Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! (11519 Views)

Nigerians Compare GEJ And Buhari's Visit To The White House.. See Differences Sp / Buhari's CV N Certificate / Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by malali: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ mickplus feel free to copy and post and email to all,
its our responsibility to educate the ignorant
we need genuine change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by manny4life(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
There's a clear difference between the both; with due respect to Dr. Jonathan (i.e. if he earned it), but his opponent beat him to it. His opponent has a proven background of respect, integrity and discipline (the most required for a lawless nation like Nigeria). Even though he has military, military taught him leadership skills and endurance and foresight which Mr. President seem to be lacking. On that note, for many that say he would be a tyrant because he's military, there are tons of people with sound military skills that transitioned just ok into civilian society and doing just good.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by malali: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
VERY OBJECTIVE ASSESMENT MANNY4LIFE
CONTRIBUTE YOUR QUOTA
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS SAY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
dell_net:

@dibigslim Please define democracy and freedom your own context.
Unfortunately you are refusing to understand the respect for women. Women are not suppose to be exposed to hardship and suffering. Patience can suffer herself under the umbrella and keep fronting, shouting umbrella or whatever. I guarantee you this; on the day of voting you will see women in large amount voting for who is appropriate for Nigeria.
I'm sure that u are not refering 2 d same women that have been gathering come rain, come shine in the name of liberation,these are the same mammoth crowd women that were singing:'why we go make iyanga' patience na awa mama', 'goodluck na awa papa','why we go make inyanga', or is it the market women that came to narrate how Lagos seized their wares all in the name of KAI. they are tired of sitting and looking & patience is wipping their tears.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Blazing99:

You use false facts to back up your theories. Could you prove
1. Buhari's islamic fanatism
2. Buhari's tribalism
3. Buhari's sexism

Maybe then I would give you some respect.
he urges muslim not 2 vote 4 christians, how many southerners were in his government?, there is no female in his campaign train.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by BabaO2: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
reject Jonathan/sambo
reject PDP at all levels.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by tlops(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
no wonder GEJ does not have a foreign acct, I guessed all his acct are even domiciled in bayelsa.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
soldee:

[size=14pt]Nigerian women are smarter than Um-bre-ra [/size] cool cool

Unfortunately,that will not matter to the average nigerian woman.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
soldee:

[size=14pt]Nigerian women are smarter than Um-bre-ra [/size] cool cool

Unfortunately,that will not matter to the average nigerian woman.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Baba_O:

reject Jonathan/sambo
THIS IS LAUGHABLE!!! what a utopian project! Pls say something else.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Baba_O:

reject Jonathan/sambo
THIS IS LAUGHABLE!!! what a utopian project! Pls say something else.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Solomon227(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
A vote for GEJ is a vote for Folarin (a day-light murderer air-lifted in GEJ plane from Ibadan to Abuja)

A vote for GEJ is a vote for OBJ ( a looter, rigger who has messed-up hid God-given special opportunity 2 write his name in gold)

A vote for GEJ is a vote for IBB (a looter/killer/ bomber (according to his adopted son GEJ)

A vote for GEJ is a vote for Dokpesi accused by GEJ of masterminding d killing of innocent Nigerians on Independence day in Abuja

A vote for GEJ is a vote for Bode George (a looter/ex-convict visited by GEJ in the dead of the night and latter welcome by Dame Patience)

A vote for GEJ is a vote for OGD (A looter and a man of unending controversial deaths of opponents)

A vote for GEJ is a vote for Ohakim ( A Reverend beater, a disrupter of Ohaneze peaceful meeting)

[size=28pt]Vote for d change we deserve in our fatherland; Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by paulkalu(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
Let God who started the good work accomplish it.The transition on ground has absolutely nothi
ng to do with human comparisms.Atleast he(Goodluck)has been tested and trusted! And why is it that buhari never held majority of those offices till the stipulated time phrame?
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by jason123: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
paul kalu:

Let God who started the good work accomplish it.The transition on ground has absolutely nothi
ng to do with human comparisms.Atleast he(Goodluck)has been tested [size=14pt]and trusted[/size]! And why is it that buhari never held majority of those offices till the stipulated time phrame?

How? By who?
I agree, he has been tested and failed woefully but trusted?
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
paul kalu:

ng to do with human comparisms.Atleast he(Goodluck)has been tested and trusted! And why is it that buhari never held majority of those offices till the stipulated time phrame?

In the period GEJ was president, the countryy's security situation became the worst since independence and GEJ tells Nigerians to pray
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by paulkalu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
Let God accomplish the good work he started.The transition on ground has absolutely nothing to do with human comparisms. Atleast he(Goodluck) is tested andtrusted. If i may ask,why was buhari not capable enough to handle the offices til the stipulated time phrame?,why was he always brief in office??
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
GEJ is tested and trusted to bomb the whole country like he has been doing
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by hbrednic: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
OK Buhari had all his career in the army,now i can understand why he went to kidnapp Dikko in Britain
instead following due legal process of extradiction.
This man championed the worst foreign policy ever in Nigerian history.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
WHo cares about foreign policy when Abuja is being blown to smitherens by GEJ and friends on Independence day
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by recoome(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
dayokanu:

In the period GEJ was president, the countryy's security situation became the worst since independence and GEJ tells Nigerians to pray
What an irony, so GEJ should go and sleep with jos/bauchi/borno pple becos they decided to kill themselves, should he tell u not 2 pray, sometimes i really dnt understand u guys
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Lenshee: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
hmmmmmn, I just wish GEJ would change his mind and attend that #presidentialDebate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He'll so much mess up
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Solomon227(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

What an irony, so GEJ should go and sleep with jos/bauchi/borno pple becos they decided to kill themselves, should he tell u not 2 pray, sometimes i really dnt understand u guys

The only way u dont understand us is that u are too comfortable with the status-quo. If u are a Tailor and cant sow a handkerchief why should you not be sacked?

GEJ jobs as the President include protecting lives and not sacrificing innocent lives to IBB/Dokpesi/MEND like he has been doing

If he could not stop mayhems in Jos, could not discourage OGD from illegally shutting out law-makers in Ogun state, could not bring IBB/Dokpesi (whom he claimed were behind the Independence day bombing, but would rather give a day-light killer (Folarin) an air-lift and pay a royal visit to a looting convict (Bode George).,.,.,why wont we sack him with our power?

GEJ is a gooner.,.,.,

[size=28pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by 9ijaMan: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
Can somebody please explain to me how GEJ got his PhD without writing papers in reputable journals. I hope this information is not true as someone mentioned it earlier in the thread.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
9ijaMan:

Can somebody please explain to me how GEJ got his PhD without writing papers in reputable journals. I hope this information is not true as someone mentioned it earlier in the thread.

dude, u no go naija uni cheesy ? we have them in every institution, some olodo lecturers who earned phd via patronage.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Lenshee: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
vote buhari / bakare
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by babytoun: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
9ijaMan:

I dont want to take u up lest u say i have started again . But please can you state the requirements to obtain a PHD in Nigeria?

With this Buhari's record I still dont understand how he is not also culpable for the failed project called Nigeria. Even at gunpoint I will never pick Buhari ahead of GEJ. Never.
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by MIBB: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by Solomon227(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
babytoun:

I dont want to take u up lest u say i have started again . But please can you state the requirements to obtain a PHD in Nigeria?

With this Buhari's record I still dont understand how he is not also culpable for the failed project called Nigeria. Even at gunpoint I will never pick Buhari ahead of GEJ. Never.

That is y its called democracy. You are free to stay withh the overly sentimental GEJ backers. As for those of us that desire a rapid, genuine, honest, pragmatic, and positive change in our fatherland.,.,.,

[size=28pt]BB 2011 All D Way[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by babytoun: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Solomon227:

That is y its called democracy. You are free to stay withh the overly sentimental GEJ backers. As for those of us that desire a rapid, genuine, honest, pragmatic, and positive change in our fatherland.,.,.,

[size=28pt]BB 2011 All D Way[/size] for the future of our children

Kool feel free and let the polls decide, however the change you crave might not get past Kaduna if Buhari's PTF records are anything to go buy.

I should believe that you guys have extended your campaign to the streets, because thats where the real voters are not NL. I am even tempted to ask if you have a voters card?
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
babytoun:

History vindicates Buhari as a man who tackled corruption while It has it that during Nigerias 50th celebrations, GEJ and friends blew the Nations capital up
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by babytoun: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
dayokanu:

History vindicates Buhari as a man who tackled corruption while It has it that during Nigerias 50th celebrations, GEJ and friends blew the Nations capital up

Was there corruption in PTF? Just answer straight. I am not saying buhari enriched himself, but was PTF corruption free?
Re: Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
I didnt read about corruption in PTF, So i would say there is no corruption in PTF unless you have contrary evidence.

Odechukwu after blowing Abuja with his friends told us to pray the criminals come to confess. Imagine that level of cluelessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Baraje Are Not Entitled To Guards – Police / Obaseki Dissolves Exco, Takes Second-term Oath Today / President Buhari's PA, LAURETTA ONOCHIE Marrys For 5th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.