Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS (36703 Views)

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2020
You can cry for all I care, we are special breed and have proven that overtime, not some backward religious slave up North and terrorist sympathisers.the difference is clear
Elfaris:

lmao Mr professor, it's spelt illiterate and not illitrate. And we all know who that word fits perfectly: dummies who follow a deranged Coward far away in another man's land. And who think they are descendants of some so-called special breed. lmaoo
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
You can cry for all I care, we are special breed and have proven that overtime, not some backward religious slave up North and terrorist sympathisers.the difference is clear

Hehehe you must be a clown cuz you say funny things. You've proven that you're a special breed? lmaooo, ok. No wonder your special breeds are holding empty funerals for George Floyd, holding rallies for Trump who doesn't give any flying f*ck about y'all. loooooolllll special breed... very funny.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by orisa37: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Sultan-to-igp-dss-interrogate-bishop-onah-over-attacks-on-muslims-in-s-south-s-east.

No. This is inciting Security against The Rights of a Supreme Christian Leader It tantamounts to flexing mustle by the Sultan and it's not necessary. The IGP not DSS should endeavor to arrest those who attacked The Mosques and incriminate them.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by orisa37: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Sultan-to-igp-dss-interrogate-bishop-onah-over-attacks-on-muslims-in-s-south-s-east.

No. This is inciting Security against The Rights of a Supreme Christian Leader It tantamounts to flexing mustle by the Sultan and it's not necessary. The IGP not DSS should endeavor to arrest those who attacked The Mosques and incriminate them. The IGP should work directly with The Governors.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by connection2019(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by connection2019(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
this not first they attack Muslim they also terrorist
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Babinski: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2020
naptu2:
This is one of a series of videos posted by the Catholic Bishop of Nsukka, Most Reverend Godfrey Igwebuike Onah, to his YouTube channel on October 21. The theme of the homily was about the End SARS protests and the situation of the country, but I believe that it is this particular clip, in which he talked about mosques in Nsukka and churches in the north, that offended a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwTa5TbKAU

I see nothing wrong with this sermon. Nigeria creates warped realities that foster negative narratives and then try to silence those who speak about these realities. You cannot run an unjust Government and then say people who highlight the injustice are hate mongers.

His sermon is rooting for a change to the unjust order of things. To now say that amounts to inciting youths to burn mosques is a long stretch when there were identifiable causes for the unrest that led to the burnings. What I see that are remote causes of incitement for the youths are the warped realities in the country.

Will he have opportunities to preach that kind of sermon in the USA or other developed countries where there is peace and justice and people cannot relate? Fix your country and stop fighting with people or making enemies of people that highlight the injustice. Weren't similar narratives given by APC under the change mantra to ascend to Government? So hate speech brought them to power, right?
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2020
What do you about International interest in US Election. Arguing with you is a waste of time. All the terrorist all over the world are afraid of trump winning, I understand your pains and fear
Elfaris:

Hehehe you must be a clown cuz you say funny things. You've proven that you're a special breed? lmaooo, ok. No wonder your special breeds are holding empty funerals for George Floyd, holding rallies for Trump who doesn't give any flying f*ck about y'all. loooooolllll special breed... very funny.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2020
And Muslim have never attacked them? What lead to the conflict in nsuka? a Muslim from the North stabbed an Igbo guy. They should clap for him right? We will always match your foolishness with brutal force, we will teach you Northerners how to be civil by force, your backward mentality and behaviour will not be tolerated in the East
connection2019:
this not first they attack Muslim they also terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by SIONKPO1(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2020
I think this so called Imam is not saying the truth at all
*Something evil might have happened before the supposedly mosque was attacked(killing,kidnapping,forced conversion,forced marriage, conspiring with external aggressors
*Maybe,he is wants to cash out big time,so that donors will contribute money for new mosque to be built
*Maybe he is a tool in the hands of some External forces,so as to act as victims
***Let peace reign
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Ayobami7(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
What do you about International interest in US Election. Arguing with you is a waste of time. All the terrorist all over the world are afraid of trump winning, I understand your pains and fear

Hehehe keep displaying your dumbness.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Wfsholla90(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
You are right except for the last statement.
The truth is even Christians believes that non christians are unbelievers and when they die they will be in hell forever.
The problem of NIGERIA is not religious it's tribe, I repeat tribe.
So my one pence, I Will advice the Muslims let's come together and do jihad, cleanse the land of all deviant's and establish an Islamic state with sharia. Then, only then will there be peace. Democracy is a big scam that can never work for us.
There is no peace without war.
plessis:

Go and read the hadith.

A Muslim will never see you as equal because you are an infidel. You are unclean, filthy and lower than an animal.

Killing a non-muslim is not a criminal offense. That is why you will never see a herdsman prosecuted and sent to jail for killing or raping a southerner.

A non-muslim is not allowed to rule over a Muslim. A non-muslim must pay higher taxes. Etc.

The problem of nigerian christians is laziness. They don't read. They haven't read the bible, talkless of the Quran or hadith.

If southerners should read the hadith, they will separate from Nigeria and ban Islam forever.

Islam is a satanic religion.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by HallaDaTruth: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
What about attack on Christians and churches in the North. These Terrorists will always come with their takiyah double standards. Jesus has prevailed
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by HallaDaTruth: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wfsholla90:
You are right except for the last statement.
The truth is even Christians believes that non christians are unbelievers and when they die they will be in hell forever.
The problem of NIGERIA is not religious it's tribe, I repeat tribe.
So my one pence, I Will advice the Muslims let's come together and do jihad, cleanse the land of all deviant's and establish an Islamic state with sharia. Then, only then will there be peace. Democracy is a big scam that can never work for us.
There is no peace without war.
have you ever seen a Christian carry bomb to kill people while chanting the name of God. Christianity is world's appart from the blood thirsty islam
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by HallaDaTruth: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jonathan39:

They are too block headed to understand this fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Pictures Of Peter Obi With Nollywood Actors / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.