Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71187 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2020
Neddstark:
Is this not the young man whom a woman in the UK was claiming she is her son in the video below?

I knew it was fake because the woman said she saw the boy's image on social media that is how she knew her son was dead? No family member contacted her abi? All these stories keeps proving the below

1. The government right that the killings that occured were very minimal as said like the governor.
2. There is a faceless group behind the scenes that used #endsars to propagate their own evil cause .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_b6juhCCjg

You missed the part where the brother said this woman is his mother's sister. undecided
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Farki:

She didn't stop lying.
ah!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by cybriz82(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??

So why are the victims family still quiet? Shey those people wey died no get parents at all?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bigchristo: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
So if Tony did not die at the Lekki Toll gate shooting, nobody died? Thanks to Premium Times, the truth is floating for all to see, except for those blinded by wicked partisan politics.
With all Premium Times published about The lekki massacre only a fool will downplay on this, my dear I was in tears reading and watching videos it took time and resources to put those facts together, I love the way they posted everything even the military nor the Nigeria government can’t cover up such evidence it’s too glaring, one problem we have in Nigeria is the media houses they literally collaborate with government to cover up lies, no investigative Journalism.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Do you now understand why they have been asking for the family members of the dead to come forward?

It is so they can buy them with money and make them sing another tune.

The idiot in the video claimed the woman who spoke is their mother's sister, so their mother's sister has no right to speak on the death of her nephew?

From his face you can tell he's hungry and can do anything for money.

How often some of you change the goal post is amazing. The woman abroad claimed she's their mother. This one here claimed she's not. Aren't you bothered that she lied?

The one here claimed she hurrily got the information in the heat of the moment and that's why she misrepresented the fact.

Even if people died at Lekki, why the lies, please? If you're desperate to prove a massacre, why not do it the right way?

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Silverpurple: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Adakintroy:
Nigerians weh Mumu.

Wear that woman that said she is the mother. Let her come and oppose it.

Solomon only had to look at the contenance of both ways women and gave the child to the one that looked grieved the most.

look at this boy v. The other woman claiming mother and tell me who look like they lost something

The woman in the video seemed like she was more concerned about dividing Nigeria than her son who had just died. I suspected something was wrong then. She mentioned remove Buhari and divide Nigeria more than the death of the son.

There also no sadness in her face...A mother who lost child, would not be that calm...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NGpatriot: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Who is bankrolling you

The fact that they are paying you 1 kobo per post to peddle fake news on the internet doesn't mean other people are doing the same thing.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Jostoman:
This is the reason why they were asking you people to post the picture of anybody that you know who die during the lekki tollgate shooting by soldiers, so that they can go from the back to go and compensate their family with big money then the family will now come out to deny it or what do you people expect from government that deny the killing of Tope arotile.

So families of the dead shouldn't be known. Even if it's compensation, they don't deserve it? Una dey craze.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Neddstark: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

You missed the part where the brother said this woman is his mother's sister. undecided

Then she shouldnt claim to be the mother on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NoRetreat(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Instead of mud sliding we should ask these few questions to ascertain the truthfulness of the story.1. Where did the accident occurred? 2. Names of the other two friends 3. Was the accident reported at any police station? 4. Were the dead taken to mortuary? 5. The name of the mortuary 6. Who certified the bodies dead before taken them to the mortuary.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Tonyblessed(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2020
So since the brother did not come out to debunk the first claim , it is now! Nigeria government and lies.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
Another LekkiMassacre lie EXPOSED!
Who is bankrolling you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Remember these ipob clowns in London claiming she's the boy's mother and he died at the toll gate..

Useless ipob comedians..

grin grin grin

The video says she's the sister to the boy's Mother. So rest.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Donspicey: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Do you now understand why they have been asking for the family members of the dead to come forward?

It is so they can buy them with money and make them sing another tune.

The idiot in the video claimed the woman who spoke is their mother's sister, so their mother's sister has no right to speak on the death of her nephew?

From his face you can tell he's hungry and can do anything for money.

Yes let d families come forward and testify....

Its only dos dat does not know d length at which d govt can go to cover up wat happened dat will come out....

Dat guy have been threatened..its either he cooperate wit dem or dey waste him......

Las Las we knw wetin hapen...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Babinski: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
He died of motorcycle accident on 20/10/20 bah... Don't worry we know how it happen brother.

It is curious that this will be the 4th youth claimed to have died from motorcycle accident while returning from Lekki Toll Gate protest on 20th October 2020.

Please read the Premium Times Report on the Lekki shooting:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423823-investigation-bullets-blood-death-untold-story-of-what-happened-at-lekki-toll-gate.html

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Neddstark: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Samson0599:

May thunder locate Samson0599 for telling me to shut up....are you ruling out the possibility? I fear who no fear this govt

Sorry when the Thunder locates you. I insist, for you to think a man will be a sellout on his own blood brother, means you are that kind of person. Unfortunately this man is not.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bigchristo: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
awhybliss:
Who is threatening these people,.. the are talking under duress!!!
My mind tells me the army and Lagos government is the on making them speak under duress
No amount of threats can undo the investigation of Premium Times, they posted a glaring facts so if them like threatened these guys but the truth has already been unveiled.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that they are paying you 1 kobo per post to peddle fake news on the internet doesn't mean other people are doing the same thing.

How much are they paying you in nirsal to sell out your soul
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by mozona(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2020
there is nothing money cannot do!

i bet this people are paid just to say otherwise
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Lol...a lot of people will be disappointed. They prefer that a massacre had happened.
Who is bankrolling you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2020
THERE WAS NO ARMY PRESENCE AT ALL AT LEKKI ON 20-10-20.

I THINK THIS WILL BE A BETTER NARRATIVE FOR THE ZOMBIES YET ARMY REFUSED TO LET PANEL TEAM IN. IN THEIR FACILITY UNTIL CERTAIN MOVEMENTS. IF PEOPLE COULD BE COLLECTING ONE THOUSAND NAIRA TO BURN PEOPLE'S CAR, COLLECTING 500 HUNDRED TO SAY A SIMPLE LIE IS EASIER

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin grin

Biodun556, 17 mad cows for your eating pleasure. Don't mind the fools shouting massacre'
Who is bankrolling you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Neddstark:

Then she shouldnt claim to be the mother on social media

Oh, you're more concerned about whether she claimed to be the mother or not. undecided
But few minutes ago you were laughing, thinking they were not related. As if that changes anything.
Tell us the names of the two other friends that died in the accident and the mortuary they were taken to, since you want to live in delusion.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by sammysneh(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
motionarena:
Meh I don tire, I don't know what to believe again.

#EndSars #LekkiShooting

Abeg I no do again
Carry your wahala go

I dey tell you, The matter tire person too many investigators
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by wellmax(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all
p

My brother there were deaths oo. Ghost and spirits died, so no blood and no family members to mourn them. Audio deaths. They have already achieved their main which is to destroy Lagos. But God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NGpatriot: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mothers don't lie about their son's death or use the death of their son to wish other people evil or tuen the death of their son into political and propaganda scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Stalwert:
They planned to finish off Lagos, they had pre arranged pictures to be retweeted aggressively and actors to lie.... God shall put them and shameless plots to dust.
Who is bankrolling you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How much are they paying you in nirsal to sell out your soul

It's 30 thousand naira. That's how most of them here survive, as they have no real jobs.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by IreneJane: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??

With all your imagination, I think you need help
. Can't you think yourself

. Beside were you at the Lekki tollgate the moment shooting occurs.. why will you be fed with lies and take it over you.. from the video shown , the soldiers shot the air , that's why there are so many empty bullet on the floor, bullet shot at people, most of it will be in their body..lets be wise , not that they shot for an hour non stop, the shooting isn't more than 2 minutes. We all know our government is at fault but the truth is Nigerians needs to stop spreading fake news... I was at ikate roundabout that night. hearing the news that a corper was shot dead why coming for clearance.. I thought of it that how is it possible for a corper to dey come island during curfew and besides pass through protest at night.. even the lgi that will conduct the clearance won't be around.. whereas na fake news.... I hear am for person wey claim say him go there and later see the picture online that night. Let's all be guided, don't let us be unfortunate with fakenews

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by BRATISLAVA: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2020
An empty headed bitter youth like Rodwave will not believe this. This is an old man lying about what Rodwave thinks he knows everything about. Empty vessel.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Donspicey: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Duru9:
See the BMC member that posted the rubbish video

See her looking old like lurietta

See those commenting

Follow bmc

She is even a Buharist......

Lies after lies......

Dis pple tink say we be dummies wanlai.....

2023 go gv dem run.....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Mothers don't lie about their son's death or use the death of their son to wish other people evil or tuen the death of their son into political and propaganda scheme.

Alright then, bring the names of the two friends that died, the mortuary they were taken to and photo evidence that they actually died, since we want to pretend that people don't get paid to say something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.