Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,947 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2591 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by History555: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
When fulani herdsmen attack river indignes, has wike ever compensated them or called army for them
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Moferere: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is biafran flag an offence ? Are there not Niger Delta republic flag all over ...are there not arewa flag all over all three are break away flags ooh

Where did you see those flags

Try and travel pls
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Where did you see those flags

Try and travel pls
Is arewa flag not everywhere ? What are u saying ...don't we have groups bearing arewa

Don't we have groups bearing Niger Delta ?

But u hear biafra your body stands

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Turantula(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Show me where ipob flags were hoisted in Lagos angry
A certain village in the north were celebrating boko haram members, guess that is cool. huh?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Moferere: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Turantula:

A certain village in the north were celebrating boko haram members, guess that is cool. huh?

You have soldiers there the same way they surrounded Illiterate Peoples Of Biafra in Oyigbo
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Moferere: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is arewa flag not everywhere ? What are u saying ...don't we have groups bearing arewa

Don't we have groups bearing Niger Delta ?

But u hear biafra your body stands

Typical Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

Show me the flag of arewa, Niger Delta and where they were hoisted
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Lajet post=95600576]Wike is a criminal terrorist [/f]
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Wike they said you are a strong man
It is finish for u
We all saw wike Facebook post
So don’t blame amechi
if your father was the governor of rivers state, how would you feel if some miscreants ganged up with the idea of making his regime ungovernable all in the name of fighting for an idea called biafra that is dead on arrival

some of you don't even know what is happening in rivers state... you just see photo of a dead body and the next thing is to comment like a slow poke... I encourage wike to sweep any terrorist group trying to spring up in rivers state
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by tunjion: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
adadike:
Gov Wike, please whatever you have against Amaechi should stay inbetween you two. Don't drag Oyigbo people to it. Stop the killings and maiming in Oyigbo now.

Amaechi is the biggest gainer out of all this.

I see IPOB supporting him going forward.

Wike lose, Amaechi gain
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
moralistic:
if your father was the governor of rivers state, how would you feel if some miscreants ganged up with the idea of making his regime ungovernable all in the name of fighting for an idea called biafra that is dead on arrival

some of you don't even know what is happening in rivers state... you just see photo of a dead body and the next thing is to comment like a slow poke... I encourage wike to sweep any terrorist group trying to spring up in rivers state
Please my father have more brain that wike
Take it to the bank wike should lay low
I hear say he be cultist
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by EMMY76: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is what the hausa/fulanis want divide and conquer the people while they plunder the resources.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by EMMY76: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike political carrier is over the fulanis he is even trying hard to pls will still betray him at the end of the day. Stupid dumb politicians from the south have refused to learn from history due to pride and selfish reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The U.S Extradite Its Top Ranking FBI Agent To Any Country For Prosecution? / 50,000 LP members decamped to APC / Nigerians Mock Peter Obi's Poor Performance At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.