Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

No Money No Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money No Love (3121 Views)

When He Says "Money No Be Problem" / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money No Love by jany49: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2011
How true is this? I believe with everything in me that there is no love without money.
Re: No Money No Love by Goldieluks: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2011
ok.
Re: No Money No Love by Jackieugo(f): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2011
This topic again? Seriously
Re: No Money No Love by CrazyMan(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2011
Suit yourself.
Re: No Money No Love by MrsChima(f): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2011
Re: No Money No Love by freecocoa(f): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Na you know.
Re: No Money No Love by bobbyray(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2011
jany49:

How true is this? I believe with everything in me that there is no love without money.
u said u believe, why are u fuckingly asking moi
Re: No Money No Love by Omolola1(f): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2011
To each his own
Re: No Money No Love by furotex: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
network failure pls .
Re: No Money No Love by jany49: 4:33am On Mar 15, 2011
see me see wahala, i am entitled to my own opinion, no money no love, no money no friend, no money no life, no money no good soup, no money no car, no money roof over your head
Re: No Money No Love by Pweety4me(f): 4:34am On Mar 15, 2011
Some men will say if ur time don over-due money becomes irrelevant!

1 Like

Re: No Money No Love by Pweety4me(f): 4:37am On Mar 15, 2011
However, money is NOT love.
Re: No Money No Love by ekubear1: 4:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Naw pretty false. You don't need money for love. There are a surprisingly large # of women who don't care much about material things.

And of course, (most) dudes don't care about how much money a woman has.

For most guys, poor pretty woman >>>> average-looking rich woman
Re: No Money No Love by Pweety4me(f): 4:46am On Mar 15, 2011
^When did i say u need money for love?
Re: No Money No Love by ekubear1: 4:47am On Mar 15, 2011
^-- I wasn't contradicting you. . . was responding to the OP wink
Re: No Money No Love by Ranoscky(m): 4:58am On Mar 15, 2011
And when a guy zero's his mind about it, then he'll be tagged 'stingy dude'. To the best of my knowledge, na only pros-titutes dey say 'no money, no love'. Then, whenever I feel the urge, it's better I walk into a hotel, bleep a girl and pay her [ knowing that is her job ] than dating a so-called decent girl that is living the life of a pros-titute [ gals, no pun intended, tho, I made my opinion according to what the topic implies ]!
Re: No Money No Love by jany49: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2011
guess what, you need money for love, the large # of women dont care because they have the money and you dont, all they need is love, they will buy the love with money, think before you type, prostitute or not, you go still spend money if you wan do love, i did not say no money no sex, you fit get am anywhere anyhow anyplace, but if you wan do love, you need money,
eku_bear:

Naw pretty false. You don't need money for love. There are a surprisingly large # of women who don't care much about material things.

And of course, (most) dudes don't care about how much money a woman has.

For most guys, poor pretty woman >>>> average-looking rich woman
Re: No Money No Love by Ranoscky(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2011
And listen very wel b4 you attack. All I know is that, I berra go to the hospital and see the doctor when am not feeling sick, than going to see a chemist that pretends to be a doctor.
Re: No Money No Love by Ranoscky(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2011
To the best of my knowledge, the topic says: "NO MONEY, NO LOVE", meaning 'if I dont spend, then no sex'. So, yes, I know I wil spend b4 I get it but, I wil NEVER spend on any maggot that wil open her filthy mouth that she uses in sucking all kinds of d!ck, and tel me no money, no love [mak lucifa baptyz dat bastard]!
Re: No Money No Love by Ranoscky(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2011
Sorry, wrong typo. What I meant was "When am not feeling fine" or "when am feeling sick" !
Re: No Money No Love by Tosinville(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2011
~Music~

Fabolous feat. Jay.Z - If the MONEY goes, will the HONEY stay?¿¿

TraceTV ©2011
Re: No Money No Love by gabriel4u(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Life is not all about money, I dated a gel in sch then and she said "i drop my other guys just because i fink u can carry on their cross by helping me with money" now imagine this, y would i spend for such gel? And i also have one up till date for about four yrs, she never requested for money, she is alright with what she have, though i spend for her when the money is with me.
I.e. When their is true love, money is secondary,
Re: No Money No Love by Tosinville(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2011
^^Bros, make i no lie no girl go marry u if u no get dis bar!!!
Re: No Money No Love by gabriel4u(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Bros, make i no lie no girl go marry u if u no get dis bar!!!
It can only be difficult, not really for some1 who loves u.
Re: No Money No Love by Tosinville(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^Maybe
Re: No Money No Love by jany49: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2011
The truth still remains, No money no food and there will never be love if no food, every relationship and love need money to survive, ask your PAPA or MAMA if you are confuse about this topic. Ur papa love your mama because she is a hard working woman who brings food to the table and same goes to the man too, so many fighting btw husband and wife and hatred because no chop money from popson or momson.
Re: No Money No Love by scemchee(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2011
@OP,
THERE IS AN ATOM OF TRUTH IN WHAT YOU AV SAID AND THEY ALL KNOW JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.
BUT NOT ENTIRELY TRUE COS THERE ARE STILL FEW DAT CAN STAND 4 LUV NO MATA D CONDITION.
Re: No Money No Love by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2011
U sef go get d moni na if u know dere s no love witout it
u know ur way out so y u askin again
abeg park wel jor
Re: No Money No Love by alagha: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2011
i think so.
Re: No Money No Love by jany49: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2011
scemchee:

@OP,
THERE IS AN ATOM OF TRUTH IN WHAT YOU AV SAID AND THEY ALL KNOW JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.
BUT NOT ENTIRELY TRUE COS THERE ARE STILL FEW DAT CAN STAND 4 LUV NO MATA D CONDITION.

you are right, I agree with you too about the few that can stand, but the few are standing because garri and epa is on the table, na money bring the garri and epa to the table, even the love without money still operate somehow with kobo kobo, which can still fetch you garri and epa, meaning the love the few has still succeed with money even if na kobo.
Re: No Money No Love by jany49: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2011
I just cant understand why it is so difficult for many to understand that there is no money without love
Re: No Money No Love by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2011
True for some, false for others ba? Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? / Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? / Operation Like My Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.