Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,496 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (8421 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Factfinder1:
Settling with a non virgin is a big risk, a gamble, it will cost you. A sister who is a non virgin, will constantly compare you with her previous sexual mates when it comes to the bedroom. She will constantly dispute your authority based on the knowledge she received from her exs. She will resist to be fully submissive, either because her relationship history is traumatic or there was this one ex of her that was very knowledgeable and she was fond of, and you're just below him (Women don't submit to ignorant men, they most of the time control them, because they lack leadership skills). The womb of a non virgin, may contain DNA of the men she slept with raw which means, the children she would bore for you, they would consist traits that are foreign to your bloodline, and hers. Traits of her sexual encounters. So a settlement with a non virgin is not ideal at all. Ancient African men standard was about settling with virgins only, because they knew the consequences of dealing with a non virgin. Modern African men they abandoned their standard, and as a result, they are struggling perpetually to sustain their marriages. A non virgin is like a adult ofwhich you can't teach anything, because he/she believes he/she has figured life. You can only teach/lead a virgin (toddler) not a corrupted old individual. Revert to your standard black men...
So far virgin men are the ones marrying virgin females
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2020
MMXX:
It's the same thing dear.You just didn't get the context.

If No one encourages and appreciates you, encourage and appreciate yourself.You're solely responsible for you.

Don't do stuff because you were promise a suppose marriage or to please him cos you love him.

U have time ooo.... it’s a classic woman behavior to blame men for everything...they know they want to have sex... but they will always make it look like they did it for u...so that u can get all the blame.... even in abortion... they still say I did abortion for him....

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2020
IamAngelica:
You need to get your facts right man..how can you come here and say such BS?? Which one is foreign genes mess with DNA in a woman's womb? Does it even sound right to you? Please stop misinforming people; your child's genes is made up of a combination of her ovum and a single sperm and won't look like or have genes of previous sexual partners..in case you don't know, the maximum number of days sperms can survive in a woman's body is just a week,after that the sperms die off and that's it! The only way a child can look like another man is if it is that man's child..back to the main issue; last time i checked my bible, both man and woman are supposed to be virgins on their wedding night so if you want a virgin, be one and equally tell your fellow men to stop sleeping around and wait for their virgins on their wedding night..and please stop using the "used car" example to vindicate yourself, if you think you deserve a new car, doesn't she deserve a new car too?

Exactly she deserves a new car too... because it’s a choice matter....just like wanting a Virgin is a choice issue..
The used car analogy was only to nullify the point ur fellow woman gave that only Virgins deserves virgins....like it’s no longer choice but a rule....
There’s nothing wrong with a non-virgin woman unless Mayb if she has had abortions that has damaged her womb and she can’t conceive...

if a woman wants a Virgin man, she should have him, if a man wants a Virgin man he should search for her and marry her..., what I don’t get is why u women cry foul that a man doesn’t deserve a Virgin becos he has slept with a woman several other has slept with before him and possibly with a couple of abortions to match..

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Flows001:
How do you know a virgin man? Of course every guy can feign virgin if that's the only "condition" to convince a virgin girl into marriage. The bittter truth is that nature has been unfair on ladies when it comes to "sex" related matters. A lady who sleeps around will definitely depreciate both physically and down there but a guy who has slept with a hundred ladies will still look fresh and virgin like.

Nature is unfair to ladies?? Quite the contrary, I think nature is unfair to men

Look at it from this angle...
men don’t have equal packages down there...which means it’s a one chance matter for a man with small pen!s to marry a woman that started her sex career with large packages....

Women can have sex and dump baby that’s not your own on u...

Women can have abortions and destroy their chances of conceiving yet lie to man she has never had sex....

U know what, I think nature already foresaw all these possibilities before engineering a difference btw a non-Virgin woman and a virgin woman... so u can make ur choice....if all goes well with ur retired prost!tute... lucky u.... if not, live with ur choice..

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Mrscarter(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Honest question.
Is the emboldened scientifically proven?

Lol ofcourse not. Google ity
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Mrscarter(f): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

It’s a theoretical thing but with very compelling possibility....foreign male DNA has actually been found in women and can only be possible thru past sex, past abortion( which is technically the same with pat sex), a previous twin that seized to exist. https://www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

it has also been proven in animal model research https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

...but I don’t think it can be totally proven in humans becos humans can naturally behave weird....

The one that’s possible is cases of women who had twins fathered by two different men as a result of having sex with different men a couple of days/weeks apart......

I think dogs can have pups to different father's at one time Ive never heard of it in humans not even with twins.
Remember not all science is proven. Alot of science is about theory n speculation
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

I think dogs can have pups to different father's at one time Ive never heard of it in humans not even with twins.
Remember not all science is proven. Alot of science is about theory n speculation

U have not heard of it now means it doesn’t exist?? U are funny....it’s like u have not joined us in 2020....u are still living in 1992...

..that’s the reward for adultery....a woman slept with man and slept with another a couple of days later and they both fathered the twins equally

https://www.insider.com/woman-has-chinese-twins-different-fathers-2019-3?amp
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2020
acesboy:
Lol....
Davash222:
The worst is marrying a non virgin Nigerian evening newspaper! That's suicide!
Lol....
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Misterone: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2020
MMXX:
@emboldened

Is that the perfect justification for not being chaste?.

Com'on it's no secret people use relationship as a charade to explore their sexuality.

A virtuous strong willed lady should be able to say "No" when such proposal is brought before them..Women to an extent are always at the losing end of relationships this days.Even after giving out your body with the intention to secure him or marriage,there's no guarantee the final outcome of the relationship, if it's alter or otherwise..

So why not strengthen your resolve and see it to the final end..If they were made monsters, they surely never repudiated such
all this trash about virgin and what not self. Oga abeg go marry your virgin others go marry their non virgin. you have reduce a woman's values to just her sexual prowess. A woman's values is not about being a virgin it is all about what she can offer as support to you and the home. people like you are called perverts. you get girlfriend or wife, you no dey see all the good things she dey do for your life all your mind na say as no be you deflower her you no fit trust her. you are always doubting her and looking for way to make her feel bad.

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Misterone:
all this trash about virgin and what not self. Oga abeg go marry your virgin others go marry their non virgin. you have reduce a woman's values to just her sexual prowess. A woman's values is not about being a virgin it is all about what she can offer as support to you and the home. people like you are called perverts. you get girlfriend or wife, you no dey see all the good things she dey do for your life all your mind na say as no be you deflower her you no fit trust her. you are always doubting her and looking for way to make her feel bad.

U are right, but Always remeber that somepeople marry for different reasons other than companionship.....And what constitute happiness for u is different to another person...

some marry for sex, some for children.... haven’t u seen men that say their girlfriend must get pregnant before wedding otherwise no proposal....it’s a coded way of saying they can’t risk marrying someone who may not get pregnant becos of past sex life/ abortion history......
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Lamanii22(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ferrocene:
How about settling with a virgin then she chooses to explore others, curious of how having sex with others feels like.

Abi... It's a two-way street.... Just pray for a loving,caring and faithful wife
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Lamanii22(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Muna4real:
If you people like, preach virginity over a million times, it won't change the fact that non virgins are getting married every Saturday and living happily in their matrimonial homes. grin

I swear... They get the best husbands sef
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by CastingCrowns(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
who slept with the girls and made them non virgins in the first place? guys are just a bunch of confused entitled bigots.. your mates in other countries are making changes and breaking the status quo u are here showing your ignorance.. a woman's morality compass can never be measured through virginity.. compatibility, maturity, honesty etc are what's important for a marriage.

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
My brothers why don't we get our minds off women and focus on being successful (except those whom are ready to get married)
A true alpha is a man that is respected in society not a man that has had sex with a thousand women how we wan take hammer if na woman matter dey we head wether the simps or the alphas na still woman you dey find

Saionara....

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Hisduchess(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:

It is their fault. As a man, a lady tells you "I'm a virgin" wouldn't it be normal to encourage the person instead of telling her it's nothing? All men do that. That's why most virgin ladies don't even go about telling people they're virgins, to avoid these predators and the rapists.

This is soooo true.some of these men come online to say these things while in real life they do the opposite.Just common Hi Hi from you to a guy he will be looking out for a quiet place so he can press Booby. Except you are strong-willed you can't keep yourself till marriage.forget this their long epistle here if the spirit of knack come over them,they will tell you that virginity is for timid girls and that fine girls can't be virgins except they are lesbians.just imagine that kinda yeye thinking so don't mind some of these people talking here,they are just catching cruise.they should deal with the monster that they created in women. Simple!

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Mrscarter(f): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U have not heard of it now means it doesn’t exist?? U are funny....it’s like u have not joined us in 2020....u are still living in 1992...

..that’s the reward for adultery....a woman slept with man and slept with another a couple of days later and they both fathered the twins equally

https://www.insider.com/woman-has-chinese-twins-different-fathers-2019-3?amp

Well I read alot n enjoy reading science stuff but have never come across this n I just googled it and you're right n I'm dumbfounded. I knew it was possible in dogs tho.
Yeah I'm more into reading bout fringe sciences. But I do read alot on all kindsa subjects n really am surprised I never came across this before.
Well we learn something new every day

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / He Used Me!!! / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59