Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs (831 Views)

15 Hot Lesbian/bi Hollywood Celebs(pics) / The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by gidirider: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
who would you like to get down with of all the naija celebs??
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Ranoscky(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ini Edo
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pat Attah,that guy is hottie.
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Odunnu: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
I'l go for GoodluckEbeleJonathan. Do you have a connection?
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by 190: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
Patience ozokwor undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by CH3OH(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
gidirider:

who would you like to get down with of all the naija[b](NL)[/b] celebs??

Odunnu anytime anyday.
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Arosa(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Dicke tonto. embarassed
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by kokoye(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
she said baba iyabo undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by tjskii(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
jim iyke
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by CH3OH(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
tjskii:

jim iyke

hmmmmmm. where is firearm? i hail ur guts ooooooo.
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
CH3OH:

Odunnu anytime anyday.
I'm not yet a celebrity even on NL
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by foyeks2001(f): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Paddy Adenuga
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Areaboy2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Patience ozokwor  undecided

lol,  we have something in common!!! hahahahaha

but seriously, Monalisa Chinda will do just fine smiley

[size=5pt]i'll pay her if i have to[/size] angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by gentlevick: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
Gentle vickies is a world class celebrity. Guys what do think?
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Coolabbie: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Donald Duke smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by tjskii(f): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
CH3OH:

hmmmmmm. where is firearm? i hail your guts ooooooo.
we're in an open relationship, my sweety understands that i av to do other guys once in a while, it keeps our relationship vibrant and alive wink wink cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by 190: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
tjskii:

we're in an open relationship, my sweety understands that i av to do other guys once in a while, it keeps our relationship vibrant and alive wink wink cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Tosinville(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Tonto Dike and Ini Edo will do

I'll run to iya fatai for some opa-eyin, Aale, jedi-jedi mix together, after that i'll make sure i put those 2 celebz on a wheelchair 4 two months.
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by moonme(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2011
chike ike.anytym!
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Pweety4me(f): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2011
Arosa:

Dicke tonto. embarassed
Re-naming ceremony lol
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Tosinville(m): 1:58am On Mar 16, 2011
lol
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Chika Ike wink wink wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by tjskii(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^eeehhhhnnnn, chika ike abi, ure in trouble o,lemme just tell u now angry angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^

sweery, no now

Dat girl is just too beautiful. She melts my heart whenever I hear her name

BUT

She can never be compared to you.
You are the Queen of my heart kiss kiss kiss kiss
You mean the world to me

Firearm without you is like a Nuclear rod without cooling system grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by tjskii(f): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
Firearm:

^^^

sweery, no now

Dat girl is just too beautiful. She melts my heart whenever I hear her name

BUT

She can never be compared to you.
You are the Queen of my heart kiss kiss kiss kiss
You mean the world to me

Firearm without you is like a Nuclear rod without cooling system grin grin

that had berra be the case or else angry angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sure babe

you mean everything to me

loff u plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
NONE!!!. . . . .I simply don't find any of em' attractive

(1) (Reply)

Lust Or Love? / Double Dating Or Double-crossing? / Mister Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.