Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. (90228 Views)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by DenreleDave(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Give her yordi
Let her rap frequently

Then you will know
Only legends will understand
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by seunmsg(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Premium Okoto meown.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Love doctor, after doing all those six things & confirmed how much she likes me, what other 99 things would I do to keep her liking me forever angry?

Aye ti e ni mo kuku wa tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by tamdun: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
How to turn yourself to a maga, just obey those nonsense hope mentioned above

9 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Pearly255(f): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
No.6

Is quite interesting grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by kzubyar(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Bro, that's true but also note that some girls likes pretending. They won't show you that they are intimidated by another lady but deep down they are.

So how will you cope with that? :OK make me used one girl' picture in my status make me see

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by kamikaz1: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
E go shock u cry
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Openbusiness: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mtchwwwww! Rubbish
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Pearly255(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
tamdun:
How to turn yourself to a maga, just obey those nonsense hope mentioned above

Real warri boy found
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Oizee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
See dem, na today all una secret go end
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by slimanyd: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who likes epp? As long as my chymall alert dey enter , they don't have a choice nah. I go just open one vip4 Account for the lady. That's all.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Folzye(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol, see mumu... Na the girl go dump your sorry ass grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Eddygre8(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Copy and paste, drag and drop
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by meobizy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
The title is wrong. “Six ways into the friendzone” seems more appropriate.

13 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by ugofulfilled(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
misleading headline

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Pearly255(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
If you want to see how much a girl likes you, do these 6 things.

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

2. Compliment her more in front of others.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

3. Be more romantic with her.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

4. Easily admit your wrongs and then apologize.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

If you have any reservations, do well to use the comment box.

The lady used above ain’t a Nigerian

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are we not beautiful enough

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by money121(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
With all this
Wonna Dooo
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Sirmwill: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Let us consult Slawormir Slawormiir for professional advice
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Kirchoffs: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
In other Words " BECOME A SIMP" .

This OP dey swegbe sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by pozehnani(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
You are blessed among men.

A100 likes for this.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by money121(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

With all these list
Wonna Dooo

Dey calm down ooo boiz dey parraa oo
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by khalids: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bullshit......................utter crap
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Emoney08: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Just spend on them simple
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool. Above all,not just money but too much money exceeds everything aforementioned by op.......
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by olamide0147: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Op I guess your Bbnaija house mate Ozo's cousin lol

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Ayo2004: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Op,u are a disgrace to Nigerian Men Association (NMA)

7 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Baiser(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
If she wakes up to charge your phone in the night, she's in love.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by southsouthking(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Give her money
Give her more money
I say give her money money money.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by prophetfire: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

. And what would she be doing for me in return? Don't tell me puna because puna needs preeq to be okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.