Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? (2559 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Have you eaten grin?
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Goodman247: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Then release the milk inside her grin
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Adetunjiidris(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why you come here asking us for advice when you plan doing it already

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Freestainworld(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
she wants you to release inside her, are you holding her in captivity.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Sammyclark31(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Another Simp in d building

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Highhhio(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guy be ready for baby ooo
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
cheesy

Reminds me of one naive babe who always begged me like 'release inside me please, please ReluctantAdu.lt' cheesy

I always declined and would ejaculate on her belly. That shi creeped me out all the time. I knew it was love on the brain though grin
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Release inside if you have a sustainable job
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by MajesticKris: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
RELEASE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABY!! grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by lightangel65i(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fertilise her eggs with your holy juice
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by David1017(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Use your head
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:
cheesy

Reminds me of one naive babe who always begged me like 'release inside me please, please ReluctantAdu.lt' cheesy

I always declined and would ejaculate on her belly. That shi creeped me out all the time. I knew it was love on the brain though grin
[/s]

Can you for once type a comment that doesn't have cum and sex in it

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by BlueAir: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
angry Go ahead and release na. Sebi u no wise? U go wise a few weeks later
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Can you for once type a comment that doesn't have cum and sex in it
You this mischievous kid. You wanna start acting up abi?
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You this mischievous kid. You wanna start acting up abi?

Can't I quote a random moniker again

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Can't I quote a random moniker again

I think my posts make you h0rny and you frequently masturbate to my amorous adventures undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by healthbing(f): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
shocked shocked

Whatever is it you want??we got you covered��
Shop from variety of our products ranging from health-nutrition-fitness -beauty-hospital-agro products..
Your patronage will be highly appreciated��
Do you need health related advice?
You can ask your question on our comment section and we will provide you answers within 24yrs

click here to learn more:https://5fa3bcd0855ce.site123.me/
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I think my posts make you h0rny and you frequently masturbate to my amorous adventures undecided

Ok.

Can you now answer my previous question?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ok.

Can you now answer my previous question?

No. You should rather ask yourself why you choose to see only my 'sex and cum' posts and be blind to others. It says a lot about who you are. I already figured you out though grin
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Burgerlomo: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just do it and expect result in 9 months time #namingceremony.

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

No. You should rather ask yourself why you choose to see only my 'sex and cum' posts and be blind to others. It says a lot about who you are. I already figured you out though grin

Ok.

Which is.......

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ok.

Which is.......

I'll give you a piece of advice.

Don't be afraid to express who you are and what you love. Life is too short, so don't live it in pretense. Be you. Do you. If anyone's got a problem with that, let them go stick their heads up their arses sad
Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I'll give you a piece of advice.

Don't be afraid to express who you are and what you love. Life is too short, so don't live it in pretense. Be you. Do you. If anyone's got a problem with that, let them go stick their heads up their arses sad

Ok, thank you sir,

But I always express myself here, if you go through some of my comments, especially about sexuality,(if that's what you mean) I always say I prefer cunninlingus than any other thing cos thats how I reach the height, but thanks for the advice anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Release Inside Her. What Should I Do Please? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ok, thank you sir,

But I always express myself here, if you go through some of my comments, especially about sexuality,(if that's what you mean) I always say I prefer cunninlingus than any other thing cos thats how I reach the height, but thanks for the advice anyway.
That's great Hun. I'm proud of you cool

Stay humble, stay free, and enjoy life when you can. Also, give thanks everyday for the things you've got. Help others when you can, and make peace with all men. Life is short and not everyday is rosy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dear Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mom? / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi / Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.