Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (53575 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Caleycash(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well
why will there be love!?... when it's obvious na money and comfort una want!... you women are to blame 100% for the mortality rate of love!!!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by excel11(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:
This is becoming irritating, for crying out loud.

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

Why are you not married yet?

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

And many other words like these...

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

For crying out loud, I'll be just 29.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
you are not alone. I'm facing similar issue here, I will be 29 this month and everybody around believe I have stayed too long in my father's house.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bikochi:

then you need to look for a female pharmacist not doctor. They are smart too wink
Bro their intelligence we not allow then to follow broke guy like me am just waiting till things get better oh cry
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
excel11:

you are not alone. I'm facing similar issue here, I will be 29 this month and everybody around believe I have stayed too long in my father's house.

@owen
Twitter follow me
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by AlphaMajestic: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Purplebubble:
you're a retard. Hediot. Never quote me in your life again. Frustrated gambler. The person I was talking to did not respond and you brought your frustration to quote me, ewu gambia

���...so you have the time to go check my profile...thunder fire ur mama..i think u better shut up for ur own good...dirty animal
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by OwenJesse27(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

���...so you have the time to go check my profile...thunder fire ur mama

Guy repent oh shocked

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by AlphaMajestic: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Guy repent oh shocked

angry am not sure i understand wat u want right now..

you've been embarrassing yourself here since showing how ignorant you are..

see that picture your calling gay picture..na only no understand am..

perhaps your an illiterate..you just registered on nairaland and your happy that your miserable life could get attention..rotten maggot
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by breadtom: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dnt jump into marriage else you will jump out without being told. Don't allow anybody force you into marriage , It comes with a lot responsibility, when you are ready for marriage and you are sure you are,nobody will tell you to do needful.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by friday2011(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Op...

When you go marry?

You don dey old ooo... Na 29yrs you add "just" put.

Quantinu...

Those men coming to you for financial assistance knows you are not married and you can easily give them at every request.

Once they see you are married, they will stop coming to you and mind you, someone else will definately attend to there needs, them no go die.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Freelane33(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tinba soro kekere fun e so male muje , ologbon toun shey bi omugo oniboseje , orokekere laso fun omugo ti go gboyen.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by bluefilm: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
justscorchone:
As a guy don’t ever feel pressured to get married , one of the perk we have as men is the ultimate fact that we can marry at any age to any woman we choose (18 and above ofcourse)

A very big perk actually!!!

Imagine Nedd Nwoko marrying his grand daughter!!!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Pelxmiye(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:
Same here.. Everyone's asking when i'll get married, but sincerely i wanna get married but it seems there's no love again, all the MEN are taken angry

It is well

It really is well grin
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by pozehnani(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't listen to them. Marry when it's convenient for you because if you start struggling in marriage due to financial constraints, it's this same people that will still call you names for not being able to cater for your family.

Country hard now. Until Baba God picks your call, enjoy your singlehood. Marriage is the hardest labor.

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by friday2011(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
excel11:

grin grin yes, you have stayed too long... Lo mu oko wale.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by 21cents: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I'm on this table also and it's not funny again

I have a lady tho but i never get fair apartment and average money to cater for a good home

Only dowry go chop all my savings, what of d wedding bills and d rest.

I think bride price should be cancelled in this modern days joor...all these girls with their various body counts..man go still come pay like 1million+ then take care of her broke ass and family again

Una wan kee me

bro, if no be you tear that babe hymen don't even consider paying for shyte. virginity she gave out for coke and indomie to some random dude, you wan pay through your nose for a tainted and adulterated bitçh. that's nothing but scam!.

tell your babe to go tell her parents you didn't meet her a virgin reason why you won't be paying that price they gave you. you no suppose pay pass 2k sef.

las las marry when you have at least 2 streams of income. e get why cos my dad told me so. he's been there you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Franchise21(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

When I go visiting a family or old neighbours. They'll be asking questions like:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

I mean, will they be there to feed my family when I'm into the marriage? I don't know why Africa is so obsessed with marriage of a thing.

The numbers of married men disturbing me for financial assistance daily ehn. That's a turn off to get married soon.

Your opinion please.
Be calming down... It's normal these days... Don't let them pressurize you
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by obowunmi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

You are getting old oo!

Time is going, do fast!

Your opinion please.

Ignore.

Live your OWN life on your OWN terms. Why? Because if you die, you die ALONE.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by SatisfyOG: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
omoadeleye:

You are getting old ooo

You're one of the reason I created this thread
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Vulcan24(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why u not married?
When u decide to get married, age will hamper u o!

When I was a bachelor peak milk was 450 then 650
Full frozen chicken 650
Bread 150 or 300 slices
Bag of rice 5k or 6500
Titus 3big fish : 250
Ororo I pour away
Palm oil: I give out free
Onions will spoil and I throw it away
Pepper I buy 100 use d one I want and throw d rest away
Bottle groundnut : 300 or 250
St Louis 150
Obalende to Yaba 70 or 50

Now that am married peak is 1001
Milo 950 or 1k
Chicken 1750
Rice 32k
Titus 1500
Groundnut 1k
St Louis 550
Obalende to Yaba 250 / 500 atimes

So my guy think deep, u av to be a millionaire to feed family

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Erimmy2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
capricornlady:

It is well
But I am here.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Available247: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
I've actually thought of not getting married but then who would take care of me when i'm old and retired? That's why a woman is important in a man's life. Low income can also delay a man from settling down on time, that's why men hustle hard and smart to be able to marry.
Op, you shouldn't let the pressure pull you down, you're still 29, lots of men are still bachelor at 40, when you feel you're ready to marry then you marry.

If you feel you're not financially buoyant to get married, save up the little you have and invest in a profitable business.
example of those business are
1. Transportation: You can start with a mini bus and register it with motor transportation companies. I have three buses registered with G.U.O and my monthly income is 600k.
2. IF you're a man and you are still earning 50k monthly, you never wan start. I have a small container shop that makes shawarma, i have an employee and i earn at least 8k daily from the business. In a month i make 240k and pay my employee 50k monthly.
3. The money you have saved try using it for a business as that will help you financially. You can start by importing clothes from Turkey or china, then sell as wholesale to the market sellers. You need a rented small shop in any market area and a good supplier. My total profit from the sale of goods monthly is more than 500k.

There are other businesses as well. Try and research and ask friends for assistance. White collar job is a NO-NO for me.

4 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Pelxmiye(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
CalabarPikin:

They is no time in life as sweet and enjoyable compared to being single....I swear down....my married sis will always tell me...bro enjoy ur single hood.... I'll like whaaaa..??
My gf left me to marry cuz of pressure from family and friends....a 23yr old babe at that...no issues...d problem now..she keep calling nd texting me seeking for us to see.....my sister I don't do married women

That's the fact bro, though my own didn't leave cos of marriage,I doubt I'll be open to any relationship anytime soon, I see the freedom as an opportunity to set up myself, cos relationships and love for Nigeria isn't spontaneous, it's a means to an end...why not just channel the freedom into something worthwhile
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Cchuks27(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
bros, honestly, if you see a pretty girl or someone to you love and you both have chemistry, please by all means wife her. I have been so unfortunate finding any lady. shalom!
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Denmark23: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
I never knew guys get pressured too. Thought twas just the ladies undecided undecided
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Dangrace01: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Available247:
I've actually thought of not getting married but then who would take care of me when i'm old and retired? That's why a woman is important in a man's life. Low income can also delay a man from settling down on time, that's why men hustle hard and smart to be able to marry.
Op, you shouldn't let the pressure pull you down, you're still 29, lots of men are still bachelor at 40, when you feel you're ready to marry then you marry.

If you feel you're not financially buoyant to get married, save up the little you have and invest in a profitable business.
example of those business are
1. Transportation: You can start with a mini bus and register it with motor transportation companies. I have three buses registered with G.U.O and my monthly income is 600k.
2. IF you're a man and you are still earning 50k monthly, you never wan start. I have a small container shop that makes shawarma, i have an employee and i earn at least 8k daily from the business. In a month i make 240k and pay my employee 50k monthly.
3. The money you have saved try using it for a business as that will help you financially. You can start by importing clothes from Turkey or china, then sell as wholesale to the market sellers. You need a rented small shop in any market area and a good supplier. My total profit from the sale of goods monthly is more than 500k.

There are other businesses as well. Try and research and ask friends for assistance. White collar job is a NO-NO for me.

God bless you bro
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
21cents:

bro, if no be you tear that babe hymen don't even consider paying for shyte. virginity she gave out for coke and indomie to some random dude, you wan pay through your nose for a tainted and adulterated bitçh. that's nothing but scam!.

tell your babe to go tell her parents you didn't meet her a virgin reason why you won't be paying that price they gave you. you no suppose pay pass 2k sef.

las las marry when you have at least 2 streams of income. e get why cos my dad told me so. he's been there you know.
i like the way u break this table. Infact you dey ginger me not to pay anything near high in my mind

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by millionboi2: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
cooltola:
Do not marry if you are not ready because when the wahala starts in marriage. Those who are pressuring you to marry go disappear .
that's when thy will start opening up to you,if you are telling them your problem,thy will be telling you there own too
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Jman06(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Marriage is simply overrated. It is not important in a guy's life!

1 Like

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by gumaveddy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
azawuoba:
We all have to decide for ourselves

same way I woke up one morning and told my parents I wouldn't be going to mosque with them anymore because I don't think I believe in all those things anymore

I just want to be free, they had no choice but to accept my decision

when the marriage bridge also come, we shall cross it

no one I repeat no one can force me to marry or do what I don't want to do

I'm still thinking of revealing to them I'm bi know it will hurt a lot but they always understand
damn... I believe you bro, when I was growing up I never know what happiness is all about until I started reading books, interacting with people ahead of me in life I now realize the most priority in life is not sacrifices, not pleasing people by doing what the society think is cool but what is important in life is happiness

2 Likes

Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
bluefilm:

A very big perk actually!!!

Imagine Nedd Nwoko marrying his grand daughter!!!

Wallahi we need more men like that, that way our women will appreciate us more
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by omoadeleye(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
SatisfyOG:

You're one of the reason I created this thread

Lmao, don't let anyone pressurise you thou, just you too need to change your lifestyle to allow responsible suitor to come to your life, you are literally getting old.
Re: I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! by 21cents: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
i like the way u break this table. Infact you dey ginger me not to pay anything near high in my mind
way to go bro. if I have money I can pay more than 2million to secure a virgin wife but not those oloshos looking for who to save them. had to dump my last bitch cos of her dexterity in the oza room. non virgins souls are tainted and thus their spirits tied to their first man. you could see it in her face she's fantasizing about her exes as I was digging her.

marry a virgin bro. it'll save you a whole lotta trouble in matrimony. and leave these hoes for the streets.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.