Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (68432 Views)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nchenches: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

You mean the terrorist organisation

Only a sworn parasite forever could brand unarmed civilians asking for a new country as terrorist organization. Repent. Britain did not brand our forefathers asking for independence as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by knowhowk: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lionsdenxxx:
I wonder why MannaBBQGrill has not said anything since his darling Daddy ordered the killing of peaceful protesters.

MannaBBQGrill and his kind are an abomination to all youths.

*Spits
. U want His Pay to stop? Na wa. for U ooo.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

That link shows nothing

Please stop ridiculing your self by spreading that link

You and your degenerate cronies were bitching about people not coming out to say anything about their friends and family being killed now that I am showing people coming out you are still bitching.

Reasonable people will accept the truth but a zombie must always force himself to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by victorVIC1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Let somebody ask for my account number na..
Local man can eat but have no food.. Abeg.
If u are in ph and have photography job for me.. Abeg DM...
Local man is seriously fighting Hunger..

Share your account details make I flash you 3k
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

You shouldn't have commented since you are yet to see videos of the massacre. People who came out to protest are the regular, some 9-5 folks who are most likely the breadwinners of their family. And there is no denying that most of them live alone. There is every possibility that their families had no idea they joined in the protest. The poor have no voice in Nigeria, save it is collective and done in unison, such as that of the protest.

The military did kill people and took some bodies with them. There are still so many missing person tweets on Twitter almost every day. If we are to go by your idea, perhaps no one was killed at all since some families took the bodies of their people but never came online to record, wail or cry.

The only people that died happen to be loners without a workplace and loved ones.

You must think all Nigerians are daft.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fajoe2020:

You need brain surgery

Where is yours?
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by femijay8271(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
capitalzero:
Most people here do not use twitter. The evidences are too much for military cover. Some classified videos will be protected and you will not see it online. Some people are in lagos without families. They live with friends. Some left villages for greener pastures in lagos. Some are orphans and homeless. If these ones joined protests and they were killed it would be very difficult for families to even know what has happened to them. The truth is that many people were killed , military is just trying to minimise casualties to avoid another outrage.

can you please gimme a link to that on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
tsagir:
WHAT ABOUT OYIGBO MASSACRE ?
Nobody is talking about that because Wike is a PDP governor.

Everybody is focused on Tinubu and Lagos.

People are being massacred right now in Oyigbo with videos and pictures and no one is talking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princedapace:

Bro, if I was killed at the protest, God forbid, my family wouldn't be on Twitter to shout, neither would they be on TV to shout.

Many families in Nigeria don't have access to the media and may not be properly educated or enlightened to know why they should.

Illiteracy and poverty are massive in Nigeria bro.

So you are calling your family illiterates?
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by ceejayluv(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

That's between ipob and the security agencies

And that was between Protesters and security agencies as well .
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Farki:

You and your degenerate cronies were bitching about people not coming out to say anything about their friends and family being killed now that I am showing people coming out you are still bitching.

Reasonable people will accept the truth but a zombie must always force himself to be foolish.

Oga I am not fighting with you, let's just try to be logical.

The video only showed a guy taking a camera man to where blood stain is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
ceejayluv:

And that was between Protesters and security agencies as well .

Nooooo

Ipob is a terrorist organisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Donspicey: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:
The way Sahara reporters spreads fake news now ehn cry cry

They've lost their credibility since omoyele sowore lost the presidential election...I just had to stop following them before they lead me astray

Newly registered Buharist......

Continue twisting d truth........
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
bammo:

I have a close relation that no one has heard from since the day of the massacre.. we can't just jump into conclusion that he was killed by the army.. it's really complicated..
There's this woman that acknowledge that her son was killed in a YouTube video.

Then he's likely one of the dead.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by ejimatic: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary
. Soldiers were invited to Leki by the trio of PMB Sanwoolu and Burutai.Reports have it that Some dead bodies were moved away by the soldiers to possibly cover up their presence.Where are the bodies now? If truly they died why are their parents silent till today? The panel of enquiry made attempt to check the dead bodies at the mortuary but were denied access by the security. Why denying them the access? Sahara report has it that 20 bodies were moved away and post mortem carried out on them that night of 20 10. 2020. before taking them to IDC mortuary. Under that condition is it possible to carry out post mortem quickly that night? I believe somebody will leak the footage of this step by the army.We want thorough investigation on Leki shooting so as to a certain the actual number of those that died and those injured in the massacre.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
abidem4real:

My brother many people are in Lagos for years without their families looking after them to know whether they are dead or alive

And they are both jobless and without address.

Their landlords or tenants or co-tenants don't even know them.

3 Likes

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by bizzibodi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is not d 1st time Tukuru Buranti has been killing unarmed civilians d case of 1000 shittes killed in Kaduna,Igbos is still fresh in our memories. He need to be arraigned b4 ICC.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by murmee: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
HundHunter:
Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

I really wonder o. What is even more interesting is that the massacre did not touch any of the celebrities. Abi gun bullets dey select who to kill ni?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Burna440(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=HundHunter post=95501802]Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

I am yet to see my cousin remains, he was killed on the protest ground that day and they took him(soldiers)

If u support the evil that was carried out and decide to help them in concealing the truth, May ur children never get to the age of my cousin bfr being killed mysteriously, May ur pain be greater than that of my family, I lay this curse on the innocent blood of my cousin
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nchenches:

Only a sworn parasite forever could brand unarmed civilians asking for a new country as terrorist organization. Repent. Britain did not brand our forefathers asking for independence as terrorists.

You are calling ipob terrorist unarmed civilian. Why did you think Governor wike has suddenly placed a bounty on them
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

Are you even aware that LCC today at the judicial panel said they were ready to play the CCTV footage to the judicial panel.

You need to always be aware of happenings around you

Do you live in Nigeria?

People here don't practice what they preach...
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Midas01:
Don't let me swear for you. Who told you people are not looking for the missing persons?

Is NL the only social media? That you didn't see any thread of missing persons on NL doesn't negate the fact that people are seriously looking for their sons, daughters, husbands and wives that went out to protest that day.

Now let me cure your ignorance, go to Twitter, type "missing persons lekki", swipe right to pictures or images and you will see lots of people who are missing and were last seen at the lekki toll gate on the day of the massacre.

If that doesn't cure your ignorance then I will release curses upon you.

They are on invisible twitter.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Upti123:

Oga I am not fighting with you, let's just try to be logical.

The video only showed a guy taking a camera man to where blood stain is

Yes he is talking about the blood stain.
He didn't talk about the person with him that died.
He didn't talk about the manner in which the blood stained the road.

He just wanted to tell the cameraman about what a lovely stain it was and record it on video because he is a stain enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Newly registered Buharist......

Continue twisting d truth........

There's no twisting going on anywhere. You should be the one to stop being sentimental and speak the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by claremont(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
If Sahara reporters have evidence that 20 people died, it is incumbent on them to submit such evidence to the panel of enquiry investigating this incident. The idea of saying that a photo of a car parked in front of a house is the Army allegedly transferring dead bodies of protesters is insulting to the intelligence of any normal human being.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. Soldiers truly shot at protesters and people were killed.
2. Soldiers carted away bodies that night (There are video evidences of soldiers freely walking into the midst of protesters to take away bodies).
3. We all watched how someone died during the live session of DJ Switch after being hit by a bullet.
4. Bullet shell casings were also found the next day.
5. Several were wounded and rushed to the hospital.
6. Sanwo-Olu initially said no one died but later came around to say only two persons were confirmed dead. (What killed them?).
7. The military denied ever been at the Lekki toll gate that night. As a matter of fact, they planted badges and ranks on the scene after they left.
8. If families aren't coming out, it is because they are either scared or not living close to the dead victims to even suspect they went to protest.
9. Several missing person cases took over Twitter 3 days after the Lekki onslaught and families were directed to several hospitals which took in these victims.

There is no denying that the Nigerian Army, through the soldiers, took away bodies that night, possible to reduce the outrage of the military killing unarmed protesters in modern age.

What's worse is that the event of that was premeditated and carefully executed. First, they took out cameras, then cut off power around the area to prevent people from recording their atrocities. We all saw videos of on and off the scene of that night.

Anyone with a straight head knows there is a massive cover-up attempt by the government. People were shot at; people were killed and soldiers took bodies away that night.
Same Nigerian army killed and buried hundreds of Shiite protesters and buried them in a mass grave. I wonder why some people still believe the army is beyond such barbarism.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by NewBalance: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
zudozz:
5 days ago in lekki, a boy who was present at d time of d shooting told us d soldiers took some dead bodies away with them after d shooting. He told us. We were just talking abt d whole mayhem n he said it. We did nt even ask him. So obviously this is true.
Just yesterday, a boy told me that there was no such thing.
We didnt even ask him, he just said it.

It must be true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Farki:

Yes he is talking about the blood stain.
He didn't talk about the person with him that died.
He didn't talk about the manner in which the blood stained the road.

He just wanted to tell the cameraman about what a lovely stain it was and record it on video because he is a stain enthusiast.

That blood stain is probably from the injury sustained from the blank bullets.

Where are the families of his two friends that he claimed was shot dead, why aren't they coming out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Xchristain(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Burna440 post=95513228][/quote]

State the FULL NAME and social media handles of your purpoted "cousin" if you aren't lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by murmee: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
capitalzero:
Most people here do not use twitter. The evidences are too much for military cover. Some classified videos will be protected and you will not see it online. Some people are in lagos without families. They live with friends. Some left villages for greener pastures in lagos. Some are orphans and homeless. If these ones joined protests and they were killed it would be very difficult for families to even know what has happened to them. The truth is that many people were killed , military is just trying to minimise casualties to avoid another outrage.
Which means the bullets were selecting Protesters who were orphans and homeless and have no families and friends. O ga o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.