Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71180 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by OfficialAwol(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

How often some of you change the goal post is amazing. The woman abroad claimed she's their mother. This one here claimed she's not. Aren't you bothered that she lied?

The one here claimed she hurrily got the information in the heat of the moment and that's why she misrepresented the fact.

Even if people died at Lekki, why the lies, please? If you're desperate to prove a massacre, why not do it the right way?

First your Army denied ever being at Lekki.

Then they turn around, and say they were there on invitation of Sanwolu.

Sanwolu himself denied fatality on live TV only to turn around and admit 2 fatalities.

Why was the billboard and street lights turned off that night?

And why has Sanwolu kept mute since the Army accused him of inviting them?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by sassiemyk: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't believe anything done or said in Nigeria. Even if I was there when it's happening. Everything in Nigeria is propaganda. Could be acting.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bahamas95(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't even know who or what to believe again......Even the so-called victims ain't helping matters, this country is fvcked up mehn!

1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by modsfucker: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Stalwert:
They planned to finish off Lagos, they had pre arranged pictures to be retweeted aggressively and actors to lie.... God shall put them and shameless plots to dust.

And they've not given up yet, they're still trying hard, even on Nairaland, to sell their #lekkishooting agenda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by JoeEeL(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
motionarena:
Meh I don tire, I don't know what to believe again.

#EndSars #LekkiShooting

Abeg I no do again
Carry your wahala go

Black men are mentally weak.
Cameras were removed. Soldiers came in at 7. They shot. The governor visited survivors at the hospital. The same army that usually kills and take victims' bodies away? And you're here saying you don't know what to believe again.

Typical blackman. No mental resilience.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by JuanDeDios: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
So if Tony did not die at the Lekki Toll gate shooting, nobody died? Thanks to Premium Times, the truth is floating for all to see, except for those blinded by wicked partisan politics.
Yup. Tony didn't die at the tollgate = nobody died at the tollgate. That's how we reason now. We're geniuses.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Mrquote: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
Another LekkiMassacre lie EXPOSED!
It could be cover up.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NGpatriot: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Alright then, bring the names of the two friends that died, the mortuary they were taken to and photo evidence that they actually died, since we want to pretend that people don't get paid to say something.

Is this to prove that they did not die in an accident? Abeg step aside with that irrelevant question.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by ThatFairGuy: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
MJluv:
How much did they pay you to sell your soul?
Chai! NEVER will you people agree no matter how glaring the evidence could be.
who did this to you people that are hell bent destroying Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by modsfucker: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
gambia:
They must have threatened the family.

To your shallow mind, everyone is lying, only your hypothesis is the truth, even though you have no proof grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Sad country
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is this to prove that they did not die in an accident? Abeg step aside with that irrelevant question.

No, this is to prove that the victim in question actually died in an accident on his way home and not on the protest ground.
So are you going to answer, or will you continue to act blind?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Neddstark:

Sorry when the Thunder locates you. I insist, for you to think a man will be a sellout on his own blood brother, means you are that kind of person. Unfortunately this man is not.
Look at you,have people not done worse to their own blood before? It's either you are still a child wey never see life or you are just trying so hard to convince me.
nb: whatever you think is impossible on normal is not only possible in Nigeria but it's happening
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Rodwave: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
An empty headed bitter youth like Rodwave will not believe this. This is an old man lying about what Rodwave thinks he knows everything about. Empty vessel.

You zombie miscreants are already cursed. You e-urchins can keep disgracing yourselves on cyber space. It will definitely reach your doorstep. Anụ ezi
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by brainbox1000(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??

This ones don collect money from govt to change the story.. so sad ..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by shadeyinka(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

The Army wasn't there at Lekki
If the Army wasn't there, how could they have shot at the protesters

Even if the Army was there, they used Blank Ammunition. It doesn't kill

Corpses must have been carried away by the ENDSARS protesters.
The extremely few people who died of gun shot or had bullet injuries shot themselves.

EVERYTHING was photoshopped!

I bet you are not aware of the AUDIO post below

https://www.nairaland.com/6219139/bullets-blood-death-lekki-tollgate

What kind of Father threatens his child with a Rifle(even if it is a toy)!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by yenereal(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by iamjavadem(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Sanwo-Oluw did not say the 2 dead people were from lekki massacre but endsars protest. Listen carefully.
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Donspicey: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2020
IreneJane:

With all your imagination, I think you need help
. Can't you think yourself

. Beside were you at the Lekki tollgate the moment shooting occurs.. why will you be fed with lies and take it over you.. from the video shown , the soldiers shot the air , that's why there are so many empty bullet on the floor, bullet shot at people, most of it will be in their body..lets be wise , not that they shot for an hour non stop, the shooting isn't more than 2 minutes. We all know our government is at fault but the truth is Nigerians needs to stop spreading fake news... I was at ikate roundabout that night. hearing the news that a corper was shot dead why coming for clearance.. I thought of it that how is it possible for a corper to dey come island during curfew and besides pass through protest at night.. even the lgi that will conduct the clearance won't be around.. whereas na fake news.... I hear am for person wey claim say him go there and later see the picture online that night. Let's all be guided, don't let us be unfortunate with fakenews

So u were there to know dat dey shot for 2minutes?

Ok i agree wit u.......

1sec=1death

120seconds=120 casualties

201020 remains fresh in my memory....

They killed many dreams....

And u re here defending dem because of little money u re getting frm dem.....

May God help u....

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by ppaze(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2020
We've all seen the way this guy is fidgeting for those that watched the vid. Watch it and make from it what u will. Its just 2 mins long. Guy's under duress. Dem hold press conference for am. Well, atleast millions exchanged hands here. Na country wey dem no dey do autopsy and report it this kind thing dey happen. You can't hide bullet wounds. And it was convenient that when there were so many deaths, someone would want to add another to it? Ok o

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by jornwhite: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2020
NOC1:
The army made a mistake by denying the presence in that arena, but you see as of massacre it never happened. Even from Dj switch life stream you can’t picture a dead person.

Those that say they saw a video of dead people I want you people to upload it.

Truth will always stand out.

If nobody died why did lagos state governor later made an announcement two died

If there is no skeleton in there cupboard, why is the cctv footage they have not yet publicised

I doubt if you've ever been on any riot grounds before, the moment their is gun shot people will run from the hot spot to safety, when you arein distant consider safe that is when you can even remember camera. if anyone had drop dead @ the hot spot how do people fr safe distance record or see it, when the light are totally out.
If lagos state govt & military had no sinister plan in mind, why off the light, why was the cctv tampered. i am a nigerian buh i am not dumb, i know what govt or military can do in the dark.

From the picture of the so called brother, i think 1million is enough to make him deny even his own father. the govt is subtly @work buying victims soul with token grin Agent fashola discovered a camcoder buh baba no see bullet grin Govt must save face, likewise not all nigerian are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Rugaria: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2020
MJluv:
How much did they pay you to sell your soul?

These people are something else.. it's unbelievable..
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Social media with fake news just like 5 and 6 MayGod helps us all
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by drehdinho(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Beware of hired accounts like this one. They are being used by the government to cover their evil.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
JoeEeL:

Black men are mentally weak.
Cameras were removed. Soldiers came in at 7. They shot. The governor visited survivors at the hospital. The same army that usually kills and take victims' bodies away? And you're here saying you don't know what to believe again.

Typical blackman. No mental resilience.
e tire me how Nigerians can be easily deceived even with all the writings on the wall.No wonder they have the effontery to tell us Snake swallow money

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by collitexnaira(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
In his conclusion, he said .
no body died at Lekki toll gate.

How will someone who didn't claim to be at the toll gate that night and only knew how his own brother died come to that conclusion.

This simply means he may be talking under duress.

But if he is right about how his brother died, then shame on those circulating the dead boy picture because they are simply derailing justice for those that really died at that toll gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Incognito403: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:
You might be right, an army driven motorcycle could have killed him right on the protest grounds.

Where is S.O Bello, the commandant of Bonny camp battalion. He may have a motorcycle grin
As dumb as Mamudi Cownu
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by samsongbemisola(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Jostoman:
This is the reason why they were asking you people to post the picture of anybody that you know who die during the lekki tollgate shooting by soldiers, so that they can go from the back to go and compensate their family with big money then the family will now come out to deny it or what do you people expect from government that deny the killing of Tope arotile.
who killed her?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Neddstark: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Samson0599:

Look at you,have people not done worse to their own blood before? It's either you are still a child wey never see life or you are just trying so hard to convince me.
nb: whatever you think is impossible on normal is not only possible in Nigeria but it's happening

The reason why you are stating the assumption is because you strongly do not want to believe the narrative that "there was no massacre". I will advise you to have an open mind in examinining situations so you do not condemn someone wrongly. I have seen a situation where a missing wallet was seen near someone's bedside in the hostel. That person was beaten and slept in the police cell for something he didnt know about despite claiming his innocence. A lot of lies flowing from the government, military and the social influencers. But the truth is not far away, look deeply. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by babyvoice1990(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
How much did they pay these guys to record this video?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Scottay(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2020
How much does the government gave you guys to do this and one thing I want you to remember is your future. You're just playing around and joking with your life's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.