted?
How come there was no alternate energy to power the CCTV when the light was interrupted, if and only the CCTVs weren't interrupted?

When a person tells you three different things within a space of short notice, then you can conclude that such thing lacks integrity.

Nigerian Army are good in lies and covering up truths, if you don't believe me, ask rtd Maj. Hamza Mustapha.

Those who don't believe in the massacre, and how understand how NA operate, take your time to see the oputa panel, and see how they messed themselves up, it'll only require your data on YouTube.

If the truth isn't heard now, in a short while, everyone will know.
The truth cannot and can never be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
strangest:

Since the cctv is there, why can't they play the video for everyone and calm the situation?

Why are they going to Mortuary to look for bodies after they have seen the videos within themselves....

The cctv

Are you even aware that LCC today at the judicial panel said they were ready to play the CCTV footage to the judicial panel.

You need to always be aware of happenings around you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Lionsdenxxx: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wonder why MannaBBQGrill has not said anything since his darling Daddy ordered the killing of peaceful protesters.

MannaBBQGrill and his kind are an abomination to all youths.

*Spits
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Shadysen: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
boko Haram will continue to kill them.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by emerged01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

You see guy, there are many things that are beyond human reasoning at times.
They are a lot guys that have left their hometown for years without returning home for once due to hardship or their poor financial status. If this set of people were among the victims, how do you now expect their family to know that they are dead.
Many people wont come out to say anything about the shooting because no one will guarantee them safety.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by samwillyco1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

Do you know that some people are living in that Lagos all a lone, without there families or close friends and many don't even have apartment or where they live but hang around in the motor park and under Bridges every night, so tell me who would look for such people in case of such tragic incidence/death or end.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by knowhowk: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:

Coming from IPOB miscreant, who has not posted anything good but blood and destruction.

I reserve my comment. grin grin grin
. There are enough People Publishing something good ,Those that Published the truth about People behind bloodshed too should keep doing so.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by ogundeleai(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fake news is the basis for uncertainty in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.