Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women (2331 Views)

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Tosinville(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
Guy, i tire for naija girls o!
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Mzdarkskin

Lmao! mrs.chima is nothing but a fake azz who prefer white men than her husband, i'm still wondering what does she want from Mr.chima till now? his stash?¿¿

Are you that bleeping dense?  I never said I WANTED WHITE MEN. The poster asked if we had four options between LIBERIAN, NIGERIAN, GHANIAN, AND WHITE MEN which one would we choose.  I picked white men and gave my reason.  I NEVER said anything about I want white men, I want to bleep white men, and I will leave my husband for a white man. 

I would leave YOU for my husband in any given era, day, season, or decade.  Thank God, I got me an IGBO man that is OPPOSITE OF YOU. 

I simply states that white men are better providers and hold higher positions in the world.  YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM HAVING, jobless, broke arse, and bitter nukkas came at me SIMPLY BECAUSE OF MY OPINION. 

Just like you don't like NIGERIAN WOMEN and you professed that NIGERIAN WOMEN ain't poo AND TOLD EVERYBODY THAT IT WAS YOUR CHOICE to whom you should date BUT THE MOMENT me or another sister say something that IS OPPOSITE OF YOU, we some gold digging, money hungry bitches?   undecided undecided undecided

Not only YOUR KIND is famous for FALSE PRETENSES BUT GOOD AT HYPOCRISY.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
Make up your mind dummies, I can't be a man hater and a gold digger. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
Madame Chima has a very good point.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs chima sis,take a deep breath and chill your fingers.
You have made your point so clear,a word to the wise,is enough. smiley
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
(chilling my fingers in some ice) 

If that manbitch say something else to me I can't make no promise ooo!   angry angry
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by roymary: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^^^
smh

Area woman.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

^^^^
smh

Area woman.

Laughing and falling down from my chair while eating my plate of fufu / loi loi
and ogbonna soup
grin

Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

^^^^
smh

Area woman.

Was your mum an area woman when she was pregnant with you?  I see she didn't discriminate against ugly male customers.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

Laughing and falling down from my chair while eating my plate of fufu / loi loi
and ogbonna soup
grin

Did you choked yet?
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Did you choked yet?

Lmao,i thought so too. grin
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
lol Chima is off the hook! She and cork need their own
sitcom!  grin
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Did you choked yet?

Chima if thats your wish you wrong   angry angry angry

Goldieluks:

Lmao,i thought so too. grin

You are now Chima cohort
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

Chima if thats your wish you wrong   angry angry angry

You are now Chima cohort

Bad belle,much? undecided
i be watching you. angry
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Bad belle,much? undecided
i be watching you. angry

Watching me for what
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2011
Becareful Goldieluks!  If you agree with me, laugh with me, or even think ANYTHING I SAY makes any sense, you will be label as Chima and Cohorts as if you can't think for yourself. 

This Internet stealing arse nukka from BRIXTON  can laugh at a monkey but you can't laugh at a joke? 

How interesting.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

Watching me for what

Cause your scary. embarassed
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by roymary: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Was your mum an area woman when she was pregnant with you?  I see she didn't discriminate against ugly male customers.

Oh yeah! Its Yo Momma hour!

Mrs Chima, Yo Momma is so ugly she looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

When Yo Momma joined the Ugly Contest, she was arrested cos it was boldly written on the door " NO Professionals"

Beat that Mrs Chimpanzee Chima!!!       You are so ugly, you could not even post a picture of you on your profile.

Idioot!!!
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

Mrs Chima, Yo Momma is so ugly she looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

When Yo Momma joined the Ugly Contest, she was arrested cos it was boldly written on the door " NO Professionals"

Beat that Mrs Chimpanzee Chima!!! You are so ugly, you could not even post a picture of you on your profile.

Spot On- on that cool cool cool
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by roymary: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Did you choked yet?  

WTF!!!  Did you choked yet?  

Now thats some bad grammar! Edit your shiiit dammit! Uneducated floozy
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
Goldieluks link=to pic=622755.msg7904337#msg7904337 date=1300053792:

Cause your scary. embarassed

What scaring you  
Do you need to join and align with lifeless body / human being  
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

What scaring you  
Do you need to join and align with lifeless body / human being  

[/quote

are you lifeless? undecided embarassed
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

Beat that Mrs Chimpanzee Chima!!!       You are so ugly, you could not even post a picture of you on your profile.

Please stop stealing GOOGLED JOKES and create your own jokes.  Stealing copyrighted jokes are not cool.  

You looking like Forest Whitaker from the movie "Last King of Scotland" with that dead left eye and your neck looking like a packaged of hot links.  (sausage for the slow ones)  

Push that stomach in and open your dead left eye.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

WTF!!!  Did you choked yet?  

Now thats some bad grammar! Edit your shiiit dammit! Uneducated floozy

Your mum taught me and she was a good floozy too. Did you find out who your daddy is?
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by kaymoney2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

I dont know if you survive on  a life support machine
all I care is behave yourself
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

Spot On-  on that   cool cool cool

I see you didn't choked on them nuts yet.
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by Goldieluks: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

I dont know if you survive on  a life support machine
all I care is behave yourself

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool
that's not fair,i thought your my bro cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women by mukina2: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2011
una nor dey tire angry

(1) (2) (3)

The Mistakes Girls Make / Who Was Your Very First Crush? / Is it right for a priest to be registered on a dating site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.