Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! (12148 Views)

Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by SonOfScientists(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please recommend the poison I should use.. angry angry
So I decided to blow off some steam. I crossed over and asked what's her price. She said 5k for over night and 1k for short time, I said I'd do 2 rounds and we finally agreed at N1500. We entered the room and she asked for payment upfront which I gave without hesitation and started wearing a condom. As I got ready to penetrate, two boys came outta no where with a locally made pistol and robbed me off everything from my 35k watch to my bathroom slippers of N150 and sent me out with my dick in hand.
So yesterday after much deliberation, I decided that it was a planned work so I went to the police station to report. On getting there, I saw a fine fair lady at the counter, she looks like someone who just graduated from the academy. Suddenly I felt ashamed to tell her my problem and to avoid suspicion, I simply asked for the DPO citing that I just wanna thank him. Immediately the DPO walked in, asked me what I wanted. I said I just want to thank him for being an upright citizen and protecting the law.
He looked at me and said that I am a spy, that I'm one of the hoodlums burning stations. He ordered his boys to beat me and I was forced to confess what brought me there. He said I'm a stupid boy and locked me up in a cell. Once inside, some menacing gang forced me to knee for almost an hour for not bring anything for them.
So today, my elder brother came to bail me. And to cut it short, family meeting is about to start. I'm gon' tell my father, mother and younger ones what took me to an Ashawo hub in the first place.
This life tire me abeg. I just want to die.
True Life Story...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by freshMallam1122: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
u try ashawo boy.....what if it was Akwuzu police station....ur head for hear word...

Toto kee you dia

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
hhhhh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Fatherly: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
O' boy I still dey laugh...lolllllllll

20 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Edimakan(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin............that fine babe for use pepper for your prick join

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Babara1994(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by quisera(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin This one just weak me

4 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by illicit(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yeye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Abdelux223: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Weeeerrreey reeee ooooo ;DWeeeerrreey reeee ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Gracefulhope: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Maestro18(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
The funniest thing on the internet today grin grin grin

Mods abeg, front page make people laugh small e don tay grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun
Cc: Dominique

29 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dis Is A True Lie Story.

9 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Vexedkid(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
You wanted to thank him for being an upright citizen? op you are mad cheesy

12 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Oyinhunnietv: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why not focus on building a meaningful romantic relationship. Here are some tips to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzgN6UpZwwg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by PFMBabe(f): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Whether this is fiction or not, it's funny as hell.

25 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by judetov2(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
I can't stop laughing here o... my kidney don dey pain me... my mother is even asking me what is happening?

13 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Itohanmiwa: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Op this shit is funny I swear. I almost use laff scatta my Belle. So because of fine police woman you change your mind begin thank dpo.

18 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by jom28gy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abeg no dey make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Franktom247(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
This deserves front page OP you are a gud citizen go and sue the DPO you are thanking police wey people dey kill up and down ur mumu na raise to power 600

3 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Alfather: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
narrating the story to the young police officer would have being little bit romantic
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kuku kee me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Ghostrye: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
as area take dey hot for this kind period you get mind waka go police station to tell DPO howfa. Your village people did a good one on this track

11 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know how my teeth came outside grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Freelane33(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Laugh wan kill me for here ... Which one is ashewo boy grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Chummynoni(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol.
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Adasun(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even the Dpo knows he can't be a good citizen.e no believe da op at all

12 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by stupidmod1: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
ur story vs buhari promise are the same
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by eghuan1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
I swear if you no laff for this story, your matter pass Nigeria own. Go and buy snipper abeg.

Whether true of not, this shit funny die

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by DaInferno(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
SonOfScientists:
Please recommend the poison I should use.. angry angry

True Life Story...
the fact that u still found time to type this still amuses me

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by GodIsBiafran: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
You are not sensible.
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Heavensent01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Afi true life story naa, thick pussy fall on you there undecided
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Generalwoodz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
I laughed till my pussycat started meow meow meow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

intimate Urge Deminished After Marriagee / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / What Are Things You Can Do And Cannot Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.