Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja (8271 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Boko Haram Likely To Attack Lagos & Ibadan - AOKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by seunbballo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
You dont need a soothsayer to translate for you. PDP and their GEJ are getting desperate and in the process, are showing their true colours, which is that GEJ is a staunch believer in maintaining the status quo (perpetrating corruption), just like OBJ planned. This further justifies the suspicion which many held about him when he was hand-picked to deputize over a three-quarter dead dead man by OBJ. The plan worked quite alright, now we are seeing the truth prevailing.
Ask yourself people; why is Anenih (and so many dead woods like him), a celebrated suspected thief of PDP extraction still FIXing for GEJ? Why is GEJ still negotiating with near-irrelevant northern politicians like A-thief-KU and CHEat-ROMA? How come GEJ all of sudden is praise-singing the much spoken about International Big Barawo? Listen, all the next ministerial and head of parastatal seats have all been negotiated, the same THIEVES have been allocated to continue looting your treasury to their personal accounts in the next dispensation should GEJ win. Nothing will change, except that more people like you and me will die of poverty, or loose their jobs or not getting employment when GEJ is voted in again. Yet, I still read comments like North this, Christians that? South fii and Muslims faa? Nigeria will never run short of blind morons! Between that 1% of THIEVES who have held Nigeria hostage and are milking it to their bank accounts, while all our aged parents, friends, colleagues and children still die of road accidents, infected water and Malaria, you will never lack muslims nor will there be shortage of christians in their fold, nor atheists. If you want Northerners, they are represented and so are the southerners, middle belters are also not left behind. If you screen them properly, almost all tribes are represented, yet, they keep us blind morons at each others' throats by all sorts of sentiments, from religion to region; From tribe to taboo and temptations to tribulations. Their sole intention is to use a smoke screen to divide us, while they silently use the screen to smile to their banks! Their children wed abroad, their wives deliver outside, their parents and cronies do their medical check-up overseeas, while their children study in UK, USA and Asian universities. Their accounts are abroad so when wahala drops, they only need to escape on okada to the nearest boarder. Lately, most of their family members have second passports, thus they are assured of another nationality. It is only you and I that are stuck with the green passport, alone!
Wake up short-sighted, unthinking and sentimental population of mediocrity! I was born in the north and I am constantly surrounded with almajiris who cannot make ends meet, nor their parents. My secondary school was in the south-south where the people can no longer farm, fish nor engage in any meaningful agricultural practice, yet they are the goose that lay the golden egg? I served in the south-west and used to visit lagos where a graduate being an area boy is to make ends meet, where u see graduates holding first class or second class upper as agberos in motor parks or some other unthinkable job which does not befit their credentials. I have had to do business traveling to the east and have seen how energetic, innovative youths engage in unpleasant practices just to earn a living.
Common people, the problems are same ALL over Nigeria. You want proof? People die in accidents all over Nigeria due to bad roads. Malaria is still a killer in about all states. Unemployed youths are everywhere. Armed robbery is common place all over Nigeria! white elephant projects of government both at federal, state and local government levels are spread all over. If you think your state is worse, try going to another and you would be surprised. Listen, we are all victims, none of us is happy!
Care not about that person who rules NIGERIA, no matter his tribe, religion or region, ONLY CARE about HE/SHE who LOVES NIGERIANS and NIGERIA. Because that is our common destiny and we must do ALL we can to protect it! Dont be lured by sentiment, ACT wisely
The time to stop them is NOW, or else in 20 years, I bet you, our children may not even be educated enough to read and understand what I have just written. You know why? Yes, it will be because by then, there may even be no budget for education. All the money of our dear nation would be in personal bank accounts, while NIGERIA will be heavily indebted to ALL the lending houses all over the world.
When we get to that stage, only then will we all throw away all these so-called differences and confront the TRUTH head on, just like Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen are currently doing.
That time, we would have no choice and surely it will take more casualties.
Lets do it now, it will be very peaceful and very, very rewarding!
Lets put aside all our so-called differences NOW and come together for NIGERIA, for our children and our children's children. The only way to do it is,
DO NOT VOTE PDP, no matter what!
Even in experiments, scientists accept trials 3 times (OBJ, OBJ, YarAdua/GEJ).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, time up PDP!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by AljUche: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^^

please some paragraph,., it is a bit hard to read smiley
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jahrule: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
MEND HAS NOT SAID THAT THEY WANT TO ATTACK LAGOS AND IF THEY DO, IT SIMPLY A NATIONAL MATTER. AS TO YORUBA ATTACKING BACK I BELIEF YORUBA WILL NOT ATTACK IJAWS IN LAGOS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT D ONE THAT ATTACKED.
BUT CALLING YORUBA A COWARD MAY MEAN CALLING A GENTLE TIGER COWARD. I PRAY WE DONOT EXPERIENCE WAR IN THIS COUNTRY. IT ONLY BEGINING OF WAR THAT ONE SEES NO ONE KNOW THE END. INSTEAD OF TRIBALISING THIS ATTACK, WE CAN ADVISE THE MEND IF THEY ARE TRULY FIGHTING FOR THE MASSES AS THEY CLAIMED THEY SHOULD GO AFTER OUR WICKED  LEADERS AT LEAST THEY LIVE IN OUR MIDST THAT MEANS WE KNOW THEM ALL SO IF THEY CAN DO THIS WE ALL WILL SUPPORT THEM.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Beaf: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
I remember when I first moved to Lagos as a teenager. It was a culture shock, it was almost impossible to witness people screaming so loud about what they would do, how they will kill and injure other people. . . Only for them to belt off at top speed into the distance at the slightest trouble.

There is one guy I particularly recall, it was in the building materials market. The man had a problem with some people and was raising hell to high heavens, the others kept telling him they would call the police, but this dude ranted even louder about how he would dismantle the police and so on. All this time, he was jumping and gesticulating like Jack the Ripper. . .
To cut long matters short, someone indeed brought a lean, ill-dressed, hungry looking corporal. . . You should have seen the way this man reacted at the sight of the police like lightening had struck him, then he proceeded to bolt faster than Usain Bolt, all under the tables and benches in the market, with eyes bulging in complete terror!

I felt like spitting on him for his cowardice, how can a man run, and underneath tables for that matter? But I soon got used to it. Thats Lagos for you, everyone scrambling for a buck, all mouth and no balls.

We pray that there should be no attack on Lagos, but if it happens, there will be all sorts of loud noises and nothing else. We're Lagosians, we know.

1 Like

Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Akobaje: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Only lazy cowardly minds resort to terrorism. Why can't they be more innovative particularly as they ought to know the source of all the corruption? 'Our brothers in North Africa' my a~$^*e. I hope their bombs explode in their faces!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

I remember when I first moved to Lagos as a teenager. It was a culture shock, it was almost impossible to witness people screaming so loud about what they would do, how they will kill and injure other people. . . Only for them to belt off at top speed into the distance at the slightest trouble.

There is one guy I particularly recall, it was in the building materials market. The man had a problem with some people and was raising hell to high heavens, the others kept telling him they would call the police, but this dude ranted even louder about how he would dismantle the police and so on. All this time, he was jumping and gesticulating like Jack the Ripper. . .
To cut long matters short, someone indeed brought a lean, ill-dressed, hungry looking corporal. . . You should have seen the way this man reacted at the sight of the police like lightening had struck him, then he proceeded to bolt faster than Usain Bolt, all under the tables and benches in the market, with eyes bulging in complete terror!

I felt like spitting on him for his cowardice, how can a man run, and underneath tables for that matter? But I soon got used to it. Thats Lagos for you, everyone scrambling for a buck, all mouth and no balls.

We pray that there should be no attack on Lagos, but if it happens, there will be all sorts of loud noises and nothing else. We're Lagosians, we know.

May GOD prevent violence from occurring in Lagos. Keep riling them.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by T9ksy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Of course, the yorubas are all mouths and not action.!!!!

Similar statements were made by ojukwu when he was being implored not to take the voilence route.
Oh well, we all know what ensued all 'cause he, Ojukwu failed to listen to voice of reason.

Go on MEND, please bomb lagos and kill innocent yorubas whilst your thieving politicians are relocatting your state's allocation to their foreign bank accounts.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by TewMuch: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
"Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya
Submitted by Loliie 222 (not verified) on March 15, 2011 - 19:24.

Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya must come to Nigeria
This can happen only through an organization like MEND because the Yoruba man is happy with his parasitic sucking of blood of the children of Niger Delta.

This is why Yoruba cried the loudest against MEND when MEND last bombed Lagos. This is why Yoruba are now crying the loudest against MEND. They love stealing from Paul in Delta to pay slave masters in Oyo, Kwara, Ogun, and Ekiti.

MEND, please bomb their parasitic heads in Lagos.

Anything else is wishful thinking because they are positioning Jonathan for sucking your blood."

grin grin grin grin
Nor be una plan be this? So what is not tribalistic about this? Telling me you are fighting for Nigeria. How many SW'ers got amnesty programs? Jealous, long throat creek rats,

This is their mentality, so definitely the creek rats are jealous of progress. After they have finished spending their money, they want to come and try to hold Lagos under seige. No way, small Ijaw want to hold Yoruba under siege. We will see who will laugh last. See this silly Beaf. All the creek rats that run to Lagos to become who they are, now want to bite their own hands. Sebi na ND wey the oil dey, why una no drink the oil in your 1 state of Bayelsa. Instead of wasting unnecessary time with Yoruba's begin to drink your oil now.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Katsumoto: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

If na to rake and no fight, na waffarians be number one. No bi mouth dem dey use fight for Waffi? No be only you get tory about loud raking and no fighting o. grin grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by aloyemeka1: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
T9ksy:

[color=#000099]Of course, the yorubas are all mouths and not action.!!!!

Similar statements were made by ojukwu when he was being implored not to take the voilence route.
Oh well, we all know what ensued all 'cause he, Ojukwu failed to listen to voice of reason.

Did Yorubas defeat Igbos during the Biafra war? 

T9ksy:
Go on MEND, please bomb lagos and kill innocent yorubas whilst your thieving politicians are relocatting your state's allocation to their foreign bank accounts.
True talk.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by hakanai(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2011
Where is our president and the NSA /SSS when you need them?
okay i know, witch hunting political rivals!They should be addressing the nation over such treats and how people should be prepared.
I can not believe that they are still send such warnings after GEJ campaign jingles say all is well in the ND. undecided
GEJ lies PDP lies shocked
Serious question which of them dey talk
Fake MEND or Original MEND
Retired or serving MEND
shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
GEJ as usual no go spend FG oil money for campaign forget those militant brother of yours, monthly allowance OOO!!!!
GEJ fear fear and lie lie sad
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2011
haka_nai:

Where is our president and the NSA /SSS when you need them?
okay i know, witch hunting political rivals!They should be addressing the nation over such treats and how people should be prepared.
I can not believe that they are still send such warnings after GEJ campaign jingles say all is well in the ND. undecided
GEJ lies PDP lies shocked
Serious question which of them dey talk
Fake MEND or Original MEND
Retired or serving MEND
shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
GEJ as usual no go spend FG oil money for campaign forget those militant brother of yours, monthly allowance OOO!!!!
GEJ fear fear and lie lie sad

Fake MEND!!! wink
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Beaf: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2011
Katsumoto:

If na to rake and no fight, na waffarians be number one. No bi mouth dem dey use fight for Waffi? No be only you get tory about loud raking and no fighting o. grin grin

Ol' boy! If wafarian hala "I go slap you," dude, for your safety, dodge immediately! grin

Never apply Lagos raking in Wafi, because people will misunderstand your rules of engagement. Any alaye that travels to Wafi quickly learns not to shake and jump too much, their voices also become normal, no musin-olosa style talking. . . all in order to avoid unnecessary conflict. grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2011
jason123:

Fake MEND!!! wink
You mean those ones that usually have tea session with jonathan in Aso rock ? grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Becomrichn: 12:51am On Mar 16, 2011
yo.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 12:51am On Mar 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You mean those ones that usually have tea session with jonathan in Aso rock ? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by mekaboy(m): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2011
WHAT WILL MEND GAIN BY BOMBING LAGOS OR ABUJA? IT SUPRISES ME HOW ARMED ROBBERS WILL SAY THEY ARE INTO ARMED ROBBERY BECAUSE THE LEADERS HAVE FAILED THEM AND THERE IS NO EMPLOYMENT

YET INSTEAD OF ROBBING THE LEADERS, THEY GO AND ROB THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS WHO SUFFER FROM THE SAME SITUATION .

WELL GEJ HAS MADE MILITANCY LOOK LUCRATIVE AND GIVEN THEM MOUTH TO TALK.

IF A NEW GOVT WAS TO ENTER, THEY WILL QUIETLY GO TO NEGOTIATE PEACEFULLY, because THEY KNOW THEY WILL NOT BE SPARED IF THEY TRY ANY RUBBISH IN NIGERIA.

LETS VOTE PDP OUT IN THE PRESIDENCY AND REFRESH NIGERIA,
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by AljUche: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2011
mekaboy:

WHAT WILL MEND GAIN BY BOMBING LAGOS OR ABUJA? IT SUPRISES ME HOW ARMED ROBBERS WILL SAY THEY ARE INTO ARMED ROBBERY BECAUSE THE LEADERS HAVE FAILED THEM AND THERE IS NO EMPLOYMENT

Y[b]ET INSTEAD OF ROBBING THE LEADERS, THEY GO AND ROB THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS WHO SUFFER FROM THE SAME SITUATION .
[/b]
WELL GEJ HAS MADE MILITANCY LOOK LUCRATIVE AND GIVEN THEM MOUTH TO TALK.

IF A NEW GOVT WAS TO ENTER, THEY WILL QUIETLY GO TO NEGOTIATE PEACEFULLY, because THEY KNOW THEY WILL NOT BE SPARED IF THEY TRY ANY RUBBISH IN NIGERIA.

LETS VOTE PDP OUT IN THE PRESIDENCY AND REFRESH NIGERIA, [/b]
#

gbammmm you are in point on this one

that is why we need to vote PDP out and VOTE Buhari bakare 2011 for the change we need

vote BB 2011
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by CyberGuru1(m): 2:02am On Mar 16, 2011
[flash=795,200]http://www.cybernet.com.ng/ad/header.swf[/flash]

Peace in Nigeria!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Abagworo(m): 2:05am On Mar 16, 2011
The attack is on 17th of March.Let us mind our movements on that day because we were forewarned by MEND .
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by AljUche: 2:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Abagworo:

The attack is on 17th of March.Let us mind our movements on that day because we were forewarned by MEND .

you be mend member shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 2:12am On Mar 16, 2011
Abagworo:

How do you know
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by aloyemeka1: 2:14am On Mar 16, 2011
jason123:

How do you know

He is their public relations officer. His job is to watch nairaland and their reaction to their new proposal.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Abagworo(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

He is their public relations officer. His job is to watch nairaland and their reaction to their new proposal.

I hope that was a joke.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Onlytruth(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Posted by: Beaf

To cut long matters short, someone indeed brought a lean, ill-dressed, hungry looking corporal. . . You should have seen the way this man reacted at the sight of the police like lightening had struck him, then[b] he proceeded to bolt faster than Usain Bolt, all under the tables and benches in the market, with eyes bulging in complete terror![/b]

Hahaha! grin grin Typical. cool

Meanwhile . . . . MEND is coming, run run run. . . to Seme! grin

rotfl.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by baslone: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
:Explosion heard at Nigeria Agip oil facility:

Here they come!

An explosion was heard at a Nigerian onshore oil flowstation operated by Agip in the Niger Delta on Wednesday, security sources said, but the cause was not immediately clear.

A joint military task force confirmed there had been an explosion in Bayelsa state in the Niger Delta but did not specify the exact location. Italian oil firm Agip was not immediately available for comment.

The explosion was heard in the early hours at Agip's Clough Creek oil flowstation in Bayelsa, one security source said.

An email, saying it was sent by Nigeria's main militant group, warned on Monday of renewed attacks on Africa's biggest oil and gas industry but most of the recent damage caused to Nigeria's oil infrastructure has been from gangs stealing oil, rather than militant strikes.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5683607-146/explosion_heard_at_nigeria_agip_oil.csp
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by turbo47: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
Wow! all these fine pictures since from the 60's? Pls does anybody have any pictures of Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom from the 60's to date?

While I'll vote for peaceful resolution, I must remind us that humility is no evidence of lack of confidence. Come 2015 we would know who is stupid or not.
, If Buhari was President, I don't think many people would have the guts to call their President names like clueless, stupid, etc.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by LZAA: 12:30am On May 03, 2020
T9ksy:

Of course, the yorubas are all mouths and not action.!!!!

So in other words you love ikembagrin
Immhotep must hear thisgrin
Cc iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2020 helinues Afamed sarrki gwarotango

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. / South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 / When Abakaliki Children Saw A White Girl For The First Time This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.