Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking (13320 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / See List Of Buharis Ministers / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2011
What a cutie!
As if i didnt already have enough reasons to vote Buhari
even beaf sef dey trip, lol
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by evilspirit: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=64pt]MY BLOOD GROUP IS[/size]

[size=96pt] BB+[/size]
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2011
wesley80:

The more I hear these dumb comparisons, the more I have more respect for Gej. Your intolerant General divorced his wife of over Two decades over the flimsy excuse of accepting money while he was in jail from IBB (then a demon now a saint worthy of patronage) and married a more presentable lady, and the only thing u can see is a gorgeous woman? Try Hypocrisy, or how else do u describe courting the same man that made u divorce the mother of your children?. Patience may not be an eloquent speaker, her English might make us chuckle and uncomfortable but she has stood by her man thru thick and thin and has earned her place grammar or no grammar, she isnt going to be dumped or shackled by Gej. Now thats Faithfulness!
Buhari's true self is all too often revealed not in his statements but in his actions, the traits of a Despot and Fascist are there 4 everyone with a half brain to see.
His wife betrayed him by going to ask for and accept money from a man who he knew was curropt, Buhari is highly principled, he provided all she needed but she wanted more, she felt IBB was his friend and went to beg him for money, when Buhari found out he was hurt and betrayed, and when trust is fifnished in a marriage the marriage is done for. Shout whatever you want to but even as a woman i support buhari on this, How will i hurt my husbands pride by going round begging for money when he takes care of my needs? That is like stripping my husband naked in public, even if we dont have food, we are broke we will rob vaseline on our mouth and smile instead of going to beg for stolen money. thats principles, oh i forgot you dont know what principles means.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by soldee: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

At least she wasn't campaigning in Igbo or Ijaw like Buhari is campaigning in Hausa. Thats the difference.
As for gloating, Buhari will be there again in 2015 stretching out his everlasting failed runs to a record. lol

Is Um-bre-bra not Ijaw? grin grin grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2011
wesley80:

The more I hear these dumb comparisons, the more I have more respect for Gej. Your intolerant General divorced his wife of over Two decades over the flimsy excuse of accepting money while he was in jail from IBB (then a demon now a saint worthy of patronage) and married a more presentable lady, and the only thing u can see is a gorgeous woman? Try Hypocrisy, or how else do u describe courting the same man that made u divorce the mother of your children?. Patience may not be an eloquent speaker, her English might make us chuckle and uncomfortable but she has stood by her man thru thick and thin and has earned her place grammar or no grammar, she isnt going to be dumped or shackled by Gej. Now thats Faithfulness!
Buhari's true self is all too often revealed not in his statements but in his actions, the traits of a Despot and Fascist are there 4 everyone with a half brain to see.

Buddie it is called principles and a man without principles will never be a great man. Our politicians dont have values, they lack principles, you cannot pin point an ideology to them, the only ideology they have is where they can thief the biggest loot.

A wife of 20 years should understand her husband and it is the biggest act of betrayal for a wife to go accept help( rumours have it it it was money) from the person in whose hands is the keys to your husbands cell. It is even more honourable for us to realise that Buhari did not steal money otherwise why would his wife lack money just 12 months after he husband quit the seat of power. Can anyone name another Nigerian leader like that apart from Balewa and Murtala Muhhamad.

I love this man called Buhari , i admire is principles consistency, honesty and integrity. Buhari says something , you can take it to the bank. Even his haters cannot say anything bad about his character except his rigidity which is actually the inability to break his core principles.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2011
@ honeric01, Aisha2
please modify your signature to show support for Buhari / Bakare.

See my own signature at the bottom of my posts
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

His wife betrayed him by going to ask for and accept money from a man who he knew was curropt, Buhari is highly principled, he provided all she needed but she wanted more, she felt IBB was his friend and went to beg him for money, when Buhari found out he was hurt and betrayed, and when trust is fifnished in a marriage the marriage is done for. Shout whatever you want to but even as a woman i support buhari on this, How will i hurt my husbands pride by going round begging for money when he takes care of my needs? That is like stripping my husband unclothed in public, even if we dont have food, we are broke we will rob vaseline on our mouth and smile instead of going to beg for stolen money. thats principles, oh i forgot you dont know what principles means.

It seems you were reading my mind as you were typing. Nigerians dont appreciate principles simply because we have very few role models in power with principles. The call principles rigidity.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by maclatunji: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
See how Aisha2 want to start wahala over Buhari's wife. However, I am of the opinion that a Man's wife reflects his attitude, mentality and taste. Having watched the CPC fund-raiser for its female candidates hosted by Hajia Aishat Buhari (The same thing Aisha2 watched). I must say that the man is a classy bloke.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Jakumo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Fortunately Ayatollah's 25th wife looks well past her child-bearing years, so we won't have to worry about hearing the pitter patter footfall of mini-Ayatollas emerging to scurry about and further pollute the gene pool of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Seriously though,  career sociopaths like Buhari Bin Laden would, in a just world, be pre-emptively sterilized, medicated and institutionalized under lockdown in a secure facility for their own protection, and that of innocent onlookers.  Individuals such as the Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, Buhari Bin Laden, who are on record as having  publicly advocated mob lynchings during the forthcoming national elections, are by definition either psychotically deranged or just plain evil, either of which merits swift and decisive intervention by armed mental health authorities in white coats.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by fstranger3(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Aisha2

Pls let me know when she becomes single again. grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
Aisha2,
Is she the wife that is a christian?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
GenBuhari:

Aisha2,
Why do you want to derail this thread and start unnecessary argument, cant some people just behave for once. Its her beauty we're talking about here not religion, please go and start a religious thread of your own
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Still waiting for the picture
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by fstranger3(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
blink182:

Why do you want to derail this thread and start unnecessary argument, cant some people just behave for once. Its her beauty we're talking about here not religion, please go and start a religious thread of your own

And who made you a moderator?

Isnt he allowed to express his opinion?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
GenBuhari:

Aisha2,
I dont know her religion just saw her yesterday. He has one wife, that am sure of. Anyway with a wife like that, my President doesnt need to look anywhere else. She set oh. According to Femi Kuti everything dey correct order
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
fstranger3:

And who made you a moderator?

Isnt he allowed to express his opinion?
Sorry if it seems like I'm moderating but this is how funny arguments starts and b 4 you know it the essence of the thread is lost
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by wesley80(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^ And whats the silly essence of the thread? Celebrating the fickle 'Principles' of a retired General that lands him a pretty wife? Thot we had a Romance section or are MOD's exempted from obeying the rules?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by bkbabe97y(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

He should try to limit his campaign slogans to English, otherwise he is campaigning to Hausa speakers only.

This monkey, ure such a hypocrite!
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ And whats the silly essence of the thread? Celebrating the fickle 'Principles' of a retired General that lands him a pretty wife? Thot we had a Romance section or are MOD's exempted from obeying the rules?
Oh ok, so all madam Dames threads are in romance abi? My friend go and drink panadol and stop being jealous of our fine first lady, and dont attempt to insult my intergrity or my work here as a moderator. Am a poster first before being a moderator
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
honeric01:

SAI means UP.

Sai Buhari = Up Buhari

Thank you. smiley
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
wesley80:

The fact I felt like being polite with fstranger doesn't mean I'll be with you. Watch it.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by wesley80(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

Oh ok, so all madam Dames threads are in romance abi? My friend go and drink panadol and stop being jealous of our fine first lady, and dont attempt to insult my intergrity or my work here as a moderator. Am a poster first before being a moderator

Integrity? That word is gradually becoming the most abused word around here. U really think u - like your favoured general - needs me to put a big Question mark on that 'Integrity' of yours? Humour me.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Pataki: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Thank you. smiley
Olodo. Na only Igbo language you sabi? grin

Hope you are BB2011 compliant! cheesy
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by OAM4J: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
Enough of this grin grin

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/jRi2Szbx2NI[/flash]

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/oYsIBNHuJvQ[/flash]
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Guy there is no need to mock Patience.

Lets keep focussed and positive about hoe Good Buhari is
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
wesley80:

^^ Integrity? That word is gradually becoming the most abused word around here. U really think u - like your favoured general - needs me to put a big Question mark on that 'Integrity' of yours? Humour me.
undecided
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Johndoe100(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
[b]Nigeria has always been a basket case. Things that are abnormal and aberrations takes place in Nigeria everyday; they are commonplace and they assume normality and are acceptable as part of our life. Having illiterate soldiers rail road the whole nation of well educated people was at one time acceptable in the mentality of Nigerians. At the sight of a demented soldier on national television Nigerians rush out to celebrate and welcome the new 'messiah' to Dodan Barrack. The people easily lap up the new soldier of fortune's promises and good intentions and will be glad that the thieves in babariga and tall caps (a la Shagari's) have been arrested and their political parties "dissolved." People will take to the streets to listen to all the new promises of what the new "fedra gonment" will do. They will lap up all the "summarily dismissed," "hearby dissolved," "summarily expelled," and nonsense like "this gonment will not tallrate any indisplin" from the very mouth of lowlifes who are the very epitome of indiscipline! Mohammudu Buhari was one of such undisciplined soldiers that forcefully terminated democratically constituted and elected governments. [/b]

advertisement

The twin towers of terror, Mohammudu Buhari and his co-traveler Tunde Idiagbon, plotted and terminated the second republic. The second republic was never a worthy venture considering the excesses and corruption of the epicureans in Alhaji Shehu Shagari and Adisa (the self-processed and heavily deluded AMA, Always Mentally Alert) Akiloye's National Party of Nigeria (NPN), but only the people have the right to terminate it through the ballot box. But Buhari has no regard for the ballot box or democratic process that engenders and enthrones democratic regimes. Like any soldier of fortune with a huge personal agenda, Buhari overthrew the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. He accused the civilian administration of corruption and bad governance; he called them names and came to the conclusion that they will be "summarily disciplined." On December 31, 1983, Mohammudu Buhari rolled back the hands of the nation's development and stymied the progress of Nigeria. He decided to clean up the mess left behind by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) and restore order. But rather than dealing with the crooks, philanders, epicureans, grabbers and looters in the NPN and hold them accountable, he chose to punish only a section of the political landscape; he focused on the political opposition that controlled less than 30% of the funds at the time. Buhari arrested, detained and tried all the governors of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) while the erstwhile leaders of the NPN were left untouched and a mere handful of them kept under house arrest.

Buhari's was a selective approach to governance and justice. Not a single Hausa/Fulani man or woman was arrested, interrogated, detained, brought to trial or sent to jail during his dictatorship despite the legions of Southern non-Muslim 'infidels' he detained without trial, sentenced for flimsy reasons, or murdered by retroactive law. It was only Umaru Dikko he went after - for whatever personal reasons - among the dozens of NPN chieftains, but he kept the likes of Professor Ambrose Ali, Chief Olabisi Onabanjo, Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Bola Ige in prison. He tried them and retried them until they were found guilty. His goal was to find them guilty and it was at all cost. For him it was better to find the 'infidels' guilty rather than trouble the 'elect.' Buhari incarcerated the UPN governors who brought development to their people and their states and rewarded NPN governors who could not account for the revenue allocations they got and the loans they borrowed with house arrests and freedom to move around! It was Buhari's Northern Agenda, an agenda soaked in his belief in a pious North and determination to deal ruthlessly with the 'infidels,' from the Christian South and its inferior Muslim population who were not Muslim enough,

The repeated imprisonment, trials and tribulations heaped on the UPN governors hastened the untimely demise of Chief Olabisi Onabanjo and Professor Ambrose Alli. Buhari lacked the conscience to care; he was least interested in the fairness of his action. All the ministers of the National Party of Nigeria and their party chieftains such as the former president Alhaji Shehu Shagari, Suleman Takuma, Adamu Ciroma, Yahaya Dikko and many others were left untouched; they were too pious and of a special Northern breed to be touched. Buhari settled for scapegoats and 'infidels' from the South to justify that he was cleaning the nation of corruption when in fact he wore a garment of greed and excesses. He showed very little respect for the law of the land. He even went a step further to backdate laws in order to ensure that three suspected drug pushers, Bartholomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedengbe and Lawal Ojuolape were found guilty by retroactive law, but then that was a drug trade that prominent Northern Nigerian businessmen were well noted for. In doing this, he insulted the civil society and drew the anger and criticism of the Nigerian media, labour unions, the Nigerian Bar Association, the National Association of Resident Doctors, and many other unions and organizations. Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti and his brother, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti suffered greatly from the inhuman actions and detentions of Buhari and his band of plunders. The three drug suspects were found guilty and murdered by retroactive law. Decree No. 20 of 1984 was not only inhuman and illegal in its composition, it was draconian and a law made by fools, because suddenly action that we acceptable and normal when taken were strangely turned into criminal actions. The Public Officers (Protection Against False Accusation) Decree 4 of 1984 was Buhari's gift to the Nigerian Press and its first victims were The Guardian's Tunde Thompson and Nduka Iraboh.

Buhari did not even consider the ministers of Alhaji Shehu Shagari who broke every law, plundered the nation's resources and spent money like it was going out of fashion for any punishment. He did not come to punish the 'saints,' because the saints are too pious. His war against indiscipline (WAI) was conceived in deceit. Only the unholy will be punished for acts of indiscipline. The pious have the right to 'take,' to 'use,' and to 'remove' whatever they want, and their taking, using and removing what they want is holy and righteous before Allah. As far as Buhari was concerned only the people in the South were undisciplined since the North was and still is pure and pious. Only numskulls will hold such silly and silly believes, but Buhari was far from convinced about the superiority of his Hausa/Fulani race and the purity of Islam. For Buhari, he was right and pure and we (the people in the South) are dead. He considered himself sent by Allah to either purify them or exterminate them all.

The Emir of Gwandu was too pious and as such was at liberty to bring in his 53 suitcases. While the people importing contrabands were predominantly from the North, only the few from the South were arrested and prosecuted. Alhaji Jokolo, the current Emir of Gwandu and son of the then Emir recently said his father only brought back 12 suitcases and not 53. Jokolo, a former colonel in the Nigeria Army said it was General Buhari who instructed him to go to the airport to receive his father, the then Emir. Mustapha Jokolo acknowledged that several suitcases were taken straight from the aircraft to the State House. He said those were for the Chief of Protocol, Dahiru Waziri. They were all in the government of Mohammudu Buhari but Buhari did not put them on trial for bringing contraband goods into the country or for disobeying the law by not taking their luggage through the normal process of inspection. Even Buhari's brother was on that same entourage of the Emir of Gwandu, but all of them are neck and shoulder above the law, and the war against indiscipline does not affect them; they are above such petty laws that were made for commoners and Southerners.

General Buhari has very little education, like the rest of his khaki-wearing comrades who ruled Nigeria by force and by decrees. He attended primary school in Daura and later the Katsina Model School before attending military training at home and overseas. We can safely say that this is another cretin case with very little ability for creative, analytical and constructive thinking. Even his actions as military dictator were causes of concern for the academia, and they worry why any rational person will take those actions or follow the steps Buhari followed. A few months or a year in any military college or cadet program can never prepare any soldier for governance. Soldiers are trained to follow rules and to obey orders; never to run government, lead civilians or be seen in the civil society wearing uniform around. No military training prepare or pretend to prepare a soldier to run a local government or a state. Buhari was poorly educated and has a low intelligence quotient (IQ) to manage the affairs of the people of Katsina State and as such lack what it takes to manage the affairs of Nigeria. He forcefully imposed himself on the Nigerian people and made a terrible work of it; he caused confusion, did the economy no good and dehumanized the civil society. If he failed when he was a dictator, I do not see him succeeding in a democratic, give-and-take environment.

Buhari accepted the Abacha contraption and was one of the first few who embraced Abacha quite early and saw nothing wrong in the annulment of MKO Abiola's freely given mandate. Buhari was therefore rewarded with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) by his friend, General Sani Abacha. The PTF had annual budgets that were far more than what most states of the federation received from the federal purse. The Fund began in 1996 with an initial capital of almost 60 billion naira. It was a duplication of social services and it became the bottomless pit that allowed the Northern Oligarchy to loot the national treasury once again. It was like the return of the Nigerian National Supply Company (NNSC) and contracts were flowing and doing so in abundance, but available only to the Oligarchy who will then turn around to sell the contract papers to a Southerner at huge profit. It all became a joke in Lagos about how some people procured the paper and made billions and some bought the paper and do all the work for little or nothing! Buhari's PTF built roads at federal, state and local government levels at a time when the Federal Ministry of Work lacked the funds to repair roads. PTF also procured drugs at a time when the Federal Ministry of Heath did not have the budget to provide drugs for federal hospitals. It was said that the PTF had 115.6 billion naira available to it as at December 31, 1997, funds that were never audited or properly accounted for. Like Abacha and the rest of his government, the PTF was set up to provide an opportunity to loot without any need for accountability; and corruption and indiscipline were never fought at that level. A wise former head of state would have seen that PTF was an alternative government and he would have rejected the offer to be part of it, but not Mr. Buhari. PTF brought untold opportunities and allowed him to practically rebuild Katsina, Kaduna and the rest of the north while a few projects were thrown at the Southern States.

More roads were built in each of Funtua, Gusau, Kaduna, and Sokoto than in Lagos or Oyo State. Over 70% of the Fund's allocation went into modernizing the roads in the North. For example, roads in Malali Government Reservation Area (GRA) in Kaduna were as good as you can wish for before PTF was set up, but these roads were dualized with PTF's money all the way to Durbar Hotel and beyond. Buhari's idea of Nigeria is one in which the north is superior and it must always take the lion share of everything. Unfortunately Muhammudu Buhari is the presidential candidate of Bola Tinubu, the self-professed leader of the Yoruba people. It is very obvious they have so much in common - brash, uncreative, unimaginative and false superior air. Contractors such as Chagori and Chagori (C&C) and Afri-Projects Consortium were some of the major beneficiaries of the PTF contracts. The PTF even carried out projects in Military barracks despite the fact that those projects have been provided for in the Ministry of Defence's budget. The Armed Forces PTF was allocated 20% of the PTF funds and with it came more funds to loot and no accountability. In the final analysis it was confirmed that Buhari wasted 135 billion naira of the PTF's 146 billion and all this financial abuse during the time Abacha was waging war against indiscipline and corruption (WAIC). The joke is on Abacha, Buhari and their ilk, and I am laughing out loud, really loud.

Human rights violations brought the civil society in confrontation with the twin towers of terror. Buhari and Idiagbon were ruthless and they disregarded every right, every dignity and ignored every court injunction as they inflicted untold pains on human rights organizations, newspapers, labour unions, and the community of editors, journalists, writers, reporters, and opinion leaders. The twin towers were right and we were all wrong and as such detained - kept away for as long as their lordships wanted. It has often been speculated that the reason why Buhari terminated a democratic government was to give him the opportunity to remove the documents relating to the missing Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) missing $2.8 billion. For reasons relating to the missing $2.8 billion, Buhari detained, intimidated, jailed and abused people at will. His detention camps were flung open by his successor and the whole world was shocked beyond believe that a human being will go to any extent to dehumanize other human beings for no reason at all. The unfortunate traveler and the other tower in the Buhari dictatorship, Tunde Idiagbon was no doubt the honest and decent of the two men. Idiagbon was a disciplined soldier who got into a ride with a crooked driver behind the wheels.

There is no doubt in my mind that General Mohammudu Buhari failed in every area of assessment. He lacks the temperament to tolerate democratic culture, he is poorly educated and lack the creative, analytical and strategic thinking required leading a nation like Nigeria. It is true Buhari had gunned his way into power in Nigeria before, essentially an accident of history that should never have happened. He may be qualified to lead the Caliphate but even then the days of the Caliphate have receded into the footnotes of history. Buhari was a soldier who disobeyed his commander in chief and forcefully removed an elected government from office. Besides lacking the moral authority and shared values required of a democratic leader, Buhari's antecedent as minister in the petroleum ministry where funds disappeared and later as chairman of the Petroleum Trust Funds where cases of widespread corruption and sectionalism were rampant necessarily made it imperative to disqualify this former tower of terror.

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/121010.html
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by monkeyleg: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Wesley80,

You have been caught and exposed now, havent you. I knew sooner or later you true nature will show up on here. After all you are the same person who said it was ok to take money from pdp to vote Uduaghan in, didnt you? So I guess you dont understand that word Principle or Should I sat intergrity. By the way you Master case has fallen flat on its face. Come April God willing Uduaghan will be kicked out, and I will want to see where you will go and fill your begging bowl. Rasclat.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/delta-state-gov-uduaghan-loses-tenure-elongation-case
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by monkeyleg: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Beaf,

I see you are finally seeing some sense. Please abandorn your deceitful fellowship of Goddy and come into light. After all I promised I would introduce you to Mercy Johnson, was that not the deal?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf1: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I see you are finally seeing some sense. Please abandorn your deceitful fellowship of Goddy and come into light. After all I promised I would introduce you to Mercy Johnson, was that not the deal?

kiss kiss
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

lol! Just introduce me to Mercy Johnson first, but she must be unmarried! Den we go yarn! grin grin grin
. . .But afta, e go still be GEJ. cool
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by AndreUweh(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
While one leader is destined to fail, another is destined to win.
He lost in 2003, 2007 and is prepared to lose again.
At 69, his days are gone. It's a pity some Nigerians want to recycle a spent force. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency / FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi / $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.