Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach (71134 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by MediMedi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Marine people.....
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by robosky02(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Denique:
God when? The Newspaper don dey crease cry

It can be now
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
ukaface:
I want a beach wedding too

BEACH WEDDING BECAUSE WE SEE OYIBO DEY WED THERE WE FORGET FOR OUR BEACHES GET MAMA EWATA INSIDE
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Litmus: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
blizard44:
Lovely lovely is all I see.

____
Which Nigerian beach be that wey no get bottle of alomo bitters, sachet of fire , stubs of half-smoked cigarettes and squashed LA casera bottles?

The cleanliness is enviable.

Majority of Nigerian beaches are pristine and clean because no one visits....
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by ehix89(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
ukaface:
You deserve every good thing there is
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by iamJ(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
hips in pic 3

na this senior bros, una dey call young
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
I love her dress!

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by jawalis(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Denique:
God when? The Newspaper don dey crease cry
Give us a chance denique.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by chatinent: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by euniselfyahoo: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by merits(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Marine husband and wife.why bank of the beach?
Marine babies loading.........

Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by ukaface(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hanty u geh moni?
I get, but I no get groom.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by toprealman: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Photographer did an amateurish job.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by JONSYN7154: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congratulations to them. Hope the children they will give birth to won't be posses but mammy water spirit ba? anyway, am just kidding.

congratulations.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Debra911(f): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Everything about this wedding is so beautiful
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
That beach is LEKKI LEISURE, one of the best and cleanest beaches in Lagos state.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
blizard44:

____
Which Nigerian beach be that wey no get bottle of alomo bitters, sachet of fire , stubs of half-smoked cigarettes and squashed LA casera bottles?

That's Lekki Leisure
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by MusaChukwudi: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
THIS IS WHY THEY WONT STAY IN THEIR REGION!

Noise makers!

They are now dressing like Yoruba people......everything is about copying Yorubas.

But they have the effrontery to be blocking and antagonising Yoruba political interests!

I must become governor of Yoruba so I can deal with this people!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Emeka71(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
ukaface:
With me.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Evidenx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lovely.. I love this.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Xmen149(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingnutts:
for sale in lagos ipaja...
9 months old male cauc/gsd
whatsapp 08176427545

this one don grow finish,e go dey bite person wey buy am na undecided
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by EtherealAnn(f): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by Olatara(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
devilmaycry:
Congrats to them....

Like na this year I go marry too,everything planned for,...na the babe to marry naim remain grin
Build a good relationship with someone before talking about marriage, if not OYO is your case.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by nedzuby: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
blizard44:

____

I am very sure that they raked and cleaned the potion where they used for the wedding.
Re: Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach by CSTRR: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigerians can't kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.