Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's (812 Views)

Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by Sameazy15: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nowadays ladies do nt want a coping relationship all they no is running after married men or famous personalities to become side chick, incase such celebraities have a girlfriend/finance whom they want to get married to if such side chick get pregnant wont she prefers a baby mama. zzor zzor
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by KidDarkness(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sameazy15:
Nowadays ladies do nt want a coping relationship all they no is running after married men or famous personalities to become side chick, incase such celebraities have a girlfriend/finance whom they want to get married to if such side chick get pregnant wont she prefers a baby mama. zzor zzor
Ain't y'all tired of over stretching this issue. You know what? both you and zzor deserve one another. Case closed
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by santos123(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
threads on nairaland these days are rubbish. Is this what u want to argue with that attention seeking girl called zzor abi wetin

1 Like

Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nonsense thread. Always giving bitches attention.. mtchww

1 Like

Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by duduade: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ladies will know a man isn't ready for responsibilities but still go ahead to get pregnant and feign ignorance of everything

They think getting pregnant will hold him down

Lailai o

Gone were the days where a good young man would want to do all right by such ladies

Now we have open our eyes... Anyone that want to disgrace herself we will help disgrace

1 Like

Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by dorin27(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
This sounds more like a debate.
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by Kabir5643(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
So you created a thread just to get her attention

Bro, do something better with your time
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
This sounds more like a debate.
Wasnt dat his intent
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by Nazgul: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2020
True I told her on that thread. Apart from rape, sex is mutual so both parties should be responsible for their actions. The woman is as guilty as the man. None should be blamed
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by ABOVEDELAW: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
WHY WASTING TIME WITH ALL THESE CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKING BITCHES , DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME?
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by dorin27(f): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wasnt dat his intent
is this a question or a simple sentence?

If it's a question...I wouldn't know if that's his intent.

If it's a simple sentence...I don't know what to say grin
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
is this a question or a simple sentence?

If it's a question...I wouldn't know if that's his intent.

If it's a simple sentence...I don't know what to say grin
Then basically, u dnt knw nothing lyk jon snow. grin.

It was a question, btw.

mrcork, pls comman tell our wife to change her d.p na.
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2020
There Is No Need 4 Long Debate Abt Dis. It's Vice Versa.
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by WrittyWritter(f): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Attention seekers every where on NL smiley
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by dorin27(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Then basically, u dnt knw nothing lyk jon snow. grin.

It was a question, btw.

mrcork, pls comman tell our wife to change her d.p na.
Abeg you too don't start with the wife talk.
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by lkillbrokehoes: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
Mrcork come and take Ur darling away, she misses u
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
Lmao. Ok. I guess only mr.cork is liable to do dat.
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by dorin27(f): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Mrcork come and take Ur darling away, she misses u
You again undecided
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by dorin27(f): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lmao. Ok. I guess only mr.cork is liable to do dat.
Smh
Re: I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2020
dorin27:
Smh
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Saying So Many Nasty Things About Bill Gate? / Introduce Me To Yourselves Please / 17 Years Old Boy Manages To Impregnate His Class Teacher –shocking And Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.