Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Will U Vote For Buhari? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote For Buhari? (7342 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 72% (163 votes)
No: 27% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / GEJ (PDP) Vs Ameachi (APC) 2015 Who Will U Vote??? / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
Odunnu:

I stil wont vote Buhari/Bakare even if my next breath depended on it.
Its GEJ or . . . GEJ!

Well said.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by luluosas(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
A poll created since September 2010 on the campaign page of GEJ has just 1,514 votes. There is trouble for this man real time.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by gernded(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
gej is on ground and will win and must get votes from all nigerian and the labour
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 10cirenoh: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2011
Life with PDP is a life in depression

Life out of PDP is a life full of hope
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2011
gernded:

gej is on ground and will win and must get votes from all nigerian and the labour
And if he doesn't get the votes what will happen?
I suppose he'll hang himself or pack his stolen loot and return back to the creeks in Bayelsa.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by konkolok: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
For all Southeasterns who are still thinking of who to vote or who are supporting GEJ, stop and think for a while, what gain have you enjoyed from the PDP government at all levels? What role do you play in the structure of governance as it is today? Among the top 15 political positions in this country begging with the presidency to the executive,senate, legislature, judiciary etc what major role are you playing? What has happened to your place in the political equation of this country? What do you stand to gain if things remain the way the are now? Has Gej or the PDP promised or even pretended to promise any change? Check out the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates of the other 3 main contending parties, are there any south-easterneres? Since there is nothing to gain or loss in this election for the easterner, why not sieze this opportunity to root for a real change. A change that will free all of us from the shackles of bad government headed for the past 12years by PDP. He that is down needs fear no fall, it is therefore wise to ensure we effect real change by ensuring the election of a transparent government headed by men of honesty, fearlessness and integrity. Let the South easterners stand up behind the party that has no godfather figure or surrounds itself with all the corrupt bandits Nigeria has ever produced in the last 50years.
South east holds the ace in this election and they must vote wisely. This is no longer a matter of tribe and religion, it is a fight for good government.

The BB ticket presents the type of change Nigerians desire, lets make it happen.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by engope1: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
Only God knows the right duo to be voted into d post.
what thing of significance have any of this two done to impact our generation positively.
BUHARI "A MAN OF THE PAST SHADOW, BAKARE "AN ORDAINED MINISTER CALLED TO SAVE SOULS SPIRITUALLY.
I think its time Nigerians think twice and determine to make the right choice.
Lets vote for JOHNATHAN and SAMBO to continue with their duty to serve this nation.
though their party has nothing good to right home about but i think this duo h
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
engope1:

Only God knows the right duo to be voted into d post.
what thing of significance have any of this two done to impact our generation positively.
BUHARI "A MAN OF THE PAST SHADOW, BAKARE "AN ORDAINED MINISTER CALLED TO SAVE SOULS SPIRITUALLY.
I think its time Nigerians think twice and determine to make the right choice.
Lets vote for JOHNATHAN and SAMBO to continue with their duty to serve this nation.
though their party has nothing good to right home about but i think this duo h

May I suggest you go see a Psychologist . . . cause from the above, it is clear you need re-direction in your life!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^He surely does need to see a shrink!
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by shevalync: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Seriously I haven't decided who to vote for between Buhari n Ribadu,I definitely will not vote for GEJ n PDP.I admire Buhari's personalty but I also admire Ribadu's Party. My head says Buhari but my heart says Ribadu.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^At least you are a Nigerian who wants a better tomorrow for his/her children.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2011
shevalync:

Seriously I haven't decided who to vote for between Buhari n Ribadu,I definitely will not vote for GEJ n PDP.I admire Buhari's personalty but I also admire Ribadu's Party. My head says Buhari but my heart says Ribadu.

The mere fact that GEJ-PDP isnt in the equation suggest to me that your faculty is perfectly intact. Make ur decision on time bro.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by endmoll(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
Demdem:

The mere fact that GEJ-PDP isnt in the equation suggest to me that your faculty is perfectly intact. Make your decision on time bro.
You said it all bro,i wish we can all think with substannce and act wisely for the benefit of our children.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=48pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS[/size]

[size=18pt]Please create / modify your signatures to show support for Buhari

See my own signature below .[/size]
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by chakula: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES smiley smiley smiley
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Iveanyi: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
I supported Buhari in 2003 when he ran with the late Okadigboh. In fact I nearly got lynched. My reason at the time was that he stood the most realistic chance of usurping the PDP (My primary aim was to see PDP go). Also he had a track record of 'having spine' and honesty and the fact that he had no Godfather/s. However, he lost.

In 2007, I was disappointed in his choice of running mate and so wasn't enthusiastic enough to give up my chidhood friend (street soccer) for long queues. Though, my soft spot for him did not wane. He lost again (sometimes I blame myself for this - lol).

This is 2011. I still don't like his choice of running mate and the day I heard that announcement, I lost steam - reasons for this are another kettle of fish. So When you ask me whether I'll vote for the man I think that based on an aggregation of all criteria - sentimental and objective - is the best man for the job, my answer for now is , I don't know. But one thing is for sure. Either I vote him, or I re-unite with joga bonito on that day.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Iveanyi: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sorry guys! The use of the word 'usurp' in my first paragraph above was wrong because an election would hardly have been illegal. At least not in the manner I had hoped he'd win. Kindly substitute that word with 'unseat'.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by binkabir(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2011
i voted for him in 2007 poll and will vote for him in 2011

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Buhari 4 life[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by OAM4J: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2011
I say Yes again.
Re: Will U Vote For Buhari? by Midas02(m): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2011
For those who have doubts and second thoughts, please read this insightful and balanced analysis!

I guarantee that you will have clearer thoughts after. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636746.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi / Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba / Court Dismisses Suit Against Rotimi Akeredolu, Says Case Is Statute Barred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.