Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! (11518 Views)

Nigerians Compare GEJ And Buhari's Visit To The White House.. See Differences Sp / Buhari's CV N Certificate / Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by soldee: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Stildude, make your choice

Change or Umbrera
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by stildude(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ Dell Net. You are right if you consider that Luck is the time opportunity meets preparation. Why didn't they ask Alamiesia or something to become the Vice president and later the president.

I have dropped my opinion and that is it. I don't want to be dragged into any Presidential (or Nland) debate too. As the son of God said '' woman, my time is not yet''
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dellnet: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
stildude:

@ Dell Net. You are right if you consider that Luck is the time opportunity meets preparation. Why didn't they ask Alamiesia or something to become the Vice president and later the president.

I have dropped my opinion and that is it. I don't want to be dragged into any Presidential (or Nland) debate too. As the son of God said '' woman, my time is not yet''

All these things are planned by OBJ and if we go into that details it is beyond the scope of this thread so lets just keep it here. For me I saw Jonathan as someone who had the legitimate opportunity to rule Nigeria because he got to the seat in a legitimate way.

Voting is your right and between you and God you have to answer it. I know that if I cast my vote for the best interest of my kingdom and still yet no changes I hold no grudges against God but I know I am free to do whatever I want to do. Do not give up in knowing who is in a better position to serve your kingdom right.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by baslone: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
Jbenue:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

You must be silly having a qualification in zoology does not mean working in a zoo. So silly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dumb ppl make me laff

Yeah, he made it sound like he should be locked in a ZOO! cheesy
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dellnet: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
marissa:

It is particularly worrying that GEJ's entire education and career history is localized within port-Harcourt and Bayelsa State.

In fact, he only just moved out of Bayelsa and into Abuja in 2007  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dont get me wrong marissa, I have an uncle who did his studies up to professorship in the same university.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
stildude:

Someone mentioned GEJ rose due to luck, another said he wrote WAEC twice. all I can see is stupididty and a level of hate for the president that I cannot understand. People will twist anything to smear the person of GEJ. I remember when you register for your WAEC, you can also choose to register for GCE. Now if GCE registration comes later, on your CV, the WAEC achievement will come before that of GCE. so what's the big deal?  It doesn't necessary mean you sat for the exam due to failure.

Take a good look at Buhari's CV. What happened btw 1953 and 1956. I am sure he went back to herd animals or learn auto repair for a while - for which he was later given an official stamp during his military career, or maybe still  sent parking fom his first school due to intelligent wahala. It took him 2 years to join the military after concluding his secondary education. What that tells me is that he couldn't make JAMB, so, after 2 trials, he had to opt for a military career that is much more easy as a northerner.

''Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964; Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965; Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966; Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;'' All I see here is the time it takes me to do  a B.Sc. degree in the University. I don't go around spelling out all the courses I did in my first year to final year so people could see my achievement as impressive. Part of Buhari's military career is also in the education background. My candid analysis of Buhari's CV is summed up in one word. 'opportunist'. He was prepared and the opportunity was also created for him. Opportunity due to the ethnic block he came from, rising rapidly through the ranks. Will someone from the south south , south east or south west get to where he is even though they may have started out together in the same way he did?. What is GCFR?. is it earned? the rest of the achievement I see is honorary!!!. So all na arrangee.

Take an average intelligent kid from any Nigerian home, irrespective of which part of the country he's from, He may be able to duplicate GEJ's achievements in this day and now. can we say the same about Buhari's?. The whole thing can't even be said to be luck but profitability from Nigerian tribal system that has favoured his region from the beginning of the Nigerian state. Simply, Buhari's achievement has nothing to do with hard work but the unfair measurement and grading system in the our  society that brings about disparity in the political question of who wants what, when and how. Now don't brag with it!

the thing they tire me sef, imagine people trying to front buhari as a democrat  angry angry angry angry
some even saying they were too young to know the effects of buhari's rule back then thus excusing him another chance. why do we have history? lipsrsealed
this is the same in 2003 who said no muslim should vote for a christian  undecided
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dibigslim: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
Electing buhari is just like goin back to the military regime with all this qualification. I wonder if their will be democracy and freedom of speech @ dat time Nigerian BEWARE of HAUSAS!!!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by aniffy4eva(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
Jacquard is different from satin, grin

BB All the way!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
stildude:

Someone mentioned GEJ rose due to luck, another said he wrote WAEC twice. all I can see is stupididty and a level of hate for the president that I cannot understand. People will twist anything to smear the person of GEJ. I remember when you register for your WAEC, you can also choose to register for GCE. Now if GCE registration comes later, on your CV, the WAEC achievement will come before that of GCE. so what's the big deal?  It doesn't necessary mean you sat for the exam due to failure.

Explain how the two registrations come in different years.

Take a good look at Buhari's CV. What happened btw 1953 and 1956. I am sure he went back to herd animals or learn auto repair for a while - for which he was later given an official stamp during his military career, or maybe still  sent parking fom his first school due to intelligent wahala. It took him 2 years to join the military after concluding his secondary education. What that tells me is that he couldn't make JAMB, so, after 2 trials, he had to opt for a military career that is much more easy as a northerner.

People here are intelligent beings.  Its obvious that 1953-1956 was equivalent of Form 1-3 and 1956-1961 was Form 5,6 and HSC

FYI there was no JAMB in those times

What happened to GEJ between 1975 and 1977.

Obviously Odechukwu was looking for someone to write JAMB for him in those 2 yrs

''Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964; Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965; Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966; Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;'' All I see here is the time it takes me to do  a B.Sc. degree in the University. I don't go around spelling out all the courses I did in my first year to final year so people could see my achievement as impressive. Part of Buhari's military career is also in the education background. My candid analysis of Buhari's CV is summed up in one word. 'opportunist'. He was prepared and the opportunity was also created for him. Opportunity due to the ethnic block he came from, rising rapidly through the ranks. Will someone from the south south , south east or south west get to where he is even though they may have started out together in the same way he did?. What is GCFR?. is it earned? the rest of the achievement I see is honorary!!!. So all na arrangee.

This shows that while Buhari was getting the equivalent of a BSC he was already saddled with responsibilities.
While GEJ in school couldnt contribute anything meaningful. They probably noticed his mumu nature and lack of leadership abilities that was why he couldnt be entrusted with any position of responsibility.

Its so obvious from his time in Politics that he is just an average person never a leader, the type that sits down in class and wait for others to make decision for him.

Heck it even took Pastor Bakare to fight for his right when he was doing his Houseboy term in Tuirais kitchen wearing apron, giving maggi, Palmoil, and cleaning the floor.

Take an average intelligent kid from any Nigerian home, irrespective of which part of the country he's from, He may be able to duplicate GEJ's achievements in this day and now. can we say the same about Buhari's?. The whole thing can't even be said to be luck but profitability from Nigerian tribal system that has favoured his region from the beginning of the Nigerian state. Simply, Buhari's achievement has nothing to do with hard work but the unfair measurement and grading system in the our  society that brings about disparity in the political question of who wants what, when and how. Now don't brag with it!

Which means GEJ is below average or average at Best while Buhari was exceptional
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Blazing99: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
dibigslim:

Electing buhari is just like goin back to the military regime with all this qualification. I wonder if their will be democracy and freedom of speech @ dat time Nigerian BEWARE of HAUSAS!!!

No we would not beware of Hausas. We'd beware of idiotic mammals like you that make tribalism basis of your judgement. I am a Yoruba and I'll be voting for Buhari. Got a problem with that?

You see that Buhari's cred is astonishing and you still fail to admit that he beats GEJ pants down. people really fail to think in the logical perspective in this country
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by friedrice1: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
stildude:

Take a good look at Buhari's CV. What happened btw 1953 and 1956. I am sure he went back to herd animals or learn auto repair for a while - for which he was later given an official stamp during his military career, or maybe still  sent parking fom his first school due to intelligent wahala. It took him 2 years to join the military after concluding his secondary education. What that tells me is that he couldn't make JAMB, so, after 2 trials, he had to opt for a military career that is much more easy as a northerner.

Believe me, a lot of people strayed from GEJ channel and tuned to buhari because Jonathan has only exhibited he's clueless, corrupt ,desperate and without focus.
He has had 1 full year to perform and win Nigerians but he couldn't and has always done the opposite, How unintelligent can one be? in the eve of Presidential elections? isnt this enough proof of his emptiness? this is a guy that received so much good will from the world in the event of his ascension to the throne
Even with the called luck and tribal sentiments you've attached to Buhari's rise. He had only 1.3 years to perform and the whole world is longing for him again in authority not minding his tribal or religious inclinations, of course except for people like you.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
Last year everyone was clamouring for GEJ.

After 12months almost everyone has seen that he is just clueless.

How many times do you hear a President telling citizens to pray for criminals to confess as a solution to crime.

GEJ has taken cluelessness and mumu to another level
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by friedrice1: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
dibigslim:

^^^ you have every right to be daft, more power to you.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by johnjoel(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
cv or no cv buhari merrit to rule ten tense to gej
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
I really dont think buhari is a democrat, he is a religious,ethnic & gender bigot, if u pay attention, buhari does not have the support of the nigerian women at all, in his rallies, women including his wives are not seen, just today CPC supporters attacked the only CPC female candidate in gombe in an attempt 2 kill her, saying a woman cannot rule them, but on the other hand GEJ is trying to incorporate the women into the scheme of things to better their lot, a woman can now be COAS in nigeria, from observation it is clear that women in the north have been left out by buhari & the PDP is using this as a silent weapon, even if patience says 'umbrera' that will really not matter coz GEJ has wiped their tears. So if u think buhari will win without women support, think again.GEJ is d true democrat.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by soldee: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

I really dont think buhari is a democrat, he is a religious,ethnic & gender bigot, if u pay attention, buhari does not have the support of the nigerian women at all, in his rallies, women including his wives are not seen, just today CPC supporters attacked the only CPC female candidate in gombe in an attempt 2 kill her, saying a woman cannot rule them, but on the other hand GEJ is trying to incorporate the women into the scheme of things to better their lot, a woman can now be COAS in nigeria, from observation it is clear that women in the north have been left out by buhari & the PDP is using this as a silent weapon, even if patience says 'umbrera' that will really not matter coz GEJ has wiped their tears. So if u think buhari will win without women support, think again.GEJ is d true democrat.

[size=14pt]Nigerian women are smarter than Um-bre-ra [/size] cool cool
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Blazing99: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

You use false facts to back up your theories. Could you prove
1. Buhari's islamic fanatism
2. Buhari's tribalism
3. Buhari's sexism

Maybe then I would give you some respect.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by stildude(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
I share your passion for a better Nigeria- all of you !. All I can say at this point is- may the best man win!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dellnet: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
@dibigslim Please define democracy and freedom your own context.

recoome:

women including his wives are not seen,, from observation it is clear that women in the north have been left out by buhari & the PDP is using this as a silent weapon, even if patience says 'umbrera' that will really not matter coz GEJ has wiped their tears. So if u think buhari will win without women support, think again.
Unfortunately you are refusing to understand the respect for women. Women are not suppose to be exposed to hardship and suffering. Patience can suffer herself under the umbrella and keep fronting, shouting umbrella or whatever. I guarantee you this; on the day of voting you will see women in large amount voting for who is appropriate for Nigeria.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by rasputinn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Comparing both CVs,GEJ's beats that of the tyrant hands down,Buhari's is just replete with zombie commander here and zombie commander there,completely devoid of civilian or democratic attainments

GEJ will get my vote come April
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
stildude:

I share your passion for a better Nigeria- all of you !. All I can say at this point is- may the best man win!
of course we already know the winner !!!! THE LUCKY MAN!
these internet antigoodluck is nothing, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by samm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
The hatred for GEJ has really turned people to Buhari.  Why not Ribadu?  I strongly believe that Buhari's regime will be like a military regime.  We have passed the era of using brute force to rule a nation.  Long prison sentences and death sentences for crimes in a country is not the answer.  Especially in a country where the court system is lagging.  Everyone sees his "past accomplishments" which I quite don't get.  But no one wants to take a look at this past human rights record.  We hate the PDP but who constitutes the CPC. Do we know what kind of men are in the pack.  ACN is a better choice.  Do not go from one extreme to the other (GEJ-BUHARI).
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by rasputinn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^
Dream on dreamerrrrr grin grin grin

GEJ carry go,God has said IT IS YOU
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by BabaO2: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
This PDP sef na wa
president jonathan 6 credits at 6 sittings
West African School Certificate (WASC)    1975

General Certificate of Education (GCE O/L)  1976

PhD holder who is scared of an ordinary debate.

The PhD sef is questionable. Which papers did he write to get his PhD

Nothing he does suggest he is intelligent, even he looks like a mumu. No wonder he is Odechukwu DR DOSUMU
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
rasputinn:

Comparing both CVs,GEJ's beats that of the tyrant hands down,Buhari's is just replete with zombie commander here and zombie commander there,completely devoid of civilian or democratic attainments

GEJ will get my vote come April

Odechukwu was not even deemed intellectually capable to be a Boys scout leader self.

What a dullard.

Tell me when you have heard a president saying we should pray for criminals to come and confess?

The mumu even had to wait for Bakare to fight for his freedom from Turai.

We dont need a clueless president
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by matoyeh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
Join BB2011 ON FACEBOOK

vote Buhari Bakare on FACEBOOK!!!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by saibuhari(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
With Jonathan's PHD Buhari speaks better English than him. Buhari is more discipline, free of corruption, more patriotic, honest, does not pretend, has no allegiance to any cabal like OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, etc. Buhari has the right qualification to be president anywhere. He does not have to parade useless paper qualification that is not utilized for benefit of mankind. Buhari has experience and cannot be manipulated by anyone or interest. Sai Buhari. A vote for Jonathan is vote for economic strangulation, political myopia, technologically groping in the dark, clayfootedness, backward god-fatherism, multiplication of corruption, devilish compromises and trading our national future. Somebody should stop me before I kolo. I love Nigeria. I love Buhari. Sai Buhari. BB 2011.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
saibuhari:

With Jonathan's PHD Buhari speaks better English than him. Buhari is more discipline, free of corruption, more patriotic, honest, does not pretend, has no allegiance to any cabal like OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, etc. Buhari has the right qualification to be president anywhere. He does not have to parade useless paper qualification that is not utilized for benefit of mankind. Buhari has experience and cannot be manipulated by anyone or interest. Sai Buhari. A vote for Jonathan is vote for economic strangulation, political myopia, technologically groping in the dark, clayfootedness, backward god-fatherism, multiplication of corruption, devilish compromises and trading our national future. Somebody should stop me before I kolo. I love Nigeria. I love Buhari. Sai Buhari. BB 2011.

Dayokanu approves the message above
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
BBBBBBUUUUHHHHHAAAARRRRRIIIII AALLLL TTTHHHHEEEE WWAAAAYYYY!!!!!

With this team in ASO rock, i am going to be a proud Nigerian again.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by micklplus(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
We told them, they said we were joking! You can now see that WE ARE serious! BB all the ways.

A vote for jonah is a like strangling the whole of naijas!
The change is here and we have to embrace it. What is the use of civilian dispensation when we lack basic things of life, no health care, no elecricity and no employment!!!

I will rather vote for a civilian president that has khaki tendencies in a democratic way than vote for odechukwu that would throw our future to the wolves and sharks!

BB all the ways
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by malali: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by micklplus(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^
May your life be good. We must keep telling them till they hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Police Disperse Shiite Protesters, Arrest Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.