Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking (13318 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / See List Of Buharis Ministers / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by fstranger3(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

You must live in a place with lots of amazing women. Her face gets at least a 8/10 from me. She is pretty damn good, imo.

Coming from someone who lives in California?

I am really embarrased that you'd give her an 8/10

Seriously, anything more than 4 for her face is just been overly sentimental and patronizing grin!

I wonder what you'd give Tpiah. . . I do know what Physics would give Tpiah though grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2011
That is not Buharis wife. His wife is in her late fourties from my estimation of what i saw, still trying to get a better picture
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by tng(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2011
Abeg oh this is not buhari's wife. I know this lady as we worked in the same place before.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by skalamanga: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2011
tng:

Abeg oh this is not buhari's wife. I know this lady as we worked in the same place before.

100% correct! @macjive01 please always get your facts right and stop misleading people here. this is a married woman with 2 lovely kids, check out her fb profile

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/aisaugie
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by seunlayi(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2011
tng:

skalamanga:

100% correct! @macjive01 please always get your facts right and stop misleading people here. this is a married woman with 2 lovely kids, check out her fb profile

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/aisaugie
Wao  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by MaiSuya(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2011
So up till now, nobody has been able to get the photograph of our. . .[i]ehem [/i]first lady to be?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2011
Mai Suya:

So up till now, nobody has been able to get the photograph of our. . .[i]ehem [/i]first lady to be?

That says a lot of our dicsiplined president to be and our first lady to be. His wife is not the flashy type you see jumping all around in the media. Even when he was HOS his wife was not normally seen in public and there was nothing like office of the frist lady. It was IBB that started this nonsense in Nigeria.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by semid4lyfe(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
Four pages and no pix? undecided

Moving on. . . . .
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Aisha please get us out of this suspense, we want to see her pictures angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
my understanding is buhari had plenty of wives. Dont know where they all suddenly vanished to.

as per breathtaking, can someone define breathtaking. Na money dey determine am?

the picture of whoever that is is just ok, though some may be in a waanking frenzy and they'd do the same even if the space was blank.

yaradua's daughters are still the most beautiful of any nigerian leader's family, past and present, imo.

btw, someone posted the wife's picture on another thread, some months back.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
He has always had only one wife, your sources are wrong
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by naijaking1: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^^
I hope this is not turning into some hair-dressing salon gossip thread, if not, why not post some source to support whether Buhari has only one wife as opposed to the usual 3-4 wives per muslim men of his cadre?
"Trust me, I heard it from a reliable source" isn't just enough sad
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
tpiah!:

my understanding is buhari had plenty of wives. Dont know where they all suddenly vanished to.

as per breathtaking, can someone define breathtaking. Na money dey determine am?

the picture of whoever that is is just ok, though some may be in a waanking frenzy and they'd do the same even if the space was blank.

yaradua's daughters are still the most beautiful of any nigerian leader's family, past and present, imo.

btw, someone posted the wife's picture on another thread, some months back.
[/quote

Have you ever seen Gumsu Abacha?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by arsenal1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Beautiful ko intelligent ni. mchewww. where is my ignore abeg
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by CrudeOil2(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
That is not Buharis wife!
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3:

I know

I have seen to many beautiful white, asian, Indian,Russian byttches to give a fuuuk about some below average looking fulani bytch. . . Thank God I no more see Nigerian girls the way I used to some 10 yrs ago. I have been emancipated from ugly looking Nigerian gilrs grin

I will give her -30/10 grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
His family. cool

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by naijaking1: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^^
Beautiful family picture.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by fstranger3(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
Too conservative: no cleavage, no b00bies, WTF?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^^
Beautiful family picture.

I concur.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lagosboy:

Have you ever seen Gumsu Abacha?

um, yes.

yaradua's daughters are still the most beautiful.

turai really injected some beauty genes into that family.

the man himself was handsome anyway, so lets just say he and turai made some beautiful babies.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by macjive01: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sorry for the false photo wasn't on intent, anyway on the correct photo abeg mk nobody drag the second girl right to left with me Na my own be that.

What's her name?

Any chance of a more revealing, or personal photo of her? Is she not into bikinis, beaches ?

Is she on FB ?

Mmmh . . . Is she into anal? grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by naijaking1: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
(
macjive01:

Sorry for the false photo wasn't on intent, anyway on the correct photo abeg mk nobody drag the second girl right to left with me Na my own be that.

What's her name?

Any chance of a more revealing, or personal photo of her? Is she not into bikinis, beaches ?

Is she on FB ?

Mmmh . . . Is she into anal? grin

Sick angry
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Macjive that wasnt in good taste at all. There`s such a thing as context . Learn to control yourself- it can only help you. How long do you plan to be like this?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by MaiSuya(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
What a sweet looking first family. The lady in white is his wife presumably?

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by mistakay: 1:52am On Mar 17, 2011
where this shege beaf ne! seems hypocrites like him are now endangered species on nairaland cheesy
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by naijaking1: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2011
mistakay:

where this shege beaf ne! seems hypocrites like him are now endangered species on nairaland cheesy

You miss the point. Because he has a beautiful family doesn't mean Buhari should be allowed to rule Nigeria again.
He should go back to Daura and take good care of his wonderful family grin
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by fstranger3(m): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2011
naijaking1:

You miss the point. Because he has a beautiful family doesn't mean Buhari should be allowed to rule Nigeria again.
He should go back to Daura and take good care of his wonderful family grin

That is exactly why I think he should rule again and that is the reason I am voting for me, now bite me!
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by naijaking1: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^
Difference of opinion.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2011
FINALLY, THIS IS BUHARI'S WIFE

http://www.leadershipeditors.com/ns/

THE ONE WITH RED HEAD GEAR IN WHITE/CREAM DRESS.

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2011
thank you Honeric
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2011
It is too small we cant see her face . , . sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen, A Clog In The Wheel Of Justice- MURIC Attacks CJN / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos) / FG Moves To Revive Cotton, Textile Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.