Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS (36699 Views)

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
nedekid:

My paddies uncle was butched by his long time, faithful driver during same Jos crises. Guess what, his uncle was Yoruba and a Muslim.

That's what am saying, those people don't look whether Muslim or Christian for southerner...as long as you're a southerner you're a kill for them.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:

imagine what will happen if Christians from south go north for business and start attacking women and young girls raping them even kill some

please what do you think will happen?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by oxiide22(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
JoeEeL:
Salty Saltan undecided

I already know that muslims are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They have been killing in Jos, Kaduna and Benue by proxy herdsmen and boko haram, yet no one bashes their religion or their religious leaders to the level they deserve. The fact they speak their Hausa and arabic in their mosques do not prevent us from knowing that they call us sh*t and infidels.

I have listened to that bishop's broadcast and I'm yet to find out what is inciting. He said is it not out of place that Muslims wake up by 4 am disturbing everybody with their useless loudspeaker but if a christian picks up bible and megaphone in the streets of Abuja, he's likely to get attacked or killed. And ain't that true? What is even more annoying is that Abuja is not originally an Islamic stronghold. It's the abode of mainly the Gwari and Kamberi people but now that muslims have dominated the place, you see them acting like idiotts. That's how they were burning the flag of France; you cant help but sense the innate and brainwashed hatred they dispel.

And some foools in the south are still saying 'One Nigeria' angry

Many tribes in North Central like Ju, Takad, Sholio, Gworok are almost going extinct because of these Fulani Jihadist killers, ethnic cleansers and land grabbers. You docile christians should still be saying 'All is well even in the well; or God will take control'. No go gbaradi, awon weyrey. undecided

you are a fanatic pagan and you won't succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by November1857(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Queseda:
The fake Bishop needs to be taught a lesson. Nigerian Christians are majorly hypocrites, they never practice what they preach
Go and touch him now !

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jonathan39:
How are Igbos arrogant? Igbos don't worship even their own king not to talk of someone else. Every Igbo man sees himself as Equal with every other human from all forms of life. We don't look down on people and don't worship people as well

lmao.... Whatever you believe man.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by naijaking1: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks to the stupid sultan for eventually throwing caution to the wind. We are getting closer to full religious war under this government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by November1857(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shikena:

Who is WE? Is this a constitutional statement? ISLAM is already firmly in the South East and has been there for ages.
we don't want Islam in SS/SE simply. If You like slammed your head 20 times for all I care..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by oxiide22(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
mc0zwald:
who's this befuddled slowpoke?
you won't succeed fanatics infidels, hypocrite
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Ykc2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
All northern states are sharia states going about destroying alcohol owned by southerners in kano state and other Afghanistan like northern states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by naptu2: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
More.

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by abbaemma: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
THE TRUE ACCOUNT OF OCTOBER 31.

An hausaman (muslim) stabbed a keke driver over an argument between the driver and his sister.

the argument was about the transport fare the woman was supposed to pay, which she refused to pay and as the argument grow, a brother to the woman stabbed the keke driver and left him to die.

as a result the tricycle associaton of nsukka started burning down mosques and goods belonging to muslims in nsukka.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Queseda:
The fake Bishop needs to be taught a lesson. Nigerian Christians are majorly hypocrites, they never practice what they preach

If Nigerian Christians practice what's really in the Bible and go old testament on you guys....Nigeria will become a second Congo, trust me

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nkwobi042: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
you are a fanatic pagan and you won't succeed

Being a pagan is way better than bombing and beheading people of other faith.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Onepeople: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Where was sultan when group like muric have been in sighting the general public?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nyanabo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Elfaris:
The so-called Bishop should be arrested and brought to book asap. We cannot have terrorists roaming freely on our streets and brainwashing people in churches or mosques.

Did you watch the video or you just read peoples comment and decided to comment also

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
The country can never work when some people think they can decide for others
Ghostmode2two:
This country will not move forward until we see ourselves as one. Christians should see Muslims as brothers and sisters, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa should see themselves as one. It is one God that created all of us not different gods. We should separate religion and tribal sentiments from any our dealings on day to day basis. The bane of this country is how we try to separate ourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by TooMuchStuff: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
When will the Sultan be arrested. ??

He's not fit to be called Model Leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

We are just watching them
They think south east where they come and do their trash like benue
The only thing keeping Nigeria one now
Is our people in the north
Away from that is over

Lmaooo... why don't you people call them back then? You guys just sit in one bubble and open your mouths waaaaaaahhhhh like whales... I have Igbo friends that grew up or migrated to the north and many of them that went to the east for Uni came back with bitter stories. One even said he'll rather suffer and hustle in the north than go back to the east where erosion, poor roads, lack of empathy from neighbours and even family, etc is the order of the day. He said common water that he sees everywhere in the north and you can use is scarce in the east. And that even the dirtiest ones you can find is sold at an expensive rate.
Every region has it's own problems and no one is an island. We all need each other. So when next you want to spur out bigoted rubbish, use your brain first.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Sagefromtheeast: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
JoeEeL:
Salty Saltan undecided

I already know that muslims are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They have been killing in Jos, Kaduna and Benue by proxy herdsmen and boko haram, yet no one bashes their religion or their religious leaders to the level they deserve. The fact they speak their Hausa and arabic in their mosques do not prevent us from knowing that they call us sh*t and infidels.

I have listened to that bishop's broadcast and I'm yet to find out what is inciting. He said is it not out of place that Muslims wake up by 4 am disturbing everybody with their useless loudspeaker but if a christian picks up bible and megaphone in the streets of Abuja, he's likely to get attacked or killed. And ain't that true? What is even more annoying is that Abuja is not originally an Islamic stronghold. It's the abode of mainly the Gwari and Kamberi people but now that muslims have dominated the place, you see them acting like idiotts. That's how they were burning the flag of France; you cant help but sense the innate and brainwashed hatred they dispel.

Many tribes in North Central like Ju, Takad, Sholio, Gworok are almost going extinct because of these Fulani Jihadist killers, ethnic cleansers and land grabbers. You docile christians should still be saying 'All is well even in the well; or God will take control'. No go gbaradi, awon weyrey. undecided

This is just the truth of the matter.
The man said NOTHING inciting... I wonder where people got that from.
Plus the hypocritical sultan with his avalanche of secretaries were all mute about herdsmen and other ethnic agenda. Utter rubbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by mcbreeze: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

The mosques burnt were worship homes of indigenous Nsukka people.

How does the alleged killing of an Nsukka indigine translate into the burning of places of worship of Nsukka indigenes by Nsukka indigenes.

Then, how does it translate to bishop sermon?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nyanabo:

Did you watch the video or you just read peoples comment and decided to comment also

Stop trying to defend the old man. He made misleading and inciting statement.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Oludara202: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
I’m still struggling to find the inciting comments there, it’s very obvious there has been double standards in our country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Denko2721987(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
JoeEeL:
Salty Saltan undecided

One of the few wise people whose eyes are wide open to the realities on ground while our fellow brothers are busy chasing clout, hating each other and being politically correct at their own detriment.. I wish they know how fast time is running out against them with their one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by oxiide22(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Being a pagan is way better than bombing and beheading people of other faith.
hypocrite! you're the ones disguising and carrying out all the atrocities and attributed it to Muslims and you won't succeed insha Allah
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
November1857:
we don't want Islam in SS/SE simply. You like slammed your head 20 times for all I care..

Lmao, then leave the south east for those who are tolerant and go to your intolerant island off the coast of BIGOTia.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nkwobi042: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
hypocrite! you're the ones disguising and carrying out all the atrocities and attributed it to Muslims and you won't succeed insha Allah

Lol.
Una wey be terrorists globally still get mouth? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
I still believe Yoruba Muslims exist....lol but Igbo Muslims is as fraudulent as they come.... probably some individuals from the east who were paid to take up the religion, I even know some in kaduna who dress like Muslims and wear hijabs just to get government contracts... It's a big joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nyanabo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Elfaris:

Lmaooo... why don't you people call them back then? You guys just sit in one bubble and open your mouths waaaaaaahhhhh like whales... I have Igbo friends that grew up or migrated to the north and many of them that went to the east for Uni came back with bitter stories. One even said he'll rather suffer and hustle in the north than go back to the east where erosion, poor roads, lack of empathy from neighbours and even family, etc is the order of the day. He said common water that he sees everywhere in the north and you can use is scarce in the east. And that even the dirtiest ones you can find is sold at an expensive rate.
Every region has it's own problems and no one is an island. We all need each other. So when next you want to spur out bigoted rubbish, use your brain first.

I see you have been using your brain wonderfully well. but remind me where that mucus you have for a brain has gotten you ? if not kill innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jaqenhghar: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jonathan39:
How many Igbo Muslim have you seen in your life time. I am from the East and I am yet to meet any Igbo Muslim in person, the Igbo Muslim thing is imaginary, it can't exist in the East
What a silly question. My friend was married to an Igbo muslim. It did t work out. My cousin's colleague and good friend is Igbo muslim. I know of one Igbo muslim sef that was president of muslim corpers in Nigeria. Maybe you should leave your family compound and do some travel .
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by WhyteAboki: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na una dey tell dss wetin to do . Ok naah

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by ruffDiamond: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
the born2rude mentally yaff started, one ordinary human garbed in 20yard bedsheet and 15 yards gele,is asking an abok1 arm of dem government to investigate another useless cleric!,Nigeria no go ever see way lailai!
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Denko2721987(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Make we hear word abeg... All the Christians been killed in kaduna, have they investigated it

It just goes to shown the premium and value they put on lives based on religion and ethnicity..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.