Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me (1583 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
He posted a pic with his gf around two years ago...since when I reacted badly to,it became worse he has blocked me on FB since 2 years ago
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by chatinent: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes, he loves the kind of brain you have.

1 Like

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
2 years and you haven't moved on?!

Adeesther56:
He posted a pic with his gf around two years ago...since when I reacted badly to,it became worse he has blocked me on FB since 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Uzomacharles: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maybe you did that to him or Maybe he's trying to play emotional tricks on you or .......
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=95605206]Maybe you did that to him
or
Maybe he's trying to play emotional tricks on you
or
......but I haven't met him before in real life...the last I went to my church my bro showed me a particular boy and told me that's him...but the boy he showed me is white and he is black
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Uzomacharles: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Adeesther56 post=95605504][/quote]
Maybe he feels you don't need him na
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Adeesther56:
He truly loves(d) you, that's why he blocked you on all social media platforms.

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Shortyy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Since 2 years?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shortyy:
Since 2 years?? shocked
yes .it seems he have a gf and am really shocked he is doing this to me although we haven't met in real life we are online lovers.....
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by younglleo: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
U need relationship?
Oya send a pm
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by younglleo: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Adeesther56:
yes .it seems he have a gf and am really shocked he is doing this to me although we haven't met in real life we are online lovers.....
and u are still happily doin!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Do U Still Need A Prophet To Tell U Dat He No Longer Loves U?
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by WrittyWritter(f): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
D only advise I can give u is to go and see a counselor..My dear u seriously need one..he posted a pic of his gf TWO YEARS AGO and BLOCKED YOU TWO YEARS AGO and you are still asking dis question shocked. U were not even dating Online lovers shocked..Are u sure u are okay ...

1 Like

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:
D only advise I can give u is to go and see a counselor..My dear u seriously need one..he posted a pic of his gf TWO YEARS AGO and BLOCKED YOU TWO YEARS AGO and you are still asking dis question shocked. U were not even dating Online lovers shocked..Are u sure u are okay ...
my bro said he saw him in my church
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by WrittyWritter(f): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Adeesther56:
my bro said he saw him in my church

Den..He can't go to d church he wants..he may not even know it is ur church..My dear move on..so if I date a person and after two years d person comes to my church wat is bad
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by BigDawsNet: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Adeesther56:

Esther, you need to move one after 2yrz

You never met in the real life...
That should be easy for you

He breaks up with you before without meeting
He could be protecting you somehow

Nobody knows the real persin u Dating online..
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Esther, you need to move one after 2yrz

You never met in the real life...
That should be easy for you

He breaks up with you before without meeting
He could be protecting you somehow , my friends knows

Nobody knows the real persin u Dating online..my friends knows him infact i atended same school with my friend

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
I hope you're trolling, otherwise you need deliverance if you're stuck on this guy since two years ago and someone you've never met in person sef.

1 Like

Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
I hope you're trolling, otherwise you need deliverance if you're stuck on this guy since two years ago and someone you've never met in person sef.
but my bro said he knows him
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:
70 percent of my friends are his friends
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Adeesther56:
70 percent of my friends are his friends
oneday he posted that my sis attended the same school with him,when i ask him he said he didn't attend the Same school with my Sis he was still in lieing
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Africangiants(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by duduade: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
OP no well

Still in the "lieing"

It's okay
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Adeesther56(f): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
I wanted to go and visit him but my church members said i shouldn't go but i passed shagamu but i didn't go to his house
Re: Please He Blocked Me On Fb,watsap,instagram,twitter,did He Truly Love Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Adeesther56:
I wanted to go and visit him but my church members said i shouldn't go but i passed shagamu but i didn't go to his house
You're still on this issue

(1) (Reply)

"Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video / Is This Disrespect? / The Mindset That Cures SIMPING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.