Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests (28996 Views)

Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
soro soke werey, I can barely hear you dick head smiley
You can barely hear anything.. that's why u are the way u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Farki: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2020
We must try as much as possible to vote out this useless government by 2023.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by BigBashiru: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2020
lagosrd:

Old people with their archaic ideas. On what basis should FRSC be allowed to carry guns. They are just providing more problems for the ones on ground.

This government has to be extremely careful. They need to do more in restoring public confidence and stop the harassment. The last protest was not stopped because they met the yearnings of the people. It took a bad turn of cannage, looting and destruction..

As it stands there is still pains on the sides of all losers ; the people that lost their love ones and the people that lost their properties . I just pray that it doubt happen again because it may not be controllable even if you kill people.

Belarus president has been sanctioned by the EU for cracking down on protesters . I hope we are learning from that too.

Lastly government should start legislating and implementing laws that directly affects the citizens positively via executive order. This is a period to win public trust not to fuel it again.

Policies like
1. reductions in public transport fares:
2. Merging ministries like VIO/LASTMA/FRSC
3. Scraping the ones that are just consuming mine
4. Include both the executive, legislators and the judiciary into the central payment system like the way they are patronizing AS
5. Stop abuse of power and citizens brutalization by disallowing security outfits from mediating on any issues and let organizations and courts do their job.
6. Restructure the country and let all states control their resources.
7. Reduce school tutions and reduce the nun ERS of aides a government runs and reduce their salaries and packages .

Frsc should carry guns and shoot overspeeders who try to run away wen caught because their overspeeding causes the death of others

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by eddyslim(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Teary eyes for those niggaz that fell
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Anaerobi(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Them done the fear. The number of unemployed graduate is 20x more than the number of unemployed graduate.
In other countries, even the non educated do exploit because their system of government is trust worthy. But in Nigeria the educated once no see talk more of the uneducated. Why won't youth be thinking of another protest. Because even in the protest, them they get free food and water sef....
God help us.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2020
omodaamola:

No protest will be tolerated? Don't we have the right to protest again? undecided

What is happening in this country sef?

You killed, brutalized innocent citizens and you want us to keep calm shocked

This isn't longer democracy wink

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)
Oya, if them born u well go and protest
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Zedoo(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
I will always support people's fundamental rights to peaceful protests. But this problem is a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT problem. So please protesters should mobilise and go to Abuja. After passing through Oyingbo on Thursday and seeing the level of destruction at the Oyingbo BRT terminal, and then, ESPECIALLY because knowing that many civilians were also killed during the protests, which is the saddest and most regrettable part, Lagos should not be turned to a staging ground for further peaceful protests against the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that could lead to another round of civilians deaths and destruction of critical public infrastructure. Protesters should mobilise to Abuja. Buhari regime is the problem, not Sanwo Olu. Otherwise, it means these protests have turned political and is being targeted at Tinubu. Protesters should go to Abuja, OR go to Federal Government facilities and protest there. Please and please let's reason these things well. Many people died during the crisis of the last protests, that's not something anybody should be happy about or recreate the events that can repeat such a thing. Some people's businesses were completely destroyed, they are yet to recover. LASG should fund the protesters transport mobilisation to Abuja, may dem no pour sand for una garri oh grin. Protesters should go to National Assembly and Asshole Rock and protest to Buhari regime. They are the ones controlling Police and Military, not Sanwo Olu

You have lost your humanity. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by omodaamola: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Oya, if them born u well go and protest
Wahala for you o grin, I only quoted what's wrong with the post...It is not constitutionally right. Let's be sincere with ourselves. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
Yeah, I prefer the way i'm right now and I'm still going beyond, while you remain stagnant smiley start being useful bro. Oh I forgot, you are missing the 3 square meal you receive on the protest ground smiley eeyah sorry.
See beggar wants to pretend online grin grin after here u go begin beg for 10k to do sites for people. You call that being useful Better bring that ur useless life to be sacrificed on the alter of freedom. Are u not tired of collecting 15k -10k once in 4 months with insults to build cut n nail websites
You nor want upgrade grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by emerged01(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2020
All protesters should not leave our heroes to be harassed. They stood by us,this is the time we need to stand by them. Govt can’t be harassing the Endsars protesters and ask us to remain calm.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by jrusky(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Sanwo Olu talk to CBN and Buhari to stop frozen peoples bank accounts to avoid another phase of protest.

Sanwo save your state from being target again this was how we warned you all not to hire hoodlums against the peaceful protesters but you all never listen at the end same hoodlums you hired turned arsonist and looters.

Tell CBN to stop this is no right way to make peace.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by manuelreports: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2020
When I look at this generation I Shake my head. So many families are in great bondage today because of the blood their ancestors she'd in the past and today this generation is shading higher volume of blood. Wow unto the generation that are about to inherit what they know nothing about. Please whether Law enforcement agent or civilians, don't shed a blood you cant manufacture
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by moodyguy: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:
All the pple shouting #endsars.
Shey y'all av killed innocent pple indirectly and stayed low baa!
What result did the endsars yielded? Absolutely Nothing!.

Now pple are dead, shops/businesses av bin looted, many places av bin set ablaze as a result of ur nonsense endsars that didnt yield any positive result.
Y'all devils av carried on with ur useless lives. Drinking, smoking f*cking up and down baa.
mumu we achieved a lot watch out for more protests
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:

lolz your comment shows I clearly earn more than you smiley hunger must have dealt with this one. So so sorry bro, lekki toll gate protest ground isn't holding at the moment, but I heard protest is ongoing in Ibeju-lekki, is it okay if I give you a ride there? So that you fit chop today smiley my contact is on my signature, hit me up! I don't mind giving you a ride there smiley Hungry Puppet!
See this worm.. earn more than who grin grin even in ur fantasies i still pass u. Send ur acct details make i help u feed well for once today ode cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by chuksoyo21(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2020
In case u are looking for Satan, look no more, they are all in Nigeria as politicians. Nobody is even talking about the citizens and their demand which led to the #EndSars protest in the first instance..
This people are just so wicked.
Imagine, they have change the narrative by tagging the citizens as hoodlums.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Why did lagos state attack peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate? They have not answered bt go about reporting about the destruction that came in the aftermath of their massacre. Are they not aware everywhere in the world the such crimes against humanity will cause backlash and anger?? Are they so naive to know this or they assumed Nigerians are docile idiot who would accept any maltreatment? Even Americans won't sit back and watch such massacre happen without public backlash or destruction.

U are the cause of the problem u are crying about undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by ello29(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
We should support the government as they look for better ways to address the issues regards to insecurity and better governance.
Alot of innocent Nigerians properties was targeted most of the hoodlums took the advantage to sabotage and steal from our people and we lost so much lives.
We should by now be helping the police to arrest all those looters and thieves instead of thinking for another protest.
We Nigerians youths should be wise.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Anaerobi:
Them done the fear. The number of unemployed graduate is 20x more than the number of unemployed graduate.
In other countries, even the non educated do exploit because their system of government is trust worthy. But in Nigeria the educated once no see talk more of the uneducated. Why won't youth be thinking of another protest. Because even in the protest, them they get free food and water sef....
God help us.

Are you a graduate. Yes or no?
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by sammiepraise(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2020
if another protest is going to kick off its no longer going to be EndSARS but a revolutionary protest. by then it will not be easy to stop as the previous.

if they don't want any other protest, they should answer to the demand of the people.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Elioandrew: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:
All the pple shouting #endsars.
Shey y'all av killed innocent pple indirectly and stayed low baa!
What result did the endsars yielded? Absolutely Nothing!.

Now pple are dead, shops/businesses av bin looted, many places av bin set ablaze as a result of ur nonsense endsars that didnt yield any positive result.
Y'all devils av carried on with ur useless lives. Drinking, smoking f*cking up and down baa.
all I have to say is, you're a compound fool. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
hunger has shown its effort in this one life cool keep looking for protest ground up and down, person wey poverty don make am believe say protest ground be Charity Center smiley smiley Werey dey Disguise smiley better open up before hunger kill you
Okay oo God knows i tried to help u mentally, psychologically and monetarily but ur stubborn attitude n forming will keep u stunted. Continue selling ur cheap web services to ur equally cheap clientele.. I rest my case undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by byinks(f): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Don't allow NCDC to lockdown Lagos....it would be disastrous
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Algold:
Hunt game is gradually taking it course on those that pioneer #Endsar. We are watching closely. We will stand against intimidation, harassment and arrest.

I want to urge every youth by 2021 when INEC open for voters registration to get there voter card.

2023 is the year we will be taking our destiny in our hands. I can bet you even our parents want to eat the fruits of their labour after years of training us to school and work.

2023 the youths will be filling every vacant position available. Which will be systematic and well organize.

They now know what the youths are capable of doing. We should not loose focus, we must get it right once and for all. Gradually we will set standard for every other Africa countries under the siege of bad governance and leaders.

Together we can make NIGERIA work again

Here we go again, Nigerian Yoots! You will take over? Really?

Start naming the people you will vote for. No blah blah blah just drop their names here.

Abi they are just going to appear from nowhere? Or drop from the sky without track record, field experience, political influence, name recognition, personal character and antecedents etc etc

Who are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by lymelyte(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
Who wan protest again? Abeg Christmas is near, don't want to spend it in the hospital smiley I dey my house

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
speak for yourself
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Ritapearlydove(f): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
Let's just start seeing commitment from leadership
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
I will always support people's fundamental rights to peaceful protests. But this problem is a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT problem. So please protesters should mobilise and go to Abuja. After passing through Oyingbo on Thursday and seeing the level of destruction at the Oyingbo BRT terminal, and then, ESPECIALLY because knowing that many civilians were also killed during the protests, which is the saddest and most regrettable part, Lagos should not be turned to a staging ground for further peaceful protests against the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that could lead to another round of civilians deaths and destruction of critical public infrastructure. Protesters should mobilise to Abuja. Buhari regime is the problem, not Sanwo Olu. Otherwise, it means these protests have turned political and is being targeted at Tinubu. Protesters should go to Abuja, OR go to Federal Government facilities and protest there. Please and please let's reason these things well. Many people died during the crisis of the last protests, that's not something anybody should be happy about or recreate the events that can repeat such a thing. Some people's businesses were completely destroyed, they are yet to recover. LASG should fund the protesters transport mobilisation to Abuja, may dem no pour sand for una garri oh grin. Protesters should go to National Assembly and Asshole Rock and protest to Buhari regime. They are the ones controlling Police and Military, not Sanwo Olu

Let them protest in Lagos na, I will help LASG to shoot them and remove their corpses. Bstds!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by deebrain(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Nonsense.

I'm waiting to see police first on the road mounting their check points if they have the balls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done / Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.