Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached (9053 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Phenomenal16(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
My last relationship I tried to manage ad not extort money from him...buh what did I get?
M beginning to change my mind self
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by anochuko01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
The fear of the unknown go make girls leave guy wey no get money

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tabasco23:
so if a dude insults your cousin and you retaliate, that means you're a simp

grin No simp
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
My last relationship I tried to manage ad not extort money from him...buh what did I get?

Go and meet your father. BITCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Burgerlomo: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nope, but 99% of them are true definition of the image so the answer to your question is yes today's relationship is true definition of the image, no money no love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin No simp
yeah I'm the biggest simp ever.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin

I did nothing you mentioned here

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Don't change my sister,,,,,

I might look uncomfortable but the truth is the guy owe you nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

You're in a relationship to plan for the future not to make money,,,,,,,,,

If money is yaa priority,,,,, hmmmm,,, lemme reserve my comment,,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

including you big mama when she was a girlly.

grin grin grin

Fati giving it back to them hot, hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tabasco23:
so if a dude insults your cousin and you retaliate, that means you're a simp

That's how alfa males behave ooh. Insult your family and they hail you. Defend your family and you become a simp. I've never seen this kind of thing before.

E tire person.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by danilmo: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It is only broke guys that complain about spending money on a girl, rich guys don't they are even looking for girls to spend the money on. grin grin

That even ur rich father can't spend on u till u are financially satisfied?? and have to wait for a rich guy who ll look for a lady whom her father couldn't financially satisfy.

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Sawzer(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Don't change my sister,,,,,

I might look uncomfortable but the truth is the guy owe you nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

You're in a relationship to plan for the future not to make money,,,,,,,,,

If money is yaa priority,,,,, hmmmm,,, lemme reserve my comment,,,,,

Fact1 fact wink grin
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sawzer:

Fact1 fact wink grin
True talk

You too much bro,,,,,,,wink,,,,, ❤️❤️

Though I'm not fact1
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Sezzybb(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It is only broke guys that complain about spending money on a girl, rich guys don't they are even looking for girls to spend the money on. grin grin
Gold digger spotted!
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by HerRoyalFlyness(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
When you meet girls who are genuine and love you for who you are, you take them for granted. Then you meet the one who only cares about money, then you come here and start asking these funny questions. If you no get money, biko hide your face let us hear word.
namiji2598:
Are all relationship like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do,during Sex. / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.