Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests (29000 Views)

Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2020
mrkings84:
Warn Police to stop extortion and all form of brutality.
If they start again, hmmmm....
Only God will save them this time!

I pity your family cause this time you will be shot dead!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
mobi99:
we are calm now not because u ask us to to calm down.. but expect another version next year when the festive period is over , and when you guys couldn't serve justice to those innocent citizens that u brought to their untimely death.... what we want is justice, who gave the order , and why they order?

You WILL be SHOT dead!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2020
omodaamola:

Again, where was it recorded that protesters did that? During the protest, there were looters and there were thugs of whom most are government sponsored to disengage the peaceful protest wink

Wasn't in Lagos mass transit bus that mobilized thugs to protest ground at Alausa?

See eh, let's face the realities, our government, politicians are not sincere to serve....

Come out and protest again na, oya!

You WILL be shot DEAD!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Reference(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2020
They don't want anything to change. They battle hard to keep things as they were. Hoping their antagonists fade into oblivion. Let's see weho blinks first. Blackmailing the people with images of violence while hiding their destruction of society, sanity, security succor perpetuated over decades.

New York to Boston, London to Paris, Hong Kong to Cairo, great cities have been ravaged by the violence of protests, the loss of lives and the destruction of property many times before but will always be rebuilt by the people who own the government indeed. Those in power have no flight to blackmail the long suffering citizens of a nation serially misgoverned for they are no more patriotic than the citizens they abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Ganzoh:
The next one would not be a protest, it would be a revolution....keep doing what you are doing and watch as everything would unfold.

Human right na my property

Fools can not dash me my right

Pity your mama. This time around you WILL be shot dead.

Looting and anarchy is not human right!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Algold:
Hunt game is gradually taking it course on those that pioneer #Endsar. We are watching closely. We will stand against intimidation, harassment and arrest.

I want to urge every youth by 2021 when INEC open for voters registration to get there voter card.

2023 is the year we will be taking our destiny in our hands. I can bet you even our parents want to eat the fruits of their labour after years of training us to school and work.

2023 the youths will be filling every vacant position available. Which will be systematic and well organize.

They now know what the youths are capable of doing. We should not loose focus, we must get it right once and for all. Gradually we will set standard for every other Africa countries under the siege of bad governance and leaders.

Together we can make NIGERIA work again

This government is ready to kill more Nigerians come 2023... Look what happened in 2019 election Na. This government is blood thirsty...
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
hopexter:

Speak for yourself. If looted palliatives don finish and no change regarding their demands and yet protesters are being intimidated, threatened against all visible evidence relating to Lekki Massacre, we go still protest. It's too late to stop moving angry

This time you WILL be shot dead! Just try it.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
koffikondo:
We won't protest again sir. We will give the full video that can never be deleted and this time we wouldn't mind your cctv anymore. If u like you mount 1000 pcs of them around you. If u like you stage a battalion of soldiers around you. The monsters will still win. We are regrouping and just waiting for the year to run out.

2021 will be a continuation of vision 2020. #endbadgovernance

Please say goodbye to your family before the protest because I know for sure you WILL be shot dead!

The government is also waiting for you.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Neddstark:
Dear Lagos state government, it is our right to protest. If things get out of hands, we will definitely protest.
But blocking the roads and turning major routes into youth carnivals, that is some bullshit, arrest us if we do that.

Hmmm no time for arrest. You WILL be shot dead this time.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by MusaChukwudi: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Benohio:
It is like APC members don't even know anything about the Constitution and the rights of the citizens therein. As it stands this government has become illegitimate. They forget that the ultimate power is with the people and you can never win against your people. The Nigerian govt always have this 'I am god' mentality over its citizens. Right now they want to shut the mouths of every citizen and human rights N.G.Os by all means. But something really big is coming that would hit them upfront. Something they can not handle. And their families might pay for it. They are digging fresh wounds. The people are not sleeping.

Your grave has been dug already, just come out and try nonsense again!
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by litaninja(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
You no really get sense. But try dey keep ma low key.
DryMouth:
All the pple shouting #endsars.
Shey y'all av killed innocent pple indirectly and stayed low baa!
What result did the endsars yielded? Absolutely Nothing!.

Now pple are dead, shops/businesses av bin looted, many places av bin set ablaze as a result of ur nonsense endsars that didnt yield any positive result.
Y'all devils av carried on with ur useless lives. Drinking, smoking f*cking up and down baa.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
#EndSars...
we are also warning the government against police fresh means of brutality, and impunity

useless govt wey no no work...
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
webm:

You talk like you don't have an ATOM of sense. If the protest didn't happen, won't SARS still be killing people today? Don't you listen to the petitions coming to Lagos judicial panel? slowpoke
You are a big fool. If u re wise, u ll see that ur endsars didnt yield anything. Even the endswat was as useless as well.

Come and see what ur endsars made pple suffered. pple investments gone all because of the nonsense and wen buhari made a speech all u cowards went into hiding.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by mrkings84(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I pity your family cause this time you will be shot dead!

They got guns, we got arms....
Pity urself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2020
moodyguy:
mumu we achieved a lot watch out for more protests
As long as am concerned u didnt achieve anything.
Y'all are bunch of cowards. Wen buhari made his speech, all of you went into hiding.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Elioandrew:
all I have to say is, I am a compound fool. Idiot.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
abbeyfel:
My Mumuism is greatly on another level! I am stupid and I don't know. Well. That's one thing with stupidity
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by chuksmad(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:

You are a big fool. If u re wise, u ll see that ur endsars didnt yield anything. Even the endswat was as useless as well.

Come and see what ur endsars made pple suffered. pple investments gone all because of the nonsense and wen buhari made a speech all u cowards went into hiding.
I am beginning to suspect you as agent of nwo. You prefer military regime to democratic regime so you can control everyone and enforce any evil project you want. It is better you relocate in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by DryMouth: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
chuksmad:
I am beginning to suspect you as agent of nwo. You prefer military regime to democratic regime so you can control everyone and enforce any evil project you want. It is better you relocate in the jungle
So as una destroy pple investments u like am.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
nwamabo1:
People have calmed down naw,

Dear Nlanders please forgive me I need your help am a person with quadriplegic spinal cord injury for d past 13yrs now please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives. Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our home here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository,I also need Dil stick for bowel digital stimulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrB1zMRj2PQ

Please whoever is seeing this plz come to our rescue I even have to borrow money from someone to be able to complete my mom hospital visit few weeks ago because since over two week now she has been seriously sick,we are yet to pay the nurse treating her before it becomes wosrt on 15th of this month and I have to plead with someone to help me take her to hospital.even food items we lack in the house now , couple with managing my own disabled condition the burden is too much for us. please I am begging for your financial help

NB: I was mainly seeking for financial aid to care for my spinal cord injury medical needs and other difficulties I am facing.but as it stands now her state of health is giving me worries because with out her I wouldn't know my fate will be. And also I am not a new member here I am previously with the handle nwamabo247 I started his plead last year but someone steal my previous video that I mistakenly din't mention my name in it. And have been using it to defraud unsuspecting people

Mynd44 and Mukina2
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by dontai(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Oya, if them born u well go and protest
haba, it's like telling someone if they born you well go vote, it's sound daft. No disrespect intended.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by omodaamola: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Come out and protest again na, oya!

You WILL be shot DEAD!

Wahala for you o grin, I only quoted what's wrong with the post...It is not constitutionally right. Let's be sincere with ourselves. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Anaerobi(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

Are you a graduate. Yes or no?
Oh sorry, I have two answers to your questions. Yes and No.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by webm: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2020
DryMouth:

So in your wise mind, it's better to hide and not protest because we have a bad government that doesn't listen? I bet you never had an encounter with SARS. What a fool!

At least listen to the many petition coming to the Judicial panel and get some ball. With your likes in this world, we will never have rights to anything. They can even kill your dad and you'll not say pim.

The protest yielded many results. People can go about their businesses without fear of being killed by SARS

Armed robbery reduced too.

People did not hide when Buhari made speech. People recognised that there are your likes that would kill others for demanding better security for everyone.

So get it into your skull, people retreated because we have human killers like you who don't want progress but oppression even when they cannot afford food to eat, they prefer to have people die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Cutiekatty: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
Who wan protest again? Abeg Christmas is near, don't want to spend it in the hospital smiley I dey my house

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

All your life how Christmas have you celebrated? Has it change the faith of our country? Or make things better? If Care is not taken even on Christmas day people will protest because of inability to provide food for their love ones. Mark my word the next protest will be massive and there will be no backing down, most Nigerians have become the walking dead,a living corpse and are not afraid to die, let police or the military kill them ,they will be doing them a Favour.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Ajsmart(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2020
No problem. When the police even shoot you we’ll walk past your body on the way to buy suya and orijin. If you ask why we didn’t help you, we’ll remind you of your post where you stated that fighting police brutality will yield absolutely nothing!

DryMouth:
All the pple shouting #endsars.
Shey y'all av killed innocent pple indirectly and stayed low baa!
What result did the endsars yielded? Absolutely Nothing!.

Now pple are dead, shops/businesses av bin looted, many places av bin set ablaze as a result of ur nonsense endsars that didnt yield any positive result.
Y'all devils av carried on with ur useless lives. Drinking, smoking f*cking up and down baa.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by ebenezer202l(f): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
dairykidd:

See this one dey talk of Christmas as old as u are.. no wonder u no dey get works. Building cut n nail websites for 20k then after 2 months clients go begin complain.

Fear kee u there angry
[/s] another useless bini hoodlum that broke prison wall and released your criminal brothers into the state and now they're turn Edo state into a city of nightmare.
It's just a matter of time you all would be caged soon.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by ivieeseosa: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Then provide transparency, accountability and good governance
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by ebenezer202l(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
Yeah, I prefer the way i'm right now and I'm still going beyond, while you remain stagnant smiley start being useful bro. Oh I forgot, you are missing the 3 square meal you receive on the protest ground smiley eeyah sorry.
exactly bro, those free meals and drinks were part of the reason these jobless mofos went there.
There is so much hunger in the country.
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by ebenezer202l(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
deebrain:
Nonsense.

I'm waiting to see police first on the road mounting their check points if they have the balls.
[/s] shut up illiterate
Re: Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Here we go again, Nigerian Yoots! You will take over? Really?

Start naming the people you will vote for. No blah blah blah just drop their names here.

Abi they are just going to appear from nowhere? Or drop from the sky without track record, field experience, political influence, name recognition, personal character and antecedents etc etc

Who are they?

Lol. You want to give him a brain aneurysm? Our "lazy youths" in Nigeria are incapable of thinking that far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo / Thugs Invade Catholic Church In Lagos, Cart Away PVC Registration Machines / Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.