Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Who Was Your Very First Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Very First Crush? (2335 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Being the boss of this thread, I get to reveal three. Only beautiful ladies are allowed more than one revelation. cool

Yeah. Who was your very first crush?

My first? A CNN reporter.

My Second? A CNN reporter.

My third?! A CNN reporter.

All before I was 10! grin

*Detailed description(s) not required*
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by MrsChima1(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
Jesui Christi.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Lucario007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
a girl in my primary school that saved my life,
details not necessary.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
my mum.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Jesui Christi.
Jesui Christi?! grin
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Excelboi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
BUSHY-ANUS:

my mum.
As In!  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lucario007:

a girl in my primary school that saved my life,
details not necessary.
cry
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by 25omega(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
a girl in my primary school named Linda.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by slimyem: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
some guy who used to sing so well in my church.
now,i look at him and feel like what the heck was running thru my head  when i was crushing on this so not there dude?
smh @adolescence hormones.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
Excelboi:

As In!  lipsrsealed undecided
He's right. It's okay to have a crush on one's mom, we all do.   
ArQueBusieR:

It actually centres on Sigmund Freud's phallic stage of psychosexual development -3 to 5 years - in which children in the aforementioned age range experience the 'Oedipal' conflict.
Children develop incestuous desires for the parent of the opposite sex.
I know it sounds weird but, along with the wish to possess the parent of the opposite sex comes the unconscious desire to destroy the parent of the same sex (Junior's not so innocent now, is he?).
Later in this stage, when a boy discovers his mother has no p e n i s, it leads to 'castration anxiety' -He becomes scared of being castrated by his mom- The boy then starts to identify with his father.
Likewise, a girl develops 'p e n i s envy' and starts to repress her love for her father.
Successful resolution of the 'Oedipal crisis' with identification with the appropriate parents is critical for 'healthy development' and determines s e x u a l orientation.
Same-sex persons are persons who had alterations in the phallic stage of development. Capische!!!
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
25omega:

a girl in my primary school named Linda.
Awww. . . .How sweet!
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

some guy who used to sing so well in my church.
now,i look at him and feel like what the heck was running thru my head  when i was crushing on this so not there dude?
smh @adolescence hormones.
lol. . . Exposure: that's what happened to you.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by pendo89(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
pm
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

He's right. It's okay to have a crush on one's mom, we all do.   

Excuse me?!!
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yorisb:

Excuse me?!!
ArQueBusieR:

It actually centres on Sigmund Freud's phallic stage of psychosexual development -3 to 5 years - in which children in the aforementioned age range experience the 'Oedipal' conflict.
Children develop incestuous desires for the parent of the opposite sex.
I know it sounds weird but, along with the wish to possess the parent of the opposite sex comes the unconscious desire to destroy the parent of the same sex (Junior's not so innocent now, is he?).
Later in this stage, when a boy discovers his mother has no p e n i s, it leads to 'castration anxiety' -He becomes scared of being castrated by his mom- The boy then starts to identify with his father.
Likewise, a girl develops 'p e n i s envy' and starts to repress her love for her father.
Successful resolution of the 'Oedipal crisis' with identification with the appropriate parents is critical for 'healthy development' and determines s e x u a l orientation.
Same-sex persons are persons who had alterations in the phallic stage of development. Capische!!!
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
pendo89:

pm
You modified your post - indicative of shyness  angry Take a cue from the movie There's Something About Mary. grin
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Just finished reading about the Oedipal and Electra stages of psycho-sex[i]u[/i]al developments. . .

As mentioned there, the complex occurs in the third - phallic stage (ages 3–6).

However, I'm not sure if it could possibly go beyond the sated ages - to wit, to have a crush on one's Mum at 10-12?

Kinda weird, I tell ya.

What do u think @ArQueB?
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
A guy in my hood,same age as me.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yorisb:

Just finished reading about the Oedipal and Electra stages of psycho-sex[i]u[/i]al developments. . .

As mentioned there, the complex occurs in the third - phallic stage (ages 3–6).

However, I'm not sure if it could possibly go beyond the sated ages - to wit, to have a crush on one's Mum at 10-12?

Kinda weird, I tell ya.

What do u think @ArQueB?

lol. . .Really weird, that. Nah, a child should be in the latency stage where he/she embraces friends as opposed to parents by age 7 or thereabout.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by pendo89(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

You modified your post - indicative of shyness  angry Take a cue from the movie There's Something About Mary. grin

His name was Paul M. Used to call him PM and the smartest boy in class with the best swag.
I was 13 and extremely shy.
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by 25omega(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
pendo89:

His name was Paul M. Used to call him PM and the smartest boy in class with the best swag.
hey do we know each other? i was called PM. What school did you attend?>
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

lol. . .Really weird, that. Nah, a child should be in the latency stage where he/she embraces friends as opposed to parents by age 7 or thereabout.

OK oh!!

Now, is it safe to assume that BUSHY-ANUS grin was in the phallic stage (Sigmund Freud's. . .) when he had a crush on his mum? grin
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
25omega:

grin
Why not talk ur own first?
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^ running about as usual without really contributing anything undecided undecided
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by 25omega(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yorisb:

grin
Why not talk your own first?
see cock blocker angry
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
pendo89:

Oh well, hire a private investigator to look him up for you. He may still be single. . .Hehe
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by pendo89(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
25omega:

My PM was not nigerian. sad He had a tall cuz. I learnt from a friend that he also had a crush on me but was shy as well.
Kept telling his friends that I was cute. embarassed and hes somewhere in the US.

grin
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by slimyem: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

lol. . . Exposure: that's what happened to you.
yeah.plus discovery of who i really am and what i really want smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yorisb:

OK oh!!

Now, is it safe to assume that BUSHY-ANUS grin was in the phallic stage (Sigmund Freud's. . .) when he had a crush on his mum? grin

Man, for his sake, I hope so. lol
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^^ running about as usual without really contributing anything undecided undecided

A very odd way of announcing one's arrival, seemingly. grin angry
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Dyt(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
My Eng teacher in SS1
mr Kazim
so cute n intelligent
Re: Who Was Your Very First Crush? by Yorisb: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
25omega:

see rooster blocker  angry

I plead the 5th.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Crazily In Love With Me, What Do I Do Please? / I Dont Keep Lesbians As Female Friends :( / How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.