Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. (90259 Views)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Pearly255(f): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
pozehnani:
You are blessed among men.

A100 likes for this.

My sister in the Lord grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by ugofulfilled(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Misleading headline

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
If you want to see how much a girl likes you, do these 6 things.

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

2. Compliment her more in front of others.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

3. Be more romantic with her.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

4. Easily admit your wrongs and then apologize.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

If you have any reservations, do well to use the comment box.

Incase you don't know na me talk

I know say,spend on Her go be the only thing a lot of guys like me go see ... lol

At the end of the day all of us dey spend for the ones we love. If you see where guy wey dey form dey spend money for Eve daughters!!!

Oya show if you want your BF to love you more....
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Inodeyfearface9: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oga comot for here jare. You just listed 6 ways to show how much you love her. grin grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Emarex: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Scrab
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by stephcat: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
samwash:
Different view, pretend to care less
If you are the one doing the calling, reduce it a bit
You if give her money often, suspend it
Reduce the rate you visit her
For sometime don't take her out & also reduce the gifts you shower her.
The list is limitless but different methods.
After doing these observe her behavior towards you & ur friends & even your family members. Then you may get the clue.
You nailed it bro....leave the o.p make em dey yarn trash
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
FOR THE REAL GIRLS WITH BEST MORALITY NOT THEM OLOSHO WHO THINK PUCCY WOULD REMAIN SAME AFTER SLEEP WITH ALL THE PLANET EARTH MEN

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by stephcat: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Inodeyfearface9:
Oga comot for here jare. You just listed 6 ways to show how much you love her. grin grin
Na mumu boy
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
When u learn to love people in general, loving a woman won't be a selective project like building dangote refinery or a new airport. It will just be as natural as eating or sleeping. Let's learn to love everyone around us beginning from those who are most dearest i.e. our family. From there, it wouldn't be difficult to love outsiders which include GFs or BFs. That's why they say that charity begins at home.

Lastly, practice self love. Very important. If u don't love urself, u can't love anyone. No two ways about it. because woman wey no like u, no like u no matter what u do. Showing too much love & care to a woman signals a deficiency in self love

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Raalsalghul: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Simp moves!

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by pozehnani(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pearly255:

My sister in the Lord grin

Lol.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by ipobarecriminals: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
lipsrsealed remof num 6 sad Some girls are ingrates/JEZEBEL.If u must spend on girls,dnt use Ur school fees to sponsor /pay her own.If she graduate,she'll elope with sugar daddies.If u are a spare parts dealer,be careful

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by michresakidjo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
This not the Deal in 21st century

Better Dick and Toto no dey carry last

Don talk ma own
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by HDT13(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Simp 101...... Just about to get in trouble.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

When u learn to love people in general, loving a woman won't be a selective project like building dangote refinery or a new airport. It will just be as natural as eating or sleeping. Let's learn to love everyone around us beginning from those who are most dearest i.e. our family. From there, it wouldn't be difficult to love outsiders which include GFs or BFs by exhibiting d traits mentioned. That's why they say that charity begins at home.

Very lovely points.....

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Osamagioghowewi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Unusual way like
Mcslize:
I am romantic but not the usual way. If I do it the usual way, she will get fed of me.

Be romantic in the unusual way. That's the only way you can keep a girl addicted to you and keep your relationship blazing.

Once a girl loose attraction for you, she will start giving you attitudes. Do all of that and watch her lose that attraction for you. She hears all that every day from other guys. You need to be different.

No attraction no love.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by SavageResponse(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Atiku:
6 easy steps to simping*

grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by 2cribz: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
A nigerian girl likes me . They dont bro,they are greedy . God punish u OP. What nonsense. A naija gal go like u,i pray o. The other day i was at a super market,i noticed there was a hippopotamus infront of me,and the guy just dey pick dey pick,pick table water,i caused a lil scene for like 5mins. I come realise say na student visitor be the hippopotamus gal. Asin huge pile of fat. I say well i be done that in 2013,i broke after a month. Dey buy bottle water,dey buy big bug atuffs for supermarket cos one hippopotamus babe dey around giving u free pussy,. When the dic k gets hard,think with your head. They dont love us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Eriokanmi: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
No way! That's not how I roll.

If I wanna test if a girl loves me, I bring another girl into the picture. If she gets angry and intimidated about it, that's it! She's in love cheesy
If she's not bothered, it means she hasn't fallen yet.
not on all occasions. If a girl would shoot you in the next hour and she sees you with another woman, she'd still feel jealous and be uncomfortable.That doesn't mean she loves you . It's their nature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by okoIYAyin(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol all of this just to know if she likes you or not, wahala for who get girlfriend o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Sijo01(f): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
No way! That's not how I roll.

If I wanna test if a girl loves me, I bring another girl into the picture. If she gets angry and intimidated about it, that's it! She's in love cheesy
If she's not bothered, it means she hasn't fallen yet.

This your testing style get as e be o..... It's a one way ticket for me.... Move ahead and never look back. I cannot go and kill myself
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lies, if you want to know if a girl likes you, do the opposite of this things, try it for 6 months if she still stick around then she’s a keeper, new age women are not attracted to kind, polite and decent men anymore. chivalry Is not appreciated anymore.

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by donMIG(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't know wic one my problem is or
Na d fine babe pix I c ani na d fact say I no dei relationship... The whole thin just dei confuse me
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by henryobinna(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Duru9(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
We alpha male association of nairaland did not agree with number 6
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by EndRape2(f): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Correct, on point quote author=MrTAnonymous post=95641162]If you want to see how much a girl likes you, do these 6 things.

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

[/quote]
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by TechSkill: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

RUBBISH. if a girl does not like you, she does not

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by brownbib(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice piece, OP
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by womenareapes: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

P
1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

the making of a fvcking simps undecided
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Boydehot: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
The only way to know if a Nigerian lady loves you is to give you her money. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.