Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Will U Vote For Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote For Buhari? (7343 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 72% (163 votes)
No: 27% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / GEJ (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) 2015 Who Will U Vote??? / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by lwise(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
most nairalanders ar directionless,today they tell u its ribadu,if he makes a mistake they hate him d nxt minutes.Tomorrow they tell u no one like buhari,if bakare 'miss yan' they tell u they he has  nothin 2 offer.U better dnt waste ur only one vote,a reigning king is better than a dethroned king or the one yet to b born.gej 4 life
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Buhari all the way.

Of 150million people I can not vote a certified mumu, A MEND spokesman, Turais former houseboy, The most clueless president in Nigeria history

For me and my house BB
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Odunnu: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Too bahd!
You dont even have a voters card.
Watch me vote GEJ in
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
de no de tell man rain de fall,

BB @ 2011
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by malali: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB TILL JESUS COMES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by malali: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB TILL JESUS COMES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by mustashfa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
LET US B OBJECTIVE IN OUR CRITICISM.

LET US HIGHLIGHT THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS DURING THE PERIOD THEY WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO RULE AND SEE WHO WORTH VOTING FOR I WANT TO DECIDE WHO I AM VOTING FOR FROM THIS POLL.

I MEAN BUHARI AND JONATHAN
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by edicolove: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Well to have a wider and more intelligent debate, I would like to ask the following questions to those supporting Buhari. You do have the right to support whom you will but i am just wondering,

1. Why did he truncate Nigeria's first real democracy (even if the government had issues). In a more civilized world, he wont even get a chance?
2. Why did he never have a plan back to democracy 2 years after he truncated democracy?
3. Why did he support the annulment of june 12?
4. Why has he never mentored leaders since I have known him? (he has no real political base except the almajiris) I would have had more respect for him if he put some young men whom he has mentored forward.
5. Why did be try to Islamise Nigeria when he was president?

Just a few questions to ponder, debate please
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
BUHARI FOR ME
BUHARI FOR MY KIDS
BUHARI FOR MY FUTURE
BUHARI FOR NIGERIA
BUHARI FOR HONESTY
BUHARI FOR CHANGE
BUHARI BUHARI
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dipo1234: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
No way,
GOODLUCK/SAMBO has my vote
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by koyuid(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
Islamize nigeria my foot! some people will beleive anything

BB AL THE WAY
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

Well to have a wider and more intelligent debate, I would like to ask the following questions to those supporting Buhari. You do have the right to support whom you will but i am just wondering,

1. Why did he truncate Nigeria's first real democracy (even if the government had issues). In a more civilized world, he wont even get a chance?
2. Why did he never have a plan back to democracy 2 years after he truncated democracy?
3. Why did he support the annulment of june 12?
4. Why has he never mentored leaders since I have known him? (he has no real political base except the almajiris) I would have had more respect for him if he put some young men whom he has mentored forward.
5. Why did be try to Islamise Nigeria when he was president?
Just a few questions to ponder, debate please

1. To bring sanity to the wanton corruption going on in the society.

2. I didnt know he spent 2yrs, I thot he spent like 19months. Which was spent arresting the corrupt class and prosecuting the corrupt elements. Why would you accuse some of corruption and not sanitize the system first?

3. Can you dig out quotes where he supported the annulment of June 12 Cos this is new to me.

4. Buhari is a man of the people as you claimed here, He doesnt have any allegiance to any political class or some elites like Odechukwu does. His constituency and major supporters are the people of Nigeria not the cabal supporting Mumu president.

5. Evidence that he tried to islamicize Nigeria.?
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by edicolove: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
BUHARI  FOR ME

Well no one can argue that. its your choice

BUHARI FOR MY KIDS
you cant make that choice. they will vote their own choice when they grow up

BUHARI FOR MY FUTURE
well, you might be in real trouble because the guy is too old to plan for your future and the last time he ruled, he had no plan for the future. maybe you were too young then to observe. we had a redundant 2 years.

BUHARI FOR NIGERIA
well he doesnt believe in Nigeria. he always preaches a northern agenda. he tried to islamise Nigeria by enlisting us in the organisation of islamic countries and regularly paid the dues and attended the meetings.

BUHARI FOR HONESTY
well like i said he can be said to be honest as he onlyruled for 2 years. not long enough time to really loot. Banbangida did not loot much in his first 3 to  years

BUHARI FOR CHANGE
welll again. he cannot change anything because he is too old. he doesnt even know how to use the Internet, how can he effect any change. his idea of is military style brutality and humilation of Nigerians. imagine whipping people on the streets. is that your idea of change? animaistic tendencies i must say.

BUHARI BUHARI
please make a better case for him. you dont seem to be doing a good job
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Question for GEJ supporters. 7 cardinal points

1. Why is GEJ who vowed to defend our constitution as VP caught like a mumu in Turais kitchen and not able to fight for his right to be acting president until bakare and co came?

2. Why is it that all the thieves in the country are supporting GEJ from OBJ to Anenih, Alams, Bode George Is it because he is also a thief?

3. What happened to suspected terrorists like Dokpesi and IBB and why are they supporting GEJ was GEJ part of the plan to bomb Abuja

4. Why is it the the Presidential jet was used to fly a killer like Teslim Folarin to Abuja for the PDP convention, Does GEJ now reward killers.

5. How did GEJ become a spokesman for MEND, WHen MEND claimed responsibility why was it that GEJ was the first to refute it, Did he know who exactly blew Abuja or was just trying to Absolve his kinsmen and fellow criminals?

6. Why is it that GEJ gives the most m0ronic responses to issues in the country? Asking us to pray so criminals come to confess.

7. How come Jos crisis has been going on unabated. Are Jos people less Nigerians, Didnt GEJ swear to an oath to provide security as the Chief Security officer of the country?
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by lwise(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Some pple love gej but hate pdp,agreed.I want u to kno dat if other parties i.e acn,cpc ar as big as pdp they will definately b worse than pdp.Just cast ur mind at what happen to abiola son in ogun state(acn) and several others.The performin governor in Lagos is only doing the normal thing expected of him.(dnt just tell me say e no dey swallow money,d guy no holy pass, )If hes in any other party he will surely do d same.Dnt let us vote for party but individual.
Remember,a reigning king is better than a dethroned king or the one in womb.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by edicolove: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
I like your argument but please allow me.

2. I didnt know he spent 2yrs, I thot he spent like 19months. Which was spent arresting the corrupt class and prosecuting the corrupt elements. Why would you accuse some of corruption and not sanitize the system first?

***can you name 1 corrupt person he prosecuted and jailed? it is very easy to follow the bandwagon and quote what others have said.

3. Can you dig out quotes where he supported the annulment of June 12 Cos this is new to me.
he supported the anulment because he never criticised Abacha and went on to take an appointment from him. dont forget he arrested Tai Solarin for protesting against his dictatorship and asking for elections

4. Buhari is a man of the people as you claimed here, He doesnt have any allegiance to any political class or some elites like Odechukwu does. His constituency and major supporters are the people of Nigeria not the cabal supporting Mumu president.

***I am not talking about being man of the people. if the almajiris is your only followership, it means you are a usurper not a leader. the almajiris are the most abused people in Naija and probably the world. Those who use them and use them as political leverage are heartless people. please ask anyone who lives or have lived in the north. Buhari does not have a masses following in the middle belt and south. He is not a natural leader. IBB is a natural leader. just unfortunate that he is corrupt.

5. Evidence that he tried to islamicize Nigeria.? he enlisted Nigeria in the organisation of islamic countries and attended meeting and paid the dues. Murtala Mohamed tried to do it but didnt live long enough to. Buhari implemented it and only after cries from the Christian community did IBB pull out
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Cmeo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
YES , I WILL VOTE BUHARI

Buhari is the only presidential candidate that doesn't believe in acquiring too much asset/wealth. He owns only one home which is in his home town Kastina. He has no home in Abuja or elsewhere.  Other (most especially the PDP) don't want him there because they know he is discipled and wouldn't tolerate their lies, corruption and illegal cartel. Studying his take over speech of 1983, I discovered he understands Nigeria's problem than all the presidential contestant Nigeria has ever had. He is objective and the only presidential candidate that has no Godfather or sponsors. His 20 months of rule brought a significant change to Nigeria in 1983. His government was toppled because he policies were effecting changes the corrupt Nigerian like IBB didn't want.

We need to understand that the best president that USA ever had (Abraham Lincoln) was able to do much for america because he contested for elective post various time and failed. These failed times helped him to understand the mistakes in various policies and helped him to shape america to be a country we all looked up to today.

To conclude, Buhari has done so much in all the public offices he has held including PTF. However, don't let us be used as an instrument of segregation in this nation, the simplest tools used for this segregation is Ethnicity and Religion. They use ethnicity first and when they see its not working, they opt for religion differences. We people fall for this trick so soon because they tell us he is that, he is this, he has done this, he done that concerning so so faith, but they fail to tell us these differences when they are using it to their own benefits.

NIGERIAN WE MUST HAVE IT RIGHT THIS TIME , though other could be good but BUHARI IS THE RIGHT AND BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE POST NIGERIA PRESIDENT
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Tweety121(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hey People, check out this blog by a Hausa British chic:

http://hausanigerian..com/
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Lagosboy: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

***can you name 1 corrupt person he prosecuted and jailed? it is very easy to follow the bandwagon and quote what others have said.

he supported the anulment because he never criticised Abacha and went on to take an appointment from him. dont forget he arrested Tai Solarin for protesting against his dictatorship and asking for elections

***I am not talking about being man of the people. if the almajiris is your only followership, it means you are a usurper not a leader. the almajiris are the most abused people in Naija and probably the world. Those who use them and use them as political leverage are heartless people. please ask anyone who lives or have lived in the north. Buhari does not have a masses following in the middle belt and south. He is not a natural leader. IBB is a natural leader. just unfortunate that he is corrupt.

5. Evidence that he tried to islamicize Nigeria.? he enlisted Nigeria in the organisation of islamic countries and attended meeting and paid the dues. Murtala Mohamed tried to do it but didnt live long enough to. Buhari implemented it and only after cries from the Christian community did IBB pull out

Buddie please do some simple research before making statements.

On the issue of joining the OIC , it was IBB who  made Nigeria a full member and not Buhari . A simple google search would show you this.

On the issue of supporting the annulment of June 12 because he took appontment with Abacha. It should be interesting to note that many SW politicians who fought with Abiola for the June 12 accepted appointments. Jakande was minister of works and a host of others. Osoba participated with the CNC in Abachas joke transition, even Tinubu was lobbying to be Oyinlolas deputy when Oyinlola was governor of Lagos.

On issue of leadership, how can you say someone who was GOC of 3 out of the 4 divisions in the Nigerian army is noto a leader. How can you say someone who was military governor , minister before becoming a head of state not a leader. Buhari has been a leader in all stratas of life common , let us call a spade a spade. Buhari is popular with the masses because of his integrity and popularity is not bought rather it is earned.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

1. Abacha did not annul June 12th, IBB did
2. IBB outsted Buhari
3. Soyinka also took a position from IBB, would you condemn him in much the same way? The point is he is not then corrupt simply because he took a position under a government. No court would prosecute him for that. If you have something substantial against him, spill it!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by ziccoit: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Odunnu:

Thats my stand, thats why its GEJ(PDP) = President, Sullivan(PDP) =Governor Enugu.
Rochas (APGA)= Governor Imo.
Nnamani(PDC) =Senator Enugu

That would be tantamount to election rigging? Vote at ENUGU and IMO at the same time mba! mba!!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Ayoobscom(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
WHY WOULD I VOTE FOR JONATHAN-

WHY WOULD I VOTE PDP AGAIN

WHY WOULD I WANT CORRUPTION CONTINUE

WHY WOULD I WANT TO DIE A COWARD

ANY VOTE FOR GEJ\PDP IS NOT ONLY A BASTARD BUT ALSO COWARDLY

BB ALL THE WAY
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

Dude, I am beginning to think you did not do much research but are simply regurgitating what you may have been fed somewhere. Again, IBB not Buhari.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Senata: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
[b][/b]CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE

[url][/url]WWW.BUHARI4CHANGE.COM
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by edicolove: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
kobojunkie,

it is obvious you were born in the 80s. that is why you are trying to google what people like us experienced. Buhari not IBB, registered us in OIC. Also,, i didnt say Abacha annuled june 12. where in my post did you read that. Abacha was a beneficiary of the annulment. So anyone who didnt support the annulment would not quickly join the abacha government. sighting jakande and soyinka and tinubu doesnt help your argument. who ever said they were honest men. soyinka has never been and will never be a honest man. he is still one of those who created the cultism monster we are facing today. he has always had his inclinations. tinubu and jakande are known thieves. so please dont use them as an excuse to vindicate Buhari.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

kobojunkie,

it is obvious you were born in the 80s. that is why you are trying to google what people like us experienced. Buhari not IBB, registered us in OIC.

Sorry, I am not a child --  I was definitely not an 80's baby. I was reading newspapers before you were born. Again, learn to do research for yourself. IBB is the one who in 1986, announced that Nigeria was finally a member of OIC.

http://books.google.com/books?id=1KBP7QbalX0C&pg=PA774&lpg=PA774&dq=Buhari+OIC&source=bl&ots=Ko_TXqMs7O&sig=H85Jn3TtnMA0NXkgP5V1rzUVlLU&hl=en&ei=bpJ_TbfxCsXJgQeLl7yTCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CFQQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=Buhari%20OIC&f=false

OIC membership
Babangida (unilaterally, without consultation with other bodies) upgraded Nigeria's role in the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC), from a mere observer status to full-fledged membership. After public outcry and denial by Babangida, the John Shagaya panel was instituted to determine Nigeria's status in the OIC, subsequently confirming membership and making a recommendation for withdrawal from the body.[citation needed]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Babangida

The first meeting of the organization was held in Morocco in 1969. Nigeria was invited for this opening meeting. However, the then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, sent a delegation of observers, led by Abubakar Gumi, to represent only the Nigerian Muslim community.

Throughout the 70s and the greater part of the 80s, Nigeria refused to join the organization despite reported pressure from lobbyists. In 1986, controversy trailed Nigeria's secret admission into the fraternity; with many arguing that as a secular nation, it had no business with the Islamic body.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=786:nigeria-rejoins-oic&catid=25:politics&Itemid=92

ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE (OIC)

[b]But the period of General Babangida (1985-1993) represented the beginning of unmitigated Islamization of Nigeria. General Babangida was one of the loyal followers of General Murtala. This was why General Babangida took the fateful decision in 1986 to face the Nigerian Christians in particular and Nigerians in general with the plan of Muslims. [/b]He without the approval of the governing organs of the Federal Military Government organized a mission led by a non-member of the Government, the Sultan of Sokoto to formally admit Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). When the Chief of General Staff, Commodore Ubitu Ukiwe complained that he knew nothing about it and definitely said that he could not remember the matter coming to the Armed Forces Ruling Council (AFRC), he was shown his way out. The Christians took it. The Christian leaders bought the plan of the Military President to keep them talking under the auspices of a 20-man panel to 'examine the implications of the country's full membership of the organization'. This was a diversion and the Christians were victims. This was not all.

http://www./Islamization%20of%20Nigeria.htm

edicolove:

Also,, i didnt say Abacha annuled june 12. where in my post did you read that. Abacha was a beneficiary of the annulment. So anyone who didnt support the annulment would not quickly join the abacha government.
I didn't say you did say what you did not say but let's stop trying to connect the DISCONNECTED. . . Abacha was NOT directly a beneficiary of the annulment.

It was rumoured for months that there was a coup being planned. IBB's one excuse for the annulment was that he wanted to ensure against any possible takeovers at the time. He finally stepped down, but Abacha still jumped to take advantage of the vaccum. Again Stop trying to connect the DISCONNECTED. That annulment was all IBB--- not even Abacha can claim to be linked to all that nonsense that took place. Report after report has shown this.

edicolove:

sighting jakande and soyinka and tinubu doesnt help your argument. who ever said they were honest men. soyinka has never been and will never be a honest man. he is still one of those who created the cultism monster we are facing today. he has always had his inclinations. tinubu and jakande are known thieves. so please dont use them as an excuse to vindicate Buhari.

I didn't use them as excuse, just wondering what exactly you were getting at since last I checked, it is not a crime to take on a government assigned role in any government. the main crime is being a part of the corruption itself.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by TMoni1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Are Nigerians not tired of backwardness and 12yrs of waste?? HABA!

VOTE BUHARI/BAKARE for Change.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

You can read about those who were jailed by Buhari for corruption here:  
[url]http://books.google.com/books?id=ArEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA7&lpg=PA7&dq=Members+of+Shehu+shagari%27s+cabinet&source=bl&ots=gKjM2nw0yH&sig=hgrYQ9nq214ZHrTSAciXaAcQZqA&hl=en&ei=541_TcmCE9O3hAevrvmyBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDEQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=Members%20of%20Shehu%20shagari%27s%20cabinet&f=false[/url]

edicolove:

he supported the anulment because he never criticised Abacha and went on to take an appointment from him. dont forget he arrested Tai Solarin for protesting against his dictatorship and asking for elections.
You were asked to dig out quotes where Buhari supported the annulment of June 12, an occurrence of 1993 and you are here using Tai Solarin's arrest which probably happened in 1985 to support your original lie. How old are you if I may ask you. Jumping from pillar to post in your lame attempt at tumbling history on its head. Answer the simple question and tell us how Buhari supported the annulment of June 12.

edicolove:

There you go again lying and making half truth statements. Are you saying that all those who came out to his rally in Ibadan/Port-Harcourt are also Al-Majiris? Sorry pal, I have lived i the north and just as you'll find thugs in every other part of the country, the North is no way an exception. To call hundred of thousands of Buhari's admires who came out to cheer him Al-Majiri's show how shallow you reason. In your own thinking you must be feeling you are better than those you call Al-Majiris. I do not know what religion you follow, but mine taught me never to look down on anyone.

edicolove:

5. Evidence that he tried to islamicize Nigeria.? he enlisted Nigeria in the organisation of islamic countries and attended meeting and paid the dues. Murtala Mohamed tried to do it but didnt live long enough to. Buhari implemented it and only after cries from the Christian community did IBB pull out.

The bold comment is absolutely false. IBB enlisted Nigeria into OIC. Nigerian became a member of OIC in 1986, Buhari's government was ousted in 1985. In case you are not aware, Nigeria is still very much a member of OIC to date. So IBB and no other government has pulled us out of OIC.

Buhari is reputed to have dealt seriously with the Maitaseni sect which terrorized some parts of the north, the then Gongola state. Most of the sect members were either killed or jailed. That sect is similar to the Boko Harams of today. If Buhari wanted to Islamize Nigeria he'll simply look the otherway while the sect continues in their wanton scourge.

If you know nothing about history, it'll do you a lot of good to take your time and do some research on the history of your country instead of spreading lies and half-truths on an internet forum. If you don't know, read or ask the right questions.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by madago: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
No way, Buhari na old stock.like an Old wine in a New wine skin, never good!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
edicolove:

kobojunkie,

it is obvious you were born in the 80s. that is why you are trying to google what people like us experienced. Buhari not IBB, registered us in OIC. Also,, i didnt say Abacha annuled june 12. where in my post did you read that. Abacha was a beneficiary of the annulment. So anyone who didnt support the annulment would not quickly join the abacha government. sighting jakande and soyinka and tinubu doesnt help your argument. who ever said they were honest men. soyinka has never been and will never be a honest man. he is still one of those who created the cultism monster we are facing today. he has always had his inclinations. tinubu and jakande are known thieves. so please dont use them as an excuse to vindicate Buhari.

For cying out loud sake you are so abhorring! How can you insist on a lie even when you are caught pants down? Nigeria joined OIC in 1986 during IBB's era, and Nigerian remains a member of the organization up till this very moment.
Below is the official website of OIC listing Nigeria as a full member and the year Nigeria joined the organization. Nigeria is a full member. If you check the site well, you'll also find some observing states (countries) who are yet to be full members.
Go back and tell you folks, who ever amongst them filled you with this lie to retract their statements.

You didn't say Abacha annuled June 12 but you claimed Buhari supported it. Even a blind man can see through your lies.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by ritapearl(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
no
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
By the way, YES! YES!! YES!!! I will surely vote for him and so wuld my family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen / Famous Quotes By Ojukwu / Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.