Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) (60111 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kokaine:
Dude needs some time in the gym if he really cannot carry that woman. Shes not that big
She is just thick,not fat or that big. Dude look kinda slim to carry her or maybe his strength lies in the other room
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Fash20: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
He collapsed under intense weight grin grin grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by sylve11: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
The guy nor reason him size before him wan uplift him troubles? cool
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
I have seen slimmer guys lift women that size bro.

luminouz:

Dude is kinda too slim o....

That babe is thick.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
That year for my Mr macho contest they paired me with a +sized lady and am to lift this lady up well Las Las I shame my enemies but it wasn't easy.

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Starzo: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
wahala for who no fit Jack him wife like wheel barrow
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Starzo: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
afraid first catch u abi?
Tonymegabush1:
That year for my Mr macho contest they paired me with a +sized lady and am to lift this lady up well Las Las I shame my enemies but it wasn't easy.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Jessepaid(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
At least they will have something to laugh about when they get old....trust me this marriage go last pass aboki perfume.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by AududuNine11: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Watched the video, the lady is not that big. Even surprised, her husband couldn't carry her.

These things are best rehearsed grin

maybe the groom never chop for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by zudozz: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
but him pryk go carry d lady.. grin
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lindareep: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lady wey fit cover up like this na correct wife material...pass it on grin

3 Likes

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Maybe, or this was his first attempt and he didn't expect her to be that heavy grin

AududuNine11:
maybe the groom never chop for 3 days
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
This video that has been trending for over 2 weeks now
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Watched the video, the lady is not that big. Even surprised, her husband couldn't carry her.

These things are best rehearsed grin

He stepped on her shoe, he did it on purpose, watch it again
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I have seen slimmer guys lift women that size bro.

That could also be true

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by AududuNine11: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yahman1:
cheesy

after watching the video

I can conclusively

say that

the Guy has fallen in love

Abi love fall on am

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yoruba boy wan overdo. Lol to the highest degree.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
nickvanilla:
grin

That's why they say marry what you can handle.

He step on her dress, he fell on purpose cause if he didn't fall the lady dress will pull, watch it again

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
This video have teyed
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Aswear i have the video on my phone,,,,

The guy is lean but him wan carry big mama dats funny,,,,,,grin

He step on her dress, he fell on purpose cause if he didn't fall the lady dress will pull, watch it again
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
MASTERMIND04:
This one too will call himself a man grin

You're very wicked

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know, but her husband looks strong enough to carry her. She's not on the extreme end.

Looks strong? What does that even mean?
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by kyuniii(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
The bride should have carried him instead.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nazgul:
You never even start work you don de fall...so how does he intend to satisfy her in the oza room undecided

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Just after the incidence the DJ should have banged "fall in love" by D'bang aka Koko master

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Thereishel: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
She maybe pregnant. Wahala dey he better don't be rude to her otherwise she would slam him on floor. Ole okunrin.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by favour32(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Man nor be to show muscle...you hear?
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Godsonkemz:
The lady wasn't that big, rather the guy was obviously tired and exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by TecM0: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lazy youths Buhari complained about

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by agrowell: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cut your coat according to your size.
Re: Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
My guy, she's not even that big. Pull-ups and dips.

If he can't lift this woman, how is he going to...you know what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.