Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (58028 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by GistCaster: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2019
A wedding reception which recently took place in Ghana, captured the moment groom was unable to carry his plus-sized bride. Gistmore reports

The groom identifies as David and his bride, Pearl thrilled the guests at the event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MNWHBA9Fz/?igshid=4aix55c4exuz

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/groom-unable-to-carry-his-plus-sized-bride-on-wedding-day-in-ghana-photos

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by GistCaster: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Watch Full Video & See All Photos ==> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2019
He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by GistCaster: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by superlanny(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
This are they type of men that will be going to church and praying to God for Double Portion. Naw you have itN don't come later and say she eats to much or she beats you up or she snores etc, enjoy your triple portion.

35 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by donbachi(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2019
world of choices.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Hades2016(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2019
How this guy wan take bang this mother elephant ?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nuclear99(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Laslas Marriage na scam

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by omowolewa: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by donstan18: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
In the right place, he will comfortably carry her when h0rny.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by agbonkamen(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
I learnt fat women pussy are very tight any back up to this? grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by lilmax(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
He will cheat on her, give him three months
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by MedicH: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
I like her. She's beautiful

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by MedicH: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:

Don't you have plus sized person in ur family?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley

grin grin grin
They're so cute

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by sirusX(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
When you face difficult times, know the challenges are not sent to destroy you.

They are sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.

The race is not for the swift, but he who endures till the end.

Young man... I say lift with all your strength, for you can only die once

This is just the battle... the war is in the other room

You shall conquer and shame those who mock you

40 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by pacino26(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Should have hired a CRANE that bae is like 15tons na cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by agbonkamen(f): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

Don't you have plus sized person in ur family?
nah we don't have people that consume Spaces in my family grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by MedicH: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
nah we don't have people that consume Spaces in my family grin grin

I was going to propose u check them and conclude your research.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by czar2k16(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cute Couple. The bride reminds me of that Fat dark lady in the Empire Tvseries

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:

Dont you have Friends that are fat ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Toscarel: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
most plus sized ladies i have come across have a golden heart, don't know why people tend to body shame them like its their fault, they are not doing anything different from you and I they just have a slow metabolism, if you meet one and fall in love don't listen to people marry her.

36 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
If u are slim and set and u are ripe for marriage and not yet married ..just go and cover ur face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by ZombieTAMER: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
This guy is under a spell

Look at what he brought home

A living trailer

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by west21: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
. Blackberry Bold

Very old song, sum1 should please remind me that song were the singer sung using the names of various artists.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by DIKEnaWAR: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by imanray37(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
For you to live happily with this kind woman you must be a farmer Or an importer of food items I picture her waking in the middle of the night saying "honey!I yam hungry and I wan chop"/

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by joshuaakindele7(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by femtex007(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Make he kill himself?
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Geeeeeee!!!!!! shocked
I'm canceling my Gym membership

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.